• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Shadow Apocalypse

As the Axew finished off the Patrat corpse, his eyes turned to a Reuniclus and a Sneasel standing around. He then saw a Riolu, and an Absol. Was this a party?

He rushed towards them.

Katherine realized that the Sneasel was staring at her.
Uh oh... she thought. Fortunately the Riolu stopped fighting the Absol, and then saw an Axew running to them.
"Great, now I can ask you guys some questions.." But before Kat could get the words out, she thought she saw the Sneasel getting closer to her.

"If I were the type to make deals like that, I would've let the Absol finish you off by now," she said motioning a claw towards it. "Now I don't usually leave from this area so I could offer protection, of sort. Any big beasties that want to kill you, well you wouldn't have to worry about them interrupting your sleep. But see, I'd want the same thing in return. Protection. Yes, I can take care of myself, but it's better to have...allies than enemies in these times. Deal?"

She look at the green blob. "You want to ask questions? I don't think now is the best time."

Seeing it wasn't a party, the Axew took a look around. There were several other Pokemon, a green blob, and an evil-looking Sneasel. Ali shivered.

He let out a huge yawn, then breathed some weak dragon flames at the ground, singing it.

Rose just watched from a distance, but it was hard to hear. She went up a tree and looked down upon them, now able to hear.

Seeing he was being ignored, the Axew went and looked for food. He was just looking inside a tree when a Fearow swooped past. He made a small twister that hit the bird, knocking it out.

Suddenly, he became engulfed in blue light. Slowly, he grew in size and slightly changed shape as he evolved into a Fraxure.

Jace then put the blade back.

"Well, if nobody here isn't normal," said Jacen. "I guess we can become friends. My name is Jace." He extended a paw. Yet, he was still wary and made sure if those Pokemon tricked him, he wouldn't hestite killing them all.

The Fraxure, too, hesitated, but then gathered his courage and shook the Riolu's hand. Ali then spoke for the first time since evolving.

"I'm Ali. The Fraxure."

His voice was much deeper than when he was a baby. He felt...stronger. Like he could do more.

He proved that by yawning, making a Dragon Pulse fly out of his mouth and burn down a small tree.

Ryo looked over at the Riolu and sighed.

"Guess I'm stuck with you then. At least you can protect yourself so I don't have to do it."

He looked at Ali and thought of something.

"So who are you?"

"I'm a Fraxure. I just evolved. My name is Ali. I'm still getting used to all this strength." he said to the Absol.

A blinding gleam came from Ali's silver tusks. He shielded his eyes.

Rose jumped down from the tree and headed up to the group, "Um," she said in a soft voice, "I'm not too good at fighting, well I guess I'm pretty good for grass, I don't really like to, but I can heal excelent, can I come?" she felt nervous knowing almost any of them could probeley over power her, she could hold her own for a bit but usually used a substitution to avoid conflict and death.

"Am I a little late?" A voice came from the clearing, where Golden the Timburr was sharpening his metal block to give it more sting. He came out, smiling. "Is it just me, or do you guys seem... abnormal, like me?" He threw his makeshift sword in the air, then jumped up, caught it, and landed next to Fraxure and Riolu.

Katherine notices the Timburr who appeared out of nowhere. She stared at him, then the others. "I dunno, are we abnormal? And are you late?" Katherine stared at the new Fraxure. At least you get stronger, I'm just a plain blob called a Reuniclus. Kat thought to herself.

"It just looked like you were having faction tryouts or something", Golden said, looking at the Fraxure. "Out of curiosity, when did you evolve?"

Katherine sat and thought to herself. She decided to speak up some more.
"We aren't doing any good just standing here," she said. "We should, like, explore and see if we can get anywhere else other than this desolate plain. Perhaps, to Unova? Sinnoh? Johto?" Kat waited and waited for a reply from the others.

Jacen nodded towards the others. "Okay, I was thinking of a place." said ace. "There is a location southeast of here called Rogueport. There we can perhaps fetch a boat or swim to the Glastron Islands, maybe there we can find answers to whats happening. My train-" his voice kinda faltered at the mention of his trainer. "My trainer Lance once stopped an evil organization from controlling the Ice Dragon Drizleon Maybe Drizleon can help me out like he did for Lance."

Rose nodded, "o..Ok if you, if you think he would," She looked around nervously at them, "It, it has to be the best shot,"

"Then it's settled. Let's head for the Glastron Islands!" Katherine shouted. While she had no notion of what to expect, she was excited. Perhaps this adventure will give me time to reflect all that has happened. She started to float around. But then her excitement died down as she got a better look of everyone. "I look like a freak..." she mumbled. But she needed to be strong. She only shed one tear, then yelled, "Let's go!"

Rose walked up to Kathrine, "By..by the way," She tried not to stammer but she was a shy girl, "I..I'm Rose, an..and you are?"

Katherine noticed Rose walking up to her. "I'm Katherine, a Reuniclus. You can call me Kat if you want." Katherine smiled. She noticed Rose was a bit shy. Yay, someone else as shy as me.

Back
Top Bottom