• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon of the Conga Line (PotV Parody)

Will you answer no to this question?

• Total voters
STD was then poisoned, and high, from snorting off the stunkys, and saw everyone as dancing bananas with swords.

Twitchy/Johnny immmeaditely grabbed Ribeka and started to try and kiss her.

(That's what I get for watching Boomerang)

"OMGWTFBBQ?" Ribeka yelled and then used to her powers to turn Twitchy/Johnny into a Twichy/Mudkip. "SO I HERD U LEIK MUDKIPZ?"

Blade ran forward and Embered the Stunkys' tails off. Latias used Caramelldansen and all the Stunkys blew up and turned into popcorn.

Ohayou ran over and started weakly punching Latias while crying, "NUUU!!! STOP MAKING THE STUNKYS DEAD!!! THEY'RE HERE SO ECHO DOSEN'T HAVE TO MAKE THE DISCO POKEMON APPEAR!!"
--------------
Echo: Must... think of a name...
--------------
"Think faster Echo!!!" Ohayou yelled towards... somewhere..."
--------------
Echo: Fuck off... I have a headache from this stupid glitchy Vista update...
--------------
Ohayou then went into a dark corner and began cutting himself.

"OHAYOU DON'T CUT YOURSELF! OHAYOU DON'T CUT YOURSELF!OHAYOU DON'T CUT YOURSELF!OHAYOUDON'TCUTYOURSELF!OHAY-" Ribeka screeched before expolding.

Ohayou's blood turned green, then into snakes and peiced together Ribeka before dissolving into the ground.

(((I fell asleep on my keyboard, as I haven't slept for more than 5 minutes for about 76 hours, and something like that happened in my super-short, yet somehow lucid, dream. It was like...

Me, except I didn't look like myself but instead looked like Ohayou, was freaking out because my other personality, who looked like the real me (which makes sense...), was cutting himself and I totally freaked out and killed myself by decapitation (not quite sure how that worked but it was a dream), then his blood re-attached my head and somehow ressurected me.

Ironically, not my weirdest dream, but all the ones with him in it seem more weird than most. At least I didn't have sleep paralisys, but I don't think that can happen after a nap... damn insomnia.)))

(((Edit: Damn ADHD...
What I forgot to put: HOLY CRAP KETSU!!! WHY ARE YOUR POSTS REPLICATING MY NAP-DREAMS????)))

((XDDDDDDDDDDD))
STD caught the un-named Disco Pokemon somehow. Yeah.... Then he ate the Disco Ball used to catch it, but apparently he DIDN'T catch it, so it popped out in his stomach. Now he was this weird, huge, funny-looking thing who was high.

STD was split open. The Disco Pokemon was still trapped in his expandable stomach, however, and was about to explode.

Chip brought Flo, Omastar and himself to Pink Dog BBQ, where he ordered a steak. He ate it with his Pokemon.

((I've drawn the sign for PDBBQ a million times, if you'd like to see it.))

Back
Top Bottom