• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Trying my luck at a signature move for Warlock.

[Warlock] Kecleon (M)
Ability: Color Change
Signature Move: Imaginary Friends

Warlock was never a true fighter, even when he joined a nomadic clan of battling Kecleon. He was always the one who sat on the sidelines and would throw food at the battlers or use Trick Room just to mess with his fellow teammates. No, his real potential lay in fantasy worlds. While other Kecleon were battling, Warlock was sneaking off to revel at the humans and their wacky kom-pew-turr games. How real he wished it was! Of course, no one else would talk to the mischievous outsider, so he talked to himself about it. Rather, he had imaginary friends to keep him going at the end of a long day when Warlock wished he could be in that convoluted "Mario-verse" (whatever that was).

Now, whenever Warlock is hurt on the field of battle (at or under 50% health), he can use these old friends of his as a coping mechanism. They tell him everything's gonna be OK, and to adjust your game to the next level, and he becomes invigorated from his own pep talk, raising a random stat by two levels. They also stay in his head for a while and chat, making opposing Pokémon confused and repulsed by Warlock and lowering their accuracy. They also protect him from negative influences like Taunt, Worry Seed, and Attract. But alas, the good die (or just leave) young, and they leave after 4 actions, paralyzing Warlock with desolation and robbing him of some extra energy.

Type: Normal/Stat: Other/Base Damage: None/Accuracy: 100%/Target: Self/Energy: 2%
Effects: Upon use, raises a random stat 2 stages. For 4 actions, lowers opponent's accuracy by 10% and prevents Taunt, Worry Seed, or Attract being used on Warlock. After 4 actions, Warlock loses another 7% energy and becomes moderately paralyzed. If already paralyzed, the paralysis worsens (moderate->severe, etc.)
Usage Gap: 6 actions after the imaginary friends leave.
------------------------------
I think that's everything, if it's too broken I'll tweak.

Trying my luck at a signature move for Warlock.

[Warlock] Kecleon (M)

Warlock was never a true fighter, even when he joined a nomadic clan of battling Kecleon. He was always the one who sat on the sidelines and would throw food at the battlers or use Trick Room just to mess with his fellow teammates. No, his real potential lay in fantasy worlds. While other Kecleon were battling, Warlock was sneaking off to revel at the humans and their wacky kom-pew-turr games. How real he wished it was! Of course, no one else would talk to the mischievous outsider, so he talked to himself about it. Rather, he had imaginary friends to keep him going at the end of a long day when Warlock wished he could be in that convoluted "Mario-verse" (whatever that was).

Now, whenever Warlock is hurt on the field of battle (at or under 50% health), he can use these old friends of his as a coping mechanism. They tell him everything's gonna be OK, and to adjust your game to the next level, and he becomes invigorated from his own pep talk, raising a random stat by two levels. They also stay in his head for a while and chat, making opposing Pokémon confused and repulsed by Warlock and lowering their accuracy. They also protect him from negative influences like Taunt, Worry Seed, and Attract. But alas, the good die (or just leave) young, and they leave after 4 actions, paralyzing Warlock with desolation and robbing him of some extra energy.

Type: Normal/Stat: Other/Base Damage: None/Accuracy: 100%/Target: Self/Energy: 2%
Effects: Upon use, raises a random stat 2 stages. For 4 actions, lowers opponent's accuracy by 10% and prevents Taunt, Worry Seed, or Attract being used on Warlock. After 4 actions, Warlock loses another 7% energy and becomes moderately paralyzed. If already paralyzed, the paralysis worsens (moderate->severe, etc.)
------------------------------
I think that's everything, if it's too broken I'll tweak.

Point out in the Effects section that Warlock needs to be at or below 50% health to use the move, and you're good to go.

[Nickname] Gible (Male)
Ability: Evasion rises in sandstorm.
Move Mod:-
Body Mod:-

[Larry] Chimchar (Male)
Ability: Duh.

[Zapper] Togepi (Male)
Ability: Serene grace.

That makes 45$, I guess.

And here's my bank account:
http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/...postcount=1743

Team approved.

If I need to repost, then... (edit in bold)
---
[Warlock] Kecleon (M)

Effects: Can only be used at 50% health or less. Upon use, raises a random stat 2 stages. For 4 actions, lowers opponent's accuracy by 10% and prevents Taunt, Worry Seed, or Attract being used on Warlock. After 4 actions, Warlock loses another 7% energy and becomes moderately paralyzed. If already paralyzed, the paralysis worsens (moderate->severe, etc.)
---
and if not, oops!

If I need to repost, then... (edit in bold)
---
[Warlock] Kecleon (M)

Effects: Can only be used at 50% health or less. Upon use, raises a random stat 2 stages. For 4 actions, lowers opponent's accuracy by 10% and prevents Taunt, Worry Seed, or Attract being used on Warlock. After 4 actions, Warlock loses another 7% energy and becomes moderately paralyzed. If already paralyzed, the paralysis worsens (moderate->severe, etc.)
---
and if not, oops!

Approved.

Mmkay, I would like to start my team of Pokémon. =D

[Kyrii] Cyndaquil (M)
Ability: Blaze

[Valiance] Pidgey (F)
Ability: Keen Eye

[Agate] Sableye (M)
Ability: Keen Eye

So that'll come to $10 plus $5 plus $25 dollars, for a grand total of $40. Bank link. =D

Chimchar (F)

Tropius (F)
Ability: Solar Power

Cubone (M)
Ability:

[Yoshia] cleffa (M)
Ability: Magic Guard

Makuhita (M)
Ability: Guts

And a mankey for Blastoise ;):

Mankey (F)
Ability: Vital Spirit

And I'd also like a sun stone.

Bank

GRAH! Must buy more stuff!

($7) [Phantom Ganon] Ralts (M) <Synchronize>
($10) Dawn Stone
($15) Protector

That adds up to $32. Bank link

Chimchar (F)

Tropius (F)

Cubone (M)
Ability:

[Yoshia] cleffa (M)

Makuhita (M)

Mankey (F)

Bank

I'm assuming that the lack of bank link (and lack of bank post entirely) is due to the forum crapping out as you were trying to make said post/link. Still, no link, no monies, no pokemans. Sorry, Boss Lady.

GRAH! Must buy more stuff!

($7) [Phantom Ganon] Ralts (M) <Synchronize>
($10) Dawn Stone
($15) Protector

That adds up to $32. Bank link

Approved.

Okay, I'd like to use my two Rare Candies to evolve my Torchic.

[Hookbill] Combusken (M)
Blaze

Approved.

Traded with Negrek.

[Kergen] Mankey [F]
[Vital Spirit]

Technically Negrek hasn't paid for the Mankey yet, so I don't believe I can approve this. Sorry.

Chimchar (F)

Tropius (F)

Cubone (M)
Ability: Lightningrod

[Yoshia] cleffa (M)

Makuhita (M)

Mankey (F)

We'll try it again.

Last edited:

Chimchar (F)

Tropius (F)

Cubone (M)
Ability: Lightningrod

[Yoshia] cleffa (M)

Makuhita (M)

Mankey (F)

We'll try it again.

...that's not your bank post, but I saw the correct post and I'm tired anyway so bah go ahead and take them. You need to be more awake when you want to has pokeymans next time.

...that's not your bank post, but I saw the correct post and I'm tired anyway so bah go ahead and take them. You need to be more awake when you want to has pokeymans next time.
Apparently changing "1778" to "1779" in a url only changes the display number of the post instead of actually linking to a different post. God, VBulletin, make my life difficult, would you? >>

[Dexterous] Aerodactyl (Male)
Ability: Pressure
Move Mod: N/A
Body Mod: N/A

[Megatherium] Slakoth (Male)
Ability: Truant

[Warfare] Carvanha (Female)
Ability: Rough Skin

Rarity seven, rarity one and rarity two; that adds up to $42, if I didn't miscalculate.

[Dexterous] Aerodactyl (Male)
Ability: Pressure

[Megatherium] Slakoth (Male)
Ability: Truant

[Warfare] Carvanha (Female)
Ability: Rough Skin

Rarity seven, rarity one and rarity two; that adds up to $42, if I didn't miscalculate.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom