• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Time for another installment of 'FMC Blows her Money on Random Pokemon!'

[Kaine] Rattata (M)
Ability: Guts
5$

[Alleine] Cubone (F)
Ability: Rock Head
10$

[Rasputin] Shinx (M)
Ability: Intimidate
7$

For a 22$ Total!

Tenebrae(M)
Eevee
Adaptability
Move Mod: Signature Move: Flames of Deirrion

Description: After Tenebrae the Umbreon learns of his sister, Deirrion's death, he was overcome with grief. But, she was caring for her younger brother, and, even after death she will still try her best to help him since their parents died. So now, At time of need, he can call up the warmth he felt when he is with his sister and turn it into a raging inferno. Also the more he is in pain, the more he longs for his sister, thus giving him more feelings to transform them into an even larger inferno.
First, he summons those feeling of his sister, and transform it into a burning ball of flame in front of him. He can then use it like any psychic can to with their mind. He can make a tower of flames under the opponent and then rise up to hit them, or whip it into his opponent! Of course, he can't enlarge it. And the more damage he sustains, the larger the ball of fire becomes.

Type:Fire / Stat:Special / Base Damage 10%/15%/20%/ Accuracy:95% / Target: Multiple / Energy:5%/ 7%/ 10% /
Effects: If he has 90%-60% health, it does 10% of damage. If he has 59%-30%, it does 15% and so on. If he uses it on two targets, then the damage is reduced to half of the original. And if he attacks with it, the blast has a 10% chance to burn the target if it hits. And, the sizes of the fire balls are:

10%of damage= the size of a baseball.
15% of damage= a little smaller then a volleyball
20% of damage= the size of a bowling ball.
Usage Gap: 12 actions
Body Mod:N/A

Sig move was approved by Negrek over pm, but might as well get it approved here.

Bank Link

Approved, I suppose. I have a few nit-picky issues about it, but I guess I'll see how it performs in battle and if I don't like how it is, I may ask you to change it.

Time for another installment of 'FMC Blows her Money on Random Pokemon!'

[Kaine] Rattata (M)
Ability: Guts
5$

[Alleine] Cubone (F)
Ability: Rock Head
10$

[Rasputin] Shinx (M)
Ability: Intimidate
7$

For a 22$ Total!

Approved.

Tenebrae(M)
Eevee
Adaptability
Move Mod: Signature Move: Flames of Deirrion

Description: After Tenebrae the Umbreon learns of his sister, Deirrion's death, he was overcome with grief. But, she was caring for her younger brother, and, even after death she will still try her best to help him since their parents died. So now, At time of need, he can call up the warmth he felt when he is with his sister and turn it into a raging inferno. Also the more he is in pain, the more he longs for his sister, thus giving him more feelings to transform them into an even larger inferno.
First, he summons those feeling of his sister, and transform it into a burning ball of flame in front of him. He can then use it like any psychic can to with their mind. He can make a tower of flames under the opponent and then rise up to hit them, or whip it into his opponent! Of course, he can't enlarge it. And the more damage he sustains, the larger the ball of fire becomes.

Type:Fire / Stat:Special / Base Damage 10%/15%/20%/ Accuracy:95% / Target: Multiple / Energy:5%/ 7%/ 10% /
Effects: If he has 90%-60% health, it does 10% of damage. If he has 59%-30%, it does 15% and so on. If he uses it on two targets, then the damage is reduced to half of the original. And if he attacks with it, the blast has a 10% chance to burn the target if it hits. And, the sizes of the fire balls are:

10%of damage= the size of a baseball.
15% of damage= a little smaller then a volleyball
20% of damage= the size of a bowling ball.
Usage Gap: 12 actions
Body Mod:N/A

Sig move was approved by Negrek over pm, but might as well get it approved here.

Bank Link
What? No. I approved this for an umbreon. It's too powerful for an eevee. The usage gap needs to be increased, and an eevee isn't going to be doing more than 10-12% damage without some sort of large drawback. Also, did you really have the part about making the attack come up under and/or whip the opponent? Because the rest of the move just talks about it as a ball of fire, not in any of those other forms.

What? No. I approved this for an umbreon. It's too powerful for an eevee. The usage gap needs to be increased, and an eevee isn't going to be doing more than 10-12% damage without some sort of large drawback. Also, did you really have the part about making the attack come up under and/or whip the opponent? Because the rest of the move just talks about it as a ball of fire, not in any of those other forms.

... >.> I knew I shouldn't have approved it. Oh, and I just noticed some other stuff - does the attack do nothing if the Eevee is over 90% health? I'd assume so, but some clarification would be nice.

Weeee.

[Whiskers] Skelitten (M)
Ability:
Pressure
[Dusk Stone]
Received: Bought

+ 1 Battle w/ Dusk Stone, into:

[Whiskers] Skeline (M)
Ability:
Pressure

AND

[Rinna] Eevee (F)
Ability:
Adaptability
[Soothe Bell]
Received: Birthday Gift

+ one, two, three, into:

[Rinna] Umbreon (F)
Ability:
Synchronize
[Soothe Bell]

Also I want to improve her signature move a bit.

Signature Move: Shadows of the Night

Rinna is an Umbreon, and has trained herself extensively in night combat to assure her skill. One of the things she gained as a result of this training was a pact with the 'Shadows of the Night', powerful spirits of dark Pokemon that died. So they gave her a powerful attack; when she is in danger, she can unleash their mighty power in a single burst of dark energy. The burst takes the form of a serpent-like creature that attacks a single target with it's huge jaws, then dissipates. The attack leaves her very tired, and it takes a while to recover from it. The sheer size and frightful appearance of the creature summoned may cause the target to flinch.

Type: Dark / Stat: Special / Base Damage: 15% / Accuracy: 90% / Target: Single Foe / Energy: 9% and 1% per turn for three actions afterward/ Duration: One Action
Effects: 30% Flinch Chance, Can only be used if she is under 60% health
Usage Gap: Two rounds after end of effects

Weeee.

[Whiskers] Skelitten (M)
Ability:
Pressure
[Dusk Stone]

[Whiskers] Skeline (M)
Ability:
Pressure

AND

[Rinna] Eevee (F)
Ability:
Adaptability
[Soothe Bell]

+ one, two, three, into:

[Rinna] Umbreon (F)
Ability:
Synchronize
[Soothe Bell]

Rinna is an Umbreon, and has trained herself extensively in night combat to assure her skill. One of the things she gained as a result of this training was a pact with the 'Shadows of the Night', powerful spirits of dark Pokemon that died. So they gave her a powerful attack; when she is in danger, she can unleash their mighty power in a single burst of dark energy. The burst takes the form of a serpent-like creature that attacks a single target with it's huge jaws, then dissipates. The attack leaves her very tired, and it takes a while to recover from it. The sheer size and frightful appearance of the creature summoned may cause the target to flinch.

Type: Dark / Stat: Special / Base Damage: 15% / Accuracy: 90% / Target: Single Foe / Energy: 9% and 1% per turn for three actions afterward/ Duration: One Action

All approved.

Weeee.

[Whiskers] Skelitten (M)
Ability:
Pressure
[Dusk Stone]

[Whiskers] Skeline (M)
Ability:
Pressure

AND

[Rinna] Eevee (F)
Ability:
Adaptability
[Soothe Bell]

+ one, two, three, into:

[Rinna] Umbreon (F)
Ability:
Synchronize
[Soothe Bell]

I'm guessing you mean "1% per action for three actions afterwards." If so, and the usage gap is being measured from the end of the energy loss, fine. Skeline approved, too.

Oh, damn. Sorry, i'll just take it out and add it when he evolves. Sorry about that.

Woo~

Riolu
[Halan] Riolu (M)
Ability: Steadfast.
Item: Soothe Bell

Battles:

Vs. Negrek - 1 EXP
Vs. Prettzel - 1 EXP, one Happy Point
Vs. Zora - 1 EXP, 1 Happy point.
vs. Lord Shyguy - 2 EXP

l
l
l

Lucario
[Halan] Lucario (M)
Ability: Steadfast.
Item: Soothe Bell

Admittedly I'm not 100% sure how happiness evolution works, but from what I can see you've only got 2 out of the required 3 KO counts. I'm pretty sure the other two only count towards the 6 battle participations. So, basically, Halan has 2/3 KO counts and 4/6 battle participations; not enough, either way.

But...Negrek said all I needed was one more battle because the last two battle he had a Soothe Bell on. So that he'd have all the required 'Happy Points' needed to evolve.

But...Negrek said all I needed was one more battle because the last two battle he had a Soothe Bell on. So that he'd have all the required 'Happy Points' needed to evolve.

If I'm not mistaken, Halan only held the Soothe Bell for the last two battles o.O So, that's two KO points, right? And in the other two battles you linked to, Halan didn't score any KO's, not did he have a Soothe Bell. So that's... 0 KO points. I'm pretty sure 2 battle participation points don't add up to 1 KO point, but I could be mistaken about that... I'm rather certain that at this point, though, Halan doesn't have enough to evolve.

Foe Happy Evo pokemon, they either score 3 KO's, or they have to be in either 6 battles and get 6 EXP. When they have the Soothe Bell, the amount of battles needed are cut in half.

But, I think I'll just wait for Negrek to sort this out.

Originally posted by Kusari-Mart

...For the purposes of happiness evolution, a pokémon holding this item will treat every instance of being used in battle as a win, even if it failed to score a KO.

Erm, I think this means that when the Pokemon is holding the Soothe Bell, the amount of battles needed aren't cut in half, but rather all battles while the bell is being held will count towards the 3 KO count. And like I said, I can only see 2 battles where Halan held the bell...
Ugh, nevermind. I'll wait for Negrek, as well; I could use some clarification myself. >.> Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom