• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Nope. Unless you made some sort of mistake in the transaction, posts regarding item purchases normally won't be addressed.

Sweet. Now that I have my Lucario, time for me to tack on his Sig~

Lucario
[Halan] Lucario (M)
Ability: Steadfast.

Signature Attribute: Heart of the Crow.

Halan comes from a very odd family of Lucario. From his Father's side, he acquired a superior power of aura that changes the eyes of a Lucario from the usual color of red to a pale blue upon birth. On his mother's side, however, is a stronger blood related trait that gives the user a special "Power". Dwelling in the core of Halan's soul is a being that calls it's self the Crow. The Crow is a fickle being that enjoys watching Halan suffer in battle, but do to recent events, he's decided to aide the Lucario when the odds are against him.

As Halan loses HP, the crow begins to seep out of him and begin to form behind Halan, adding boosts to Halan's Special and Physical attacks. When HP is dangerously low, The Crow will take form and attack the opponent in attempts to spare Halan of defeat. The Crow, however, can't attack forever. By using the remainder of Halan's HP, if the Crow is defeated then both beings will faint and be removed from the battle.

The Crow is a Aura being that attacks any opponent. Due to this, he is not a solid being and is wispy like a Ghost type with the basic type of a Fighting Type. Due to this, he was the ability to harm the Ghost Types with Beak and Talons.

85 - 65 HP: Begins to seep out and Physical attack are boosted by 2%,
65 - 50 HP: Starts to take a bigger form and seeps part of his power into Special attacks, giving them a boost of 2% and adding a Flinch effect of 5% chance.
50 - 1 HP: Takes full form and has the same health % as Halan to attack the Opponent(s) with a flurry of attacks from his talons and beak. The attacks counts as an attack with the following Specs.

Fighting /Physical / 7% on Ghost Types, 10% on other types / 90% / All Opponents / 10% on first round, 3% to keeping the attack up until HP runs out.

The Crows lasts until the remaining HP runs to 0. At that point, He returns to Halan's soul and the both fade into Unconsciousness. Also note that when you hit either one of them, both their HP is reduced.
All right, I probably already asked this, but can Halan use other attacks while the crow is attacking? If so, you'll need to power down some other areas of the attack; if not, you need to state that somewhere.

He can't attack while the Crow is out. Do I have to re-post this with that new detail or just edit the post?

moon-panther

I'd prefer you repost.

My old username is hacker90 so can still buy?I changed it.
anyway,Buying team again:

Anito[Baltoy]
Ability:Levitate

Katipunero[Ralts]
Ability:Synchronize

MasterMind[Beldum]
Ability:Clear Body

$45-($5+$7+$30)=$3

http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=348782&postcount=2124
Approved, but please do get in the habit of putting spaces after your punctuation.

Well, a battle just finished, and I have enough experience to evolve Sabure:

Sandshrew
Name: Sabure
Ability: Sand Veil
Experience: 2 + 1/3 to Sandslash

|
|
|
V

Sandslash

Name: Sabure
Ability: Sand Veil

I really hope I did this right ^^;

Lucario
[Halan] Lucario (M)

Halan comes from a very odd family of Lucario. From his Father's side, he acquired a superior power of aura that changes the eyes of a Lucario from the usual color of red to a pale blue upon birth. On his mother's side, however, is a stronger blood related trait that gives the user a special "Power". Dwelling in the core of Halan's soul is a being that calls it's self the Crow. The Crow is a fickle being that enjoys watching Halan suffer in battle, but do to recent events, he's decided to aide the Lucario when the odds are against him.

As Halan loses HP, the crow begins to seep out of him and begin to form behind Halan, adding boosts to Halan's Special and Physical attacks. When HP is dangerously low, The Crow will take form and attack the opponent in attempts to spare Halan of defeat. The Crow, however, can't attack forever. By using the remainder of Halan's HP, if the Crow is defeated then both beings will faint and be removed from the battle.

The Crow is a Aura being that attacks any opponent. Due to this, he is not a solid being and is wispy like a Ghost type with the basic type of a Fighting Type. Due to this, he was the ability to harm the Ghost Types with Beak and Talons.

65 - 50 HP: Starts to take a bigger form and seeps part of his power into Special attacks, giving them a boost of 2% and adding a Flinch effect of 5% chance.
50 - 1 HP: Takes full form and has the same health % as Halan to attack the Opponent(s) with a flurry of attacks from his talons and beak. The attacks counts as an attack with the following Specs.

Fighting /Physical / 7% on Ghost Types, 10% on other types / 90% / All Opponents / 10% on first round, 3% to keeping the attack up until HP runs out.

The Crows lasts until the remaining HP runs to 0. At that point, He returns to Halan's soul and the both fade into Unconsciousness. Also note that when you hit either one of them, both their HP is reduced. While the Crow is out, Halan can't attack.

Lucario
[Halan] Lucario (M)

The Crows lasts until the remaining HP runs to 0. At that point, He returns to Halan's soul and the both fade into Unconsciousness. Also note that when you hit either one of them, both their HP is reduced. While the Crow is out, Halan can't attack.

Do the first two effects stack with one another, or does the physical attack boost go away when the special attack boost takes effect? I assume they don't stack, but I just want to make sure.

And for clarity's sake, I would edit the percentages so that they don't overlap. Something like 85-65, 64-50, 49-1 or whatever, please.

Lucario
[Halan] Lucario (M)

64 - 50 HP: Starts to take a bigger form and seeps part of his power into Special attacks, giving them a boost of 2% and adding a Flinch effect of 5% chance.
49 - 1 HP: Takes full form and has the same health % as Halan to attack the Opponent(s) with a flurry of attacks from his talons and beak. The attacks counts as an attack with the following Specs.

No. There is no stack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom