• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

FREE, FREE MIRRORRRRRR!

Bronzor
[Deadly Mirror of Deadliness/Mirror] Bronzor (X)
<Levitate>

Approved.

[Pervy Bunny] Buneary (F)
Ability: Run Away

Now I'm poor again D:

Bank post is missing a link.

Well, holding off on buying Pokémon until I might actually use them doesn't seem to be working. And getting into new video game series whose characters I must name them after isn't helping either. New strategy: just keep going until there is nothing left to buy.

[Simon Belmont] Zubat (M) <Inner Focus>

Which will be five hearts dollars.

Approved.

Por moi:

[] Seviper (M)

ffff

Por moi:

[] Seviper (M)

ffff

Approved.

Reposting

[Pervy Bunny] Buneary (F)
Ability: Run Away

Now I'm poor again D:

Your bank post links to itself.

Rawr.
Snorunt
[Icy Cascade] Snorunt (F)
+ Dawn Stone.

Money Managment

Ice Body or Inner Focus?

Approved

Let's give Steele a raccoon, shall we?

[Fartypoopface] Zigzagoon M (Pickup)

nickname fail

Approved.

Black Temple Guardian

The most important part of the signature move description is the part that explains how the move is performed and what it looks like when it is used, which both of your moves lacked. While Rocky's signature produces a defined "normal" move, there should still be some lead-in to using it. The move background does not clearly indicate how being infected with a special strain of pokerus should cause powers manifesting themselves as the "random attack." The attack needs a usage gap (or rather, there would be a usage gap on whatever move it selected). I was also leery of the ??? typing, but upon further reflection I would probably accept it.

I'd like to add a sig to my Squirtle

Signature Move/: Torrential blast

Squirtle was always persisten, never giving up no matter how badly she is injured this is a reflection of that. When she was training hard and barely conscious she noticed that as she launched a hydro pump while drawing on her torrents power she could infuse it with all her watery energy, thus this move was born. She draws on her torrents power and it forms into a ball of pure water energy infront of her she then adds all of her energy to it launching it straight at her energy and exhausting herself completely in the process upon impact with the enemy the ball of water energy surrounds it and implodes.

Water/ Special / Base Damage 25%+remaining energy/10 / 90 / Single / All remaining / Duration 1 action
Effects
Only available when Squirtle's torrent ability activates (less than 33% health)
It drains all of Squirtle's health and energy to perform,
When she uses it her remaining energy divided by 10 and rounded down is added to the base damage.
It is not boosted by torrent.

Usage gap: Once
Much too powerful for a squirtle. There also appears to be nothing particularly special about this besides a "hydro pump infused with torrent's power"--but using a hydro pump while under the effects of torrent is nothing like this. You should try to come up with an alternative explanation for where this move's power comes from.

hey... I'm buying pokemon!

[Ulysses] Shroomish (male)
285.png

Ability: poison heal
move mod: none
Body mod: none

[Trevor] Mareep (male)
179.png

Ability: static
Move Mod: none
body mod: the gem on its tail is gray

[Henry] Nidoran M (none... or i it male?)
032.png

Ability: Poison point
Move mod:none
body mod: it has slightly smaller ears than regular Nidoran M

[Clarence] cleffa (female)
173.png

Ability: Magic Guard
Move mod: none
body mod: it has small growths upon its back (like clefairy & clefable have, but minuscule)

I believe that comes to $32, yes?

also, these pokemon are all lv 1, right?

EDIT!: I'll also buy a moonstone, please.

[Trevor] Mareep (male)
179.png

Look modifications don't matter--they don't need approved.

There are no levels in ASB, all pokemon have the same amount of power.

Sorry, approvers and officials, but that post bugged me.

Whoops.
Rawr.
Snorunt
[Icy Cascade] Snorunt (F)
+ Dawn Stone.
<Ice Body>
Money Managment

EDIT: oooh, moar birthday presents. :D

Even moar. Go Figure.

Buneary
[Pervy Bunny] (F)
<Run Away>

Larvitar
[Graphite Slayer] (M)
<Guts>

DOUBLE EDIT: This is getting old.

Zigzagoon
[FartypoopfaceAthena] Zigzagoon (F)
<Pickup>

TRIPLE EDIT: MAKE IT STOP.

Cyndaquil
[Carrie] Cyndaquil (F)
<Blaze>

Your bank post for the snorunt links back to your old approval post for it, not this one, but I'll let it go. Approved.

[Hippocampus] Slowpoke (M)
Oblivious
Battle with a King's Rock
Approval

v
|
V

[Hippocampus] Slowking (M)
Own Tempo

Approved.

[Ulysses] Shroomish (male)
285.png

Ability: poison heal
move mod: none
Body mod: none

[Trevor] Mareep (male)
179.png

[Henry] Nidoran M (none... or i it male?)
032.png

Ability: Poison point
Move mod:none
body mod: it has slightly smaller ears than regular Nidoran M

[Clarence] cleffa (female)
173.png

Ability: Magic Guard
Move mod: none
body mod: it has small growths upon its back (like clefairy & clefable have, but minuscule)

I believe that comes to $32, yes?

EDIT!: I'll also buy a moonstone, please.

Your bank post does not link back to your purchase post here. Additionally, changing minor aesthetic things about a pokémon's appearance is not actually a "body mod", though you're welcome to mention those differences when you try to get your pokémon approved. A body mod is supposed to be something that has an actual effect on the way the pokémon battles and is explained in the modification section of the rules thread. Try not to confuse the two in the future.

Approved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom