• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

BANK LINK LIKE YOU MEAN IT buying a spinarak

[Itoshiki Nozomu] Spinarak (M) - Insomnia

ALSO NEGREK did you forget Kricketot in the list of Pokemon that the registration office can evolve? It learns all of Bide and Growl.

ChaosTres

No; you have to repost everything, including the bank link (which should link back to your current post after you make it). Also, the eevee needs an ability.

Teleporting in four. Confirmation for crobat, kabutops, toxicroak and spearow.

[Topanga] kabutops (F)
Ability: Battle Armor
Free

[Alastor] toxicroak (M)
Ability: Anticipation
Free

[Cama Zotz] crobat (M)
Ability: Inner Focus
$6

[Tuari] spearow (M)
Ability: Keen Eye
$2

Also, purchasing the following team:

[Hecate] gastly (F)
$10

[Agro] totodile (M)
$10

[Ophelia] ekans (F)
Ability: Shed Skin
$5

[Rook] meowth (M)
Ability: Technician
$5

Total: $38

I probably messed something up in all that...

Pichu (F)

Signature Move: Thunderball

Description: Always a playful little chu, Pichu and her trainer have been practicing little tricks. Pichu does them because they are fun, and the trainer lets her because they wear her out quickly. One day, when somersaulting, Pichu's cheeks went off and surrounded Pichu with electricity. The rolling started to fuel itself as the ball known as Pichu begun to pick up trace particles of metal. These particles caused an electromagnetic effect that caused Pichu to roll faster and faster and faster. Soon, Pichu rolled into a tree, but just before crashing, the metal particles went to where the orb was going to make contact, causing the ball of lightning to rebound off like a rubber ball. This ball of lightning that Pichu was encased in kept on going faster and faster as it bounced off different surfaces, acting like a pinball. The faster she went, the more crazy the roll pattern of Pichu was. At one point, the oddly rubbery properties of this ball failed to cushion the impact before rebounding, causing Pichu to get hurt! But, the technique was very powerful. And thus, the Thunderball technique was born, which causes Pichu to roll and bounce around at high speeds, rebounding off of opponents and shocking them

Type: Electric / Stat: Physical / Base Damage: 3% per Hit. Can hit up to 5 times. Exception is Steel Types, whom will receive 3% constantly for five actions / Accuracy: 80% for the first hit, then it drops by 10% for each subsequent hit. Exception is Steel Types, which cause all hits to have 100% accuracy / Target: Random (always goes for Steel Types first), Single / Energy: 20% Total / Duration: 5 Actions

Effects: Pichu will rebound off of all surfaces unless they are metal, in which case, she will stick to them upon contact due to the electromagnetism. For each action spent using this attack, Pichu loses more and more control, causing the attack to become more random and liable to hurt allies and even Pichu herself if she makes contact with a hard enough surface
Usage Gap: 10 Rounds from the end of all effects

There we go. And the main reason for wanting this technique, despite it being scrapped later on, is two reasons:

1) I may give it to another Pichu later after Pichu discards this
2) The next attack is a little strong, and I would like a Signature Attack that I can use while working on said attack

Also, I think I will scrap the bio and name of the Signature Attribute after all. The, "Beaten up and is a target" bio is cliche, and kind of clashes with, "Happy go lucky and very energetic"

Signature Attribute: Electric Reserve

Description: Pichu's, as we know, discharge energy very easily when startled. Of course, this discharge likely does very little if it happened within battle. However, if one learned to control these discharges and instead store up energy, then it may end up being quite powerful indeed. That is what Pichu did. She, through practice, learned how to store up her energy. This energy remains within her until she is weakened too much to keep it in anymore. At this point, she lets it all out, and her fur, almost like a Mareep's, absorbs it. As such, any contact made with her causes the electricity to jump to the opponent. The electricity is so lively that it even jumps to special attacks that Pichu may use! However, all this energy is not good for anyones health, and as such, it continually harms Pichu. Also, due to the constant zapping occurring, it makes it nearly impossible to just calm down and chill

Effects: Pichu, upon going under 33% health, starts doing an extra 2% electric-type damage for every attack made, whether electric type or not. Also, all of her physical attacks have a 5% chance of paralysis if they have no secondary effect already. As a cost, however, all attacks cost an extra 1% energy to perform, along with Pichu receiving 1% damage, whether attacked or not, after each action performed. This damage is not affected by Protect or Detect. Also, while this attribute is activated, Pichu cannot chill. Entering a body of water causes the damage done to Pichu at the end of each action to go up to 2% instead of 1%. Also, while in a body of water, all Pokemon within five feet that are also in the water will receive 1% electric-type damage at the end of each action.
Pichu's sig: first of all, you're not going to be able to "transfer" this to another pichu later on, so I suggest you keep it in reserve if that was your intention.

Second, you still don't make clear what you mean by pichu hurting herself or teammates. I see you included in the description why this might happen, which is good, but you're missing the what. Under what circumstances does pichu hurt herself? How much damage does she deal? Why would she attack teammates with this attack? Do they take regular damage? And so on.

The sig attribute is a little better, but the way you've rewritten the description no longer makes sense with the effects. The bio makes it sound, basically, like static (discharge of electricity in the fur that may shock an opponent that makes contact). This doesn't suggest any of the effects listed.

Chiropter

Teleporting in four. Confirmation for crobat, kabutops, toxicroak and spearow.

[Topanga] kabutops (F)
Ability: Battle Armor
Free

[Alastor] toxicroak (M)
Ability: Anticipation
Free

[Cama Zotz] crobat (M)
Ability: Inner Focus
$6

[Tuari] spearow (M)
Ability: Keen Eye
$2

Also, purchasing the following team:

[Hecate] gastly (F)
$10

[Agro] totodile (M)
$10

[Ophelia] ekans (F)
Ability: Shed Skin
$5

[Rook] meowth (M)
Ability: Technician
$5

Total: $38

I probably messed something up in all that...
I feel it likely that Kusari will beat me to this, but team approved.

Edit: Kricketot's evolution also fixed.

Purchasing starting team.

[Harold] Cyndaquil (Male)--$10
Ability: Blaze

[Persephone] Horsea (Female)--$7
Ability: Sniper

[Nicholas] Eevee (Male)--$25
Ability: Adaptability

So, $42, correct?

Purchasing starting team.

[Harold] Cyndaquil (Male)--$10
Ability: Blaze

[Persephone] Horsea (Female)--$7
Ability: Sniper

[Nicholas] Eevee (Male)--$25
Ability: Adaptability

So, $42, correct?

Team approved.

[Bahamut] Larvitar (Gender) $25
Ability: Guts

[Masamune] Togepi (Gender) $10
Ability: Serene Grace
Total = $35

Your bank link doesn't seem to link back to this post; you should probably go fix that before the bank staff nag you about it.

[Cloud] Swablu (Male)
Ability: Natural Cure

[Leaf] Oddish (Female)
Ability: Chlorophyll

Bankity bank.

[Adele] Treecko (Female)
Ability: Overgrow

[Dominic] Growlithe (Male)
Ability: Flash Fire

[Edmund] Nidoran (Male)
Ability: Poison Point

[Damian] Carvhana (Male)
Ability: Rough Skin

[Natalie] Sandshrew (Female)
Ability: Sand Veil

Bank

Requesting approval of a signature attribute for my Vulpix.

[Belle] Vulpix (Female)
Signature Attribute: Dark Blood

If one were to look up Belle's bloodlines, one would find a large amount of crossbreeding. The trend that continues far back into her history, however, is that this crossbreeding is only with pokemon of the dark type. This concentration of dark type genetics has led to her having an unusual affinity for attacks of such a nature. Though not a dark type proper, using dark attacks is easier and more effective for Belle. As she performs such attacks, her tails darken to a pitch black, and her eyes glow red, signalling to all onlookers that she is not a typical vulpix. However, her ties to darkness are not without their drawbacks, and she unfortunately finds herself sharing the type's vulnerabilities when channelling her dark nature.

Effects: All dark type attacks used by Belle are increased in damage by 1% and cost 1% less energy. However, if Belle is hit by an attack of a type dark is weak to in the same action she attempts a dark type attack, she takes 2% more damage.

Requesting approval of a signature attribute for my Vulpix.

[Belle] Vulpix (Female)
Signature Attribute: Dark Blood

If one were to look up Belle's bloodlines, one would find a large amount of crossbreeding. The trend that continues far back into her history, however, is that this crossbreeding is only with pokemon of the dark type. This concentration of dark type genetics has led to her having an unusual affinity for attacks of such a nature. Though not a dark type proper, using dark attacks is easier and more effective for Belle. As she performs such attacks, her tails darken to a pitch black, and her eyes glow red, signalling to all onlookers that she is not a typical vulpix. However, her ties to darkness are not without their drawbacks, and she unfortunately finds herself sharing the type's vulnerabilities when channelling her dark nature.

Effects: All dark type attacks used by Belle are increased in damage by 1% and cost 1% less energy. However, if Belle is hit by an attack of a type dark is weak to in the same action she attempts a dark type attack, she takes 2% more damage.
Approved.

Pichu's sig: first of all, you're not going to be able to "transfer" this to another pichu later on, so I suggest you keep it in reserve if that was your intention.

Second, you still don't make clear what you mean by pichu hurting herself or teammates. I see you included in the description why this might happen, which is good, but you're missing the what. Under what circumstances does pichu hurt herself? How much damage does she deal? Why would she attack teammates with this attack? Do they take regular damage? And so on.

The sig attribute is a little better, but the way you've rewritten the description no longer makes sense with the effects. The bio makes it sound, basically, like static (discharge of electricity in the fur that may shock an opponent that makes contact). This doesn't suggest any of the effects listed.

Well, there is still the second reason for it, but I figure you're right. And for the reason behind her attacking her own teammates, I figured the bio explaining how she loses control along with it explaining, right in the target field, how the target is random, explained it clearly enough

Mind if I try to start on the evolution's sig move and run it pass you through pm (as it is WAY too strong for a Pichu)? After all, it will take me awhile to get everything right for it

Pichu (F)

Signature Attribute: Electric Reserve

Description: Pichu's, as we know, discharge energy very easily when startled. Of course, this discharge likely does very little if it happened within battle. However, if one learned to control these discharges and instead store up energy, then it may end up being quite powerful indeed. That is what Pichu did. She, through practice, learned how to store up her energy. This energy remains within her until she is weakened too much to keep it in anymore. At this point, she lets it all out, and her fur, almost like a Mareep's, absorbs it. As such, any contact made with her causes the electricity to jump to the opponent. This electricity goes beyond a Pichu's normal static ability, however, being the kind used to attack. Combined with the static that naturally occurs in the fur, and it causes it to be quite nasty. The electricity is so lively that it even jumps to special attacks that Pichu may use! However, all this energy is not good for anyones health, and as such, it continually harms Pichu. It doesn't help as they hurt themselves with electricity easily, as it is stated even in their Pokedex entries. Also, due to the constant zapping occurring, it makes it nearly impossible to just calm down and chill. Another problem with the zapping is that it makes it slightly harder to concentrate, causing more energy to be used just to ignore the pain and use an attack.

Effects: Pichu, upon going under 33% health, starts doing an extra 2% electric-type damage for every attack made, whether electric type or not. Also, all of her physical attacks have a 5% chance of paralysis if they have no secondary effect already. As a cost, however, all attacks cost an extra 1% energy to perform, along with Pichu receiving 1% damage, whether attacked or not, after each action performed. This damage is not affected by Protect or Detect. Also, while this attribute is activated, Pichu cannot chill. Entering a body of water causes the damage done to Pichu at the end of each action to go up to 2% instead of 1%. Also, while in a body of water, all Pokemon within five feet that are also in the water will receive 1% electric-type damage at the end of each action.

[Ema] Ralts (Female)
Ability: Synchronize
Body Mod: None
Move Mod: None

[Rose] Chikorita (Female)
Body Mod: None
Move Mod: None

Bank Link FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back