• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Since my battle with Ameroq has ended, I think that Envy, who has gotten experience while holding a Dusk Stone, can evolve now.

misdreavus
Envy
Female
Levitate

*evolution jingle*

mismagius
Envy
Female
Levitate

I'm not quite comfortable approving this. For one, a referee has not officially closed the battle. Also, have you tried contacting Kusari personally? I assume you have, but I'd give Kusari a few more days. Being that strict about DQ times is hardly fair in my eyes, and after all, Kusari's more or less just touched the DQ time.

So it can't. I could've sworn Veekun said it did :/ Maybe that was when I was looking at Gallade's entry for blade moves. I'll take out Double Team instead, since it's hard to imagine him moving fast enough to make afterimages with a huge blade weighing him down.

I assume I have to repost the whole thing, so:

[Cloud] Ralts (M)
Ability: Trace
Sig Attribute: Buster Sword

For several generations, all of Cloud's male ancestors have been Gallades. This has resulted in a freak birth mutation that gave Cloud a considerably large blade in place of his right forearm. Because of his size and physical frailty, the blade is very hard to lift and makes moving about very difficult, as well as making it impossible to use several of his natural techniques. However it also opens up the possibility to use several other moves, and when he is able to wield it gainfully, it packs a painful punch.

Effects: Cloud has a constant 1-level speed decrease due to the heaviness of his arm, and is unable to use most high-priority or hand-based moves. Any command requiring him to lift his right arm require an extra 2% energy to execute. However, all moves based on cutting, stabbing or slashing get a STAB regardless of their type, at the expense of a 10% drop in accuracy.

Move mods:
- Shadow Sneak, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Helping Hand, Fling, Snatch, Double Team
+ Swords Dance, Cut, Psycho Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Air Slash, Poison Jab
Please don't use "Move Mods" as the name of the section where you list attacks lost or gained, as ralts will still have a move mod slot open after you add this attribute, and it's a little confusing.

Going to say "no" to air slash; it's an attack exclusive to flying-type pokemon.

Please don't use "Move Mods" as the name of the section where you list attacks lost or gained, as ralts will still have a move mod slot open after you add this attribute, and it's a little confusing.

Going to say "no" to air slash; it's an attack exclusive to flying-type pokemon.

Ah, sorry. I was just copying how somebody else had set it out.

Right, switching Air Slash out for Fury Cutter.

[Cloud] Ralts (M)

For several generations, all of Cloud's male ancestors have been Gallades. This has resulted in a freak birth mutation that gave Cloud a considerably large blade in place of his right forearm. Because of his size and physical frailty, the blade is very hard to lift and makes moving about very difficult, as well as making it impossible to use several of his natural techniques. However it also opens up the possibility to use several other moves, and when he is able to wield it gainfully, it packs a painful punch.

Effects: Cloud has a constant 1-level speed decrease due to the heaviness of his arm, and is unable to use most high-priority or hand-based moves. Any command requiring him to lift his right arm require an extra 2% energy to execute. However, all moves based on cutting, stabbing or slashing get a STAB regardless of their type, at the expense of a 10% drop in accuracy.

Movepool changes:
- Shadow Sneak, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Helping Hand, Fling, Snatch, Double Team
+ Swords Dance, Cut, Psycho Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Fury Cutter, Poison Jab

Last edited:

I'd like to buy a team.

[Solomon] Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter> - $20
[Acacia] Sentret (F) <Keen Eye> - $5
[Perry] Mudkip (M) <Torrent> - $10

Total: $35.

Ah, sorry. I was just copying how somebody else had set it out.

Right, switching Air Slash out for Fury Cutter.

[Cloud] Ralts (M)

Movepool changes:
+ Swords Dance, Cut, Psycho Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Leaf Blade, Fury Cutter, Poison Jab

Approved.

I'd like to buy a team.

[Solomon] Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter> - $20
[Acacia] Sentret (F) <Keen Eye> - $5
[Perry] Mudkip (M) <Torrent> - $10

Total: $35.
Approved.

Okay. Let's see if we can get all the necessary posting in without the forum dying on me in the middle. First, gifts again:

Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> x3 ($45)
Kecleon (M) ($20)
Gible (F) ($25)
Gible (M) ($25)
Rhyhorn (M) <Rock Head> ($15)
Bagon (M) ($25)
Larvitar (F) ($25)
Torkoal (F) ($15)
Nidoran (M) <Poison Point> ($7)
Swinub (F) <Snow Cloak> ($7)
Meowth (M) <Technician> ($5)
Geodude (M) <Rock Head> ($5)
Chimchar (F) ($25)
Murkrow (M) <Super Luck> ($20)
Togepi (F) <Serene Grace> ($10)
Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter> ($20)
Charmander (M) ($25)
Charmander (F) ($25)
Skorupi (M) <Sniper> ($15)
Corsola (F) <Hustle> ($20)
Horsea (M) <Swift Swim> ($7)
Aron (M) <Rock Head> ($13)
Girafarig (F) <Early Bird> ($20)
Exeggute (M) ($15)
Plusle (F) ($13)
Koffing (M) ($10)

Also magmarizer ($15), fire stone ($10), water stone ($10), dragon scale ($12)

I am now getting a total of... $504

Next, stuff people gave me:

[Eidolon] stantler (M)
Ability: Intimidate

[Celia] riolu (F)

[Belgaer] natu (F)
Ability: Early Bird

Budew (F)
Ability: Poison Point

[Griffe] Zangoose (F)

Natu (M)
Ability: Synchronize

And finally, because I don't think I ever claimed this free catch, I'm also taking an onix.

Onix (F)
Ability: Rock Head

Last edited:

Okay. Let's see if we can get all the necessary posting in without the forum dying on me in the middle. First, gifts again:

Houndour (M) <Flash Fire> x3 ($45)
Kecleon (M) ($20)
Gible (F) ($25)
Gible (M) ($25)
Rhyhorn (M) <Rock Head> ($15)
Bagon (M) ($25)
Larvitar (F) ($25)
Torkoal (F) ($15)
Nidoran (M) <Poison Point> ($7)
Swinub (F) <Snow Cloak> ($7)
Meowth (M) <Technician> ($5)
Geodude (M) <Rock Head> ($5)
Chimchar (F) ($25)
Murkrow (M) <Super Luck> ($20)
Togepi (F) <Serene Grace> ($10)
Gligar (M) <Hyper Cutter> ($20)
Charmander (M) ($25)
Charmander (F) ($25)
Skorupi (M) <Sniper> ($15)
Corsola (F) <Hustle> ($20)
Horsea (M) <Swift Swim> ($7)
Aron (M) <Rock Head> ($13)
Girafarig (F) <Early Bird> ($20)
Exeggute (M) ($15)
Plusle (F) ($13)
Koffing (M) ($10)

Also magmarizer ($15), fire stone ($10), water stone ($10), dragon scale ($12)

I am now getting a total of... $504

[Eidolon] stantler (M)

[Celia] riolu (F)

[Belgaer] natu (F)
Ability: Early Bird

Budew (F)
Ability: Poison Point

[Griffe] Zangoose (F)

Natu (M)
Ability: Synchronize

And finally, because I don't think I ever claimed this free catch, I'm also taking an onix.

Onix (F)
Ability: Rock Head

Mathfail begone! Approved.

And I suppose I'll be taking that Natu, then.

[Deceive, Inveigle, Obfuscate] Natu (M) <Synchronize>

...holy crap I don't think I used my free claims either. Huh. Well I checked the bajillion and five approval links in my profile and it seems that none of them mention a free award claim, but if you have a better memory than I do and I *did* use them then disregard this second bit and I'll just buy them later.

ASBer of the Year and Best Battler freestuffs

[Fang] Aerodactyl (M) <Rock Head>

[Moloch] Cranidos (M)

[Celia] riolu (F)

Ability should be Inner Focus. I went and checked all that math, and Kratos just swoops in and steals the approval from me. Nyeh.

And I suppose I'll be taking that Natu, then.

[Deceive, Inveigle, Obfuscate] Natu (M) <Synchronize>

...holy crap I don't think I used my free claims either. Huh. Well I checked the bajillion and five approval links in my profile and it seems that none of them mention a free award claim, but if you have a better memory than I do and I *did* use them then disregard this second bit and I'll just buy them later.

ASBer of the Year and Best Battler freestuffs

[Fang] Aerodactyl (M) <Rock Head>

[Moloch] Cranidos (M)

Approved.

Trying again...

Spr_4h_004_s.png

[N/A]Charmander(M) 10$(shiny)
Abillity: Blaze

Spr_4h_172.png

[N/A]Pichu(M) 10$
Abillity: Static

Budew
[N/A]Budew(F) 5$
Abillity: Poison Point

Riolu
[N/A]Riolu(M) 20$
Abillity: Inner Focus

10+10+5+20=45

Last edited:

I'm not sure how this is going to go, but here's an attempted Signature Move for my Geodude, Kenneth.

[Kenneth] Geodude (Male)
Ability: Sturdy
Signature Move: Great Wall

Kenneth has always been a skilled craftsman, creating simple structures and buildings with relative ease. Being a rock type, his favorite material is the stones he has natural control over, and thus his creations are usually decently hardy. After a long time of making all sorts of basic fortresses, Kenneth soon realized that he could create his works faster by using his ability to conjure up rocks from the earth as a method of finding and assembling materials. The stones would come together as swiftly as if they were feathers, and fit together nearly as tightly as a jigsaw puzzle. The walls began getting more and more complex, until he had constructed something of a open-roofed dome that he could rest comfortably in. Soon Kenneth was adept at making these simple walls within seconds, and decided this just might work as a strategy in battle.

Rock / Accuracy 100% / Target: Self / Energy 5% / Duration: 9 actions max

Effects:
Kenneth assembles a fairly sturdy circular wall around himself. This raises his defense by 3 stages. Kenneth can only used indirect attacks (attacks that don't involve making physical contact with the foe) or self-affecting attacks while this attack is activated. The moves Selfdestruct and Explosion do not work at all, and if used will faint Kenneth and destroy the wall. The wall also will be affected by moves that affect all other Pokemon, for example if Kenneth were to use Earthquake. Once the wall withstands a total of 30% damage, the wall crumbles, however, after 9 actions it will lose it's structural integrity anyway, and collapse on it's own.

Usage Gap: 12 actions

Ima gonna make a porygon army! :D

[Death Canon] Porygon (-)
Ability: Download

[Death Canyon] Porygon (-)
Ability: Download

[Gatito] Skelitten (F)
Ability: Pressure

[Spaekle] Croagunk (M)
Ability: Anticipation

Also buying a Up-Grade and another Up-Grade because I can.

That should be... a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom