• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

totodile
[Maestro] (Male)
Signature Move: Magic Tophat

It all began with an innocuous little tophat. Sure, it looked normal enough when it was given to maestro as a birthday present, but he decided to wear it every day and practice pulling things out of it - then, one day, he succeeded. Several angry albino Bunearies later, Maestro has it down to a science. He can now pull certain types of berry out of the hat with a very high success rate - but, a lot like leprechaun gold, the berries have to be eaten within 6 actions of being pulled out, or they'll disappear. An enemy can steal the berry off him, but it's still under that restriction. Use it or lose it!

Type: Psychic / Stat: None / Base Damage %: None / Accuracy: 100% / Target: Self / Energy: 5% / Duration: Effects: Mastro pulls his tophat off his head with a flourish (there is a 10% chance this may distract the opponent that it cannot attack, rising if they are distracted already) and reaches inside. He pulls out a random berry and depending on what it is can either eat it there and then or save it for later. This berry must be eaten within 6 actions, or it fades and the move was wasted. There is also a 10% chance that he may mess up and not pull a berry out at all, and each berry has an equal chance to be pulled out.
Usage Gap: 9 actions after berry fades or is eaten, whichever happens sooner.

List of berries this attack can summon:
Oran (+5% health)
Sitrus (+30% health)
Leppa (+10% energy)
Lum (Heal all status effects)
Enigma (heal half the damage dealt by a super-effective attack)
Rowap (heal half the damage dealt by a special attack)
Jaboca (heal half the damage dealt by a phsyical attack)
Rindo (lowers Maestro's weakness to grass attacks to 1x damage for a round)
Wacan (lowers Maestro's weakness to electric attacks to 1x damage for a round)
Whooah, nooo, 30% health for 5% energy is a no-go. The berry selection should be random, and you'll need to downgrade the quality of what the hat can spit out.

Whooah, nooo, 30% health for 5% energy is a no-go. The berry selection should be random, and you'll need to downgrade the quality of what the hat can spit out.

The berry selection is random already (unless I didn't make that clear, sorry), and are there any berries other than Sitrus that you have a problem with? I could also bump up the energy cost, but yeah, I'll change Sitrus anyway. This is what comes of sleep deprivation, I guess!

Last edited:

The berry selection is random already (unless I didn't make that clear, sorry), and are there any berries other than Sitrus that you have a problem with? I could also bump up the energy cost, but yeah, I'll change Sitrus anyway. This is what comes of sleep deprivation, I guess!
Ah, my bad. Lum is a bit powerful; replace with one/more specific status-healing berries or make up a berry that heals one status effect at random. I'd prefer that you not go over ten possible berries at this point.

[Codagra] Happiny [F]
Serene Grace

and also an oval stone

$$$
Approved.

Linky linky

teddiursa
Bad Idea Bear
Female
Pickup
Bank?

Alright, try number three for Maestro's Magic Tophat...

totodile
[Maestro] (Male)

It all began with an innocuous little tophat. Sure, it looked normal enough when it was given to Maestro as a birthday present, but he decided to wear it every day and practice pulling things out of it - then, one day, he succeeded. Several angry albino Bunearies later, Maestro has it down to a science. He can now pull certain types of berry out of the hat with a very high success rate - but, a lot like leprechaun gold, the berries have to be eaten within 6 actions of being pulled out, or they'll disappear. An enemy can steal the berry off him, but it's still under that restriction. Use it or lose it!

Type: Psychic / Stat: None / Base Damage %: None / Accuracy: 100% / Target: Self / Energy: 5% / Duration: Effects: Mastro pulls his tophat off his head with a flourish (there is a 10% chance this may distract the opponent that it cannot attack, rising if they are distracted already) and reaches inside. He pulls out a random berry and depending on what it is can either eat it there and then or save it for later. This berry must be eaten within 6 actions, or it fades and the move was wasted. There is also a 10% chance that he may mess up and not pull a berry out at all, and each berry has an equal chance to be pulled out.

Oran (+5% health)
Leppa (+10% energy)
Cheri (heals paralysis)
Pecha (heals poison and bad poison)

Alright, try number three for Maestro's Magic Tophat...

totodile
[Maestro] (Male)

It all began with an innocuous little tophat. Sure, it looked normal enough when it was given to Maestro as a birthday present, but he decided to wear it every day and practice pulling things out of it - then, one day, he succeeded. Several angry albino Bunearies later, Maestro has it down to a science. He can now pull certain types of berry out of the hat with a very high success rate - but, a lot like leprechaun gold, the berries have to be eaten within 6 actions of being pulled out, or they'll disappear. An enemy can steal the berry off him, but it's still under that restriction. Use it or lose it!

Oran (+5% health)
Leppa (+10% energy)
Cheri (heals paralysis)
Pecha (heals poison and bad poison)

Approved.

(Sorry Negrek, I though the Sitrus thing wasn't too bad seeing as there's only a 10% chance of it turning up. One day maybe I'll approve a sig modification competently OTL)

waitwaitwait

It has recently come to my attention that Kam had already given his Swinub to Green.

Soo:

[Ruffles] Swinub [M]
Oblivious

and also

[Tyson] Baltoy [X]

link for Baltoy
Bank Link

And Kam keeps Lunosa because I'm really nice like that, mmkay?
Kam offered Green the swinub, but Green never actually got it approved--perhaps that's why he's offering it to you now? If you still want to drop the exchange and buy one yourself, that's cool, but perhaps you should get confirmation first? (If you haven't already, that is.)

The baltoy is approved, though.

Buying:

[Tyrell Badd] Snorunt (M)
Ability: Inner Focus

[Colias Palaeno] Caterpie (M)
Ability: Shield Dust

click here for coupon
Approved.

Green said he wasn't interested in the Swinub, so yeah.

I'll take the Grimer, then.

IN ADDITION

I'm gettin' myself a Munchlax

[Nomnomnom] Munchlax M
Pickup

Is it edible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom