• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

Re: Pokèmon Mystery Dungeon: The world in Shadow

X-Ray was startled by the attract from Serena, and stopped the attack. He looked at the Vaporeon. "What the...?"

Lachlan watched as X-Ray's attention was averted. He turned around and saw Serena with a dreamy gaze aimed at X-Ray. Lachlan smirked as he turned around, grabbed a stalactite and brought it down on X-Ray's head, using stone edge.

"Ow!" X-Ray would normally survive the attack or dodge it, but he was weakened from the fight earlier, and s stone edge was just too much for him to stand. All went black as he collapsed and fainted.

Serena shook her head and explained, "I was using Attract. Sorry if I was weird." She continued down the tunnel.

"Whatever it takes to beat them.", Lachlan responded. That said, it was still an awkward moment. He swept aside the Luxray with his tail and continued on. The tunnels slowly got more narrow, however, and it was a tight squeeze.

Serena added, "That was also just a test, since I haven't really used it before." She could scent the others getting close, and ran faster.

X-Ray woke up from his fainted state, and slowly stood up. Now his feet ached even more, but he had to distract Team Misery from his team. He dashed towards the Vaporeon that had used Attract on him, and bared his light-blue glowing fangs, ready to bite her with Ice Fang.

Serena shivered as she felt like she was bitten.
Ice Fang?
She looked back to see a Luxray. The one from Team Light. The Vaporeon shivered again. "Help... me..."
Then she froze.

X-Ray let go of the Vaporeon, which had frozen from his attack, and ran towards the Aggron. The Luxray's tail started to glow.

Lachlan's whole body glowed with a menacing blue glow. He charged the Luxray to tackle it using dragon rush.

X-Ray's tail hit Lachlan in the face, but was thrown back when the Aggron hit him with Dragon Rush. He had problems getting up, but when he did, he said. "Damn you, Lachlan and your pesky Team Misery. Damn you." Then he collapsed on the ground, he was conscious, but he wasn't able to move. He was too weak.

Ordalla noticed X-Ray collapsed on the ground, and the Aggron. The Aerodactyl turned around and ran toward Lachlan, and used Supersonic.

Lachlan spotted the Aerodactyl. She emitted an annoying high pitched sound, but thanks to past experience, Lachlan kept his mind close to clear. He still probably looked crazy, though, as he charged the Aerodactyl head first, using iron head.

Ordalla tried dodging the Iron Head, but was hit. She was knocked backwards and growled at the pain.
She looked around the cave and saw it was high enough to let her fly. Ordalla flew up, and started to flap her wings, creating a gust of wind, using Wing Attack.

Farran finally walked ahead toward the battle. He smirked when he saw the Luxray laying on the ground. "I see you wasted no time starting to pick them off one by one... Have to thank the rebels for coming one at a time. He bent down and lifted X-ray up onto his shoulder, then turned to face Ordalla

Ordalla noticed Farran with X-Ray on his shoulders and coming for her.
Great.
She was about to use Wing Attack on the Flygon, but didn't want to hurt the Luxray.

"Finally you're here.", Lachlan said as he was hit by a wing attack. It hardly hurt him, however, his steel and rock body easily rebuffed the strike. However, it was difficult for him to hit the Aerodactyl in the air. He grabbed another stalagtite and stabbed at her with stone edge.

Suddenly, Thorn the new Metang charged towards Farran (God it still disturbs me how similar that is to my name) humming, or telepathy-humming, a heroic tune as she started to bring her arm down to hit him on the head.

Ordalla dodged most of the jabs, but was soon hit in the stomach by the stalagtite. She roared and charged forward with Bite.
Stupid steel monster! She thought with her mouth wide open, showing razor teeth.

Lachlan stuck his arm out in the way of the Aerodactyl's bite, letting her clamp on, it wouldn't hurt badly. He then took the oppurtunity to fight back using shadow claw.

Back
Top Bottom