• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon of the Conga Line (PotV Parody)

Will you answer no to this question?

• Total voters
(((Ah, Explosm comics... Good times, good times...)))
"Wooo!!!! Conga faster! tCoD is back!!!" Ohayou yelled, pulling the line along faster.

((DAMN IT ALL!! I had the bestest post for Derek, but when I clicked the "post" button, that was when the site went down. Sigh, I guess I'll have to do it from memory...))

Derek and his Pokemon were randomly dancing in the middle of an busy, abandoned highway, when suddenly, an interdimensional vortex opened up in front of him, sucking in hundreds of cars. Moments later, Palkia's head popped through the vortex.

"Oh no, not another one!" Derek complained. Palkia glared at him. Derek glared at Gorefunkle. Gorefunkle glared at the llama. The llama spit in Palkia's eyes. Palkia glared at the llama.

"So how are things?" Derek asked.

"Oh, pretty well," Palkia said. "You?"

"Things are pretty nifty with me," Derek said. "We couldn't capture the Pokemon of the Pie."

"So sad."

"Indeed. So why are you here?" Derek asked.

"I am here because you are demanded at a party in Veilstone," Palkia said.

"Why?"

"Because the Pokemon of the Conga Line is rising again."

"Why?"

"Because someone threw a rock at it and it was angry."

"Why?"

"I don't know why someone would throw a rock at it."

"Why?"

"Why do you keep saying why?"

"Why?"

Palkia was angry. He grabbed Derek and his Pokemon and threw them to Veilstone City next to Twitchy.

"Hey, you're that person obsessed with Powdered Toast!" Derek said happily.

((Definitely not even close to how good the original post was...))

STD joined the conga line, and suddenly went to the front and put a limbo bar out. "LIMBO AND CONGA!"

Mysti hang on to the person in front of her with one hand and grabbed the Mewtwo from STD with the other and put it in her pocket. "MY USERNAME BEITH MEWTWO I DESERVE THIS POKEMON." she shouted over the music. She then named it Masquerade and put it on a ribbon which she tied around her neck.

The ribbon turned into a banana and the Name Rater renamed Masquerade "Psybanana".

Mysti changed the name back and then traded it to another person and back so it's name could'nt be changed and then put it on another non-changable ribbon and tied the ribbon onto her neck.

Palkia appeared and took a massive spacial-dump on STD.
"SPACE DUMP!!!" Ohayou yelled, smacking into the limbo bar.

"The effects of the past events have dropped Ohayou's IQ by 50 points," a nearby news reporter said into a microphone.
"More at 9."

STD, covered in spatial-dump, took some blood and smeared it over Palkia, making Palkia have STDs. And then some dropped on Ohayou, making HIM get some STDs. And then STD saw a Rayquaza and caught it.

"Lucida? It's a conga line." said Mysti while continuing to conga. "Maybe the sequel can be Pokemon of the Limbo or something like that. Or Pokemon of the Carmelldansen!"

Ohayou pimp-slapped Rayquaza to get him to cure his STD's, then looked at Mysti and Lucidia, saying, "It may or may not be Pokemon of the Duodenum. Because that's my new word-of-a-nearly-two-month-period."

"Duodnedum?" Lauren asked, perplexed. She shook her head, then sent out Rock. She boarded Rock, then dashed off. "See you later, peoples!"

Palkia appeared out of a wormhole and put Lauren back in her spot in the Conga Line, then bitch-slapped Rock.

Palkia then took a spacial-dump on Rayquaza.

"I think Palkia is high again," Ohayou remarked.

"You think, Ohayou?" Blade said as he walked in from out of nowhere. A news reporter came out of nowhere and said, "Look! It's the universally famous Blade!" Three fangirls fainted. Blade whispered to Ohayou, "A lot of things can happen in a year."

Ohayou facepalmed.
"Pokemon of the Pie ended ten minutes ago... And I can only think once a week."

Back
Top Bottom