• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

((*Agrees* If you don't post soon, I'm sorry but then I have to take your char away :/))

((Hey, Bakuphoon. Is it possible for the Sandshrew to dig into the tunnel?))

((Bakuphoon I would just take her away. She last read this on the 2nd. I doubt she is going to come back and/or care))

((True, but I'll warn her through a visitor message first.))

Farran began to laugh as Team Light scrambled deeper into the cave. "It's probably just MY team, come to rescue me," he announced. "And it would be about time, though it would take quite some hole for me to get through. Are you going to run forever, is that it?"

Sandshrew kept digging deeper. Luckily the hole was big enough for Lachlan to fit, so that he could fit through.

Then there was a noise of erosion, and light shot into the hole. Sandshrew and Serena leaped into the hole. Serena told Sandshrew, "Use your Fury Swipes to untie Farran. I'll make sure you aren't distracted." The Vaporeon prepared to fire a Shadow Ball, in a battle stance.

As the Sandshrew approached him, Farran suddenly picked him up by his back, using his paw. Remains of old, burnt rope were laying around at Farran's sides. He turned and looked toward the rodent, giving a toothy grin. "Ah, my rescuer... and just in time for lunch too. Farran licked his lips, but then just dropped the Sandshrew down back near Serena. "So you finally managed to find a way in, I see.. Kruger's here too, and the rebels have fled deeper into the cave. He then whispered one word into the Vaporeon's ear. "Arceus..."

Arceus? Serena thought. Meanwhile, Sandshrew was shying away from Kali. "Um... sorry?"

Serena stopped her Shadow Ball and called, "Come on, Kruger!" She leaped up through the hole. "I'm sure you can fly through, Farran." Sandshrew was digging a tunnel under, back to his home. "Bye, Serena!"

"See you, Sandshrew!"

Lachlan slid through the tunnel last. He noted the missing Team Light, then asked of everyone else, "What are we waiting around for? They're back into a corner, we have to do get them."

Skipper caught up to the fellow Team Shadower."Am I late?"she asked.

"Possibly." Xhan answered. Then, just to be a jerk, Xhan went a little slower, falling behind Skipper, and then kicked him in the rear. He went ahead again, laughing to himself. I'd better stop... I might kill him... Then who would I have left to play with?

"They're coming." X-Ray whispered to his teammates "Follow me." The Luxray quickly ran over to the other end of the cave then hit something with an electric attack. There was a large "clunk" and a square in the wall became lighter.
"Quick in here." X-Ray lit his tail a little so that it was possible to see the opening. "It's another door out." He jumped into the opening and soon found himself in another small passage, big and wide enough to fit a Dewgong, he lit his tail more so that the other pokèmon would be able to see.

"They went that way," Serena said, and jumped back into the tunnel. She called, "Follow me!" And headed in the direction where Team Light had gone.

Lachlan heard a loud noise from the other end of the cave. He then noticed a faint light coming from the same direction, "Hurry! They could've found an exit!", he shouted as he romped off in the direction of the light.

X-Ray heard Lachlan shout something. "Since you are so slow, I might as well defend us while you get in." He said as he jumped out and charged towards the Aggron and beared his fangs, ready to use Crunch.

Lachlan then spotted the Luxray charging down the cave at him. Lachlan's claws glowed dark purple as he slashed at X-Ray using shadow claw.

X-Ray got hit by Shadow Claw on his shoulder, and fell. His feet were still hurting, but he managed to get up. He, again, charged at Lachlan with his teeth bared, but this time he used Ice Fang.

The two Beldum, now a Metang, waved their new claws around wildly at the joy of using them, although they were rotated 90 degrees with the shiny half (a.k.a. Thorn) on top, since they had recently figured out to the solution of an arguement about how Thorn liked floating more up than the other Beldum.

((So, yeah. This Metang is weird because it's half-shiny, half-not.))

Serena had a plan, and used Attract on X-Ray. She sat down and eyed him cutely.

Back
Top Bottom