• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

ARGH stupid typos!! >:(

[Purrfect] Glameow (♀)
Ability: Limber
[Zeteon] Porygon (-)
Ability: Download

Is this OK?

Condabra, you still need to link that post and the post in the bank to each other. It looks good, otherwise (though I'm not an approver either way).

[Grizzly Slash] Ursaring F (Guts)
Sig Move: Hackenslash Claw Armour

Slash was originally a test subject at Hackencut Armor Co., a company that created armor. She was equipped with two powerful metal arms. These arms were equipped with humongous metal claws, giving its wearer access to a wide variety of moves.

However, this comes with a series of side-effects. For one, the arms are rather large and heavy. It also makes Slash look rather intimidating, screwing over all chances of luring opponents off guard. (Although I doubt a humongous grizzly bear would be using Charm anytime soon...)

Upon evolution, Slash grew more accustomed to using her humongous claws and grew a bit more adept with them.

Effects:

Slash gains access to X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Crush Claw, Cross Poison, and Dragon Claw. She cannot use Fling, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Belly Drum, Fake Tears, or Charm.

Slash's humongous claws slow her down, effectively giving her a speed modifier of -3. It cannot be changed in any way, and cannot be given to the opponent through psych up or any other such moves.

In addition, each move used involving her claws requires 1% more energy to perform after all calculations, as a result of how heavy these claws are.

Slash's claws give her an intimidating appearance, effectively giving her the effects of Intimidate in addition to those of Guts.

Doesn't look especially overpowered for an Ursaring, I guess. Approved unless an approver who knows what they're doing feels like yelling at me. :p

[Koutus] Electrike [F]
Static
Body Mod: Wings

experience (1/2/3)

V

[Koutus] Manectric [F]
Static
Body Mod: Wings

Approved.

Also,
[Revival Jam] Gulpin (M) <Liquid Ooze>
[Moar Krabs] Corphish (M) <Shell Armour>

Of course I don't have enough Pokémon already don't be ridiculous

[Revival Jam] Gulpin (M) <Liquid Ooze>
[Moar Krabs] Corphish (M) <Shell Armour>

Of course I don't have enough Pokémon already don't be ridiculous

neverenoughneverenoughneverenough-

Ahem, Approved.

ARGH stupid typos!! >:(

[Purrfect] Glameow (♀)
Ability: Limber
[Zeteon] Porygon (-)
Ability: Download

Is this OK?
Not quite, I'm afraid - you need back-and-forth links between here and your bank post. I suggest taking a look at how others are handling it.

Por moi, sort of:

[] Spraylet (F)

money, and then reclaiming

[Yggdrasill] Dragonair (M)

(sans sig move but oh, well, new name comes with new plans)

Several pages back. Sadface.
Negrek ninja'd it; thanks. Also buying this, anyway:

[] Sneasel (F) <Inner Focus>

more money

(also Mike you could've gotten a gulpin cheaper from me >| rrgh do not want anymore)

The reason I listed those moves as unlearnable is that, while Tomas has heard of light, he doesn't understand much about it, such as how to generate it or use it offensively. Physically, he could learn those moves, but mentally, he's unable to use them. I'll add in more to the description to that effect. I'll also get rid of the Psych Up bit; I misinterpreted the move.

Electrike
[Tomas] Electrike (M)
Ability: Static
Signature Attribute: Blue-Eyed Blind

Trainers like shiny Pokemon. This much is clear: whether from the slightly boosted stats or merely their rarity, alternative colored battle friends are in demand. Breeders constantly try for a shiny stock, or at least increased odds that they won't always end up with "normal" stock. Some are less scrupulous than others, breeding family trees so closely they better resemble sticks, supplemented with high-statted Dittos.

Tomas comes from one such breeder, fortunately shut down since. Due to inbreeding and the psudo-cloning caused by Ditto overuse, he inherited enough faulty, recessive genes to cause him to be blind from birth. His very pale blue eyes, usually only found in shiny Electrike, reflect this. He has no sense of light or color, or how to use his electrical talents to generate light offensively.

Tomas doesn't see it as much of a loss, though. His hearing and sense of smell are acute enough to manage for him in most circumstances, and his innate sense of electric fields handles the rest.

Effect: Tomas is blind. Any attack (such as Confuse Ray, Signal Beam, or Double Team) or ability (such as Illuminate) that depends on vision or light do not affect him. His accuracy is considered inherently at -2 (meaning it is at -2 at the start of battles, is not effected by Psych Up, returns to this level after Haze, etc.). However, his accuracy cannot be lowered further (as the ability Keen Eye, although it would be more accurately called Keen Ear and Nose).

Due to his heightened senses, he is always considered under the effects of Odor Sleuth. Tomas cannot use the moves Light Screen, Double Team, Flash, or Signal Beam.

I think this was also missed from several pages back. I've read it over a few times and don't think there's anything wrong with it re: explanation, though I am tired and could be missing something. Approved by me, anyway, so you should be good to go.

HeracrossDarkKabuto.png

[Kaemelotte] Heracross (♂)
Ability: Swarm

$25 dollar footlong, plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom