• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokèmon: The Three Packs

Re: Pokèmon: The Three Packs

Name: Blaze
Pokèmon: Arcanine
Appearance: Normal Arcanine, has a Goldentooth to prove his rank.
Pack: Arcanine Pack
Personality: A good, fair leader, respects everyone and all the traditions, but when he feels he has to break them for a good motive, he does (for example, he breaks the "leader is first to eat" tradition for someone who is ill). He sometimes feels nervous, but has full trust in his mate and the elders as advisors. He is a fierce fighter.
Bio: Has lived all his life in the pack, only two years have passed since he defeated the former Leader.
Moves: Extremespeed, Thunder Fang, Fire Blast, Agility
Relationships: Armurei's mate

Name:Moonshine
Pokèmon:Mightyana
Appearance: Like a normal Mightyana
Pack:Mightyana pack(if I could, I'd be a loner...)
Personality: Quiet and rebelious, Moonshine is useful in many ways.
Bio: (Not necessary. But if you don’t include this, you were born in the pack.)
Moves: Bite, Dark Pulse, Tackle
Relationships: pup of Gilderin and Shimmer(if that's okay, if not, none as of yet.)
Other:Very fast.

Name: Blaze
Appearance: Normal Arcanine, has a Goldentooth to prove his rank.
Pack: Arcanine Pack
Personality: A good, fair leader, respects everyone and all the traditions, but when he feels he has to break them for a good motive, he does (for example, he breaks the "leader is first to eat" tradition for someone who is ill). He sometimes feels nervous, but has full trust in his mate and the elders as advisors. He is a fierce fighter.
Bio: Has lived all his life in the pack, only two years have passed since he defeated the former Leader.
Moves: Extremespeed, Thunder Fang, Fire Blast, Agility
Relationships: Armurei's mate
ACCEPTED
Name:Moonshine
Pokèmon:Mightyana
Appearance: Like a normal Mightyana
Pack:Mightyana pack(if I could, I'd be a loner...)
Personality: Quiet and rebelious, Moonshine is useful in many ways.
Bio: (Not necessary. But if you don’t include this, you were born in the pack.)
Moves: Bite, Dark Pulse, Tackle
Relationships: pup of Gilderin and Shimmer(if that's okay, if not, none as of yet.)
Other:Very fast.
NOT ACCEPTED
Maybe you should read through the rules.

I'm not letting this thing die >:(

WE ARE STILL OPEN!

When someone signs up as the Leader in the Houndoom pack and when ZC posts his application, we begin.

Okay, the alpha male of the Houndoom pack would be Annie's father, right?

Okay, so I gave decided, you can be two characters. One male, one female. Also, you cannot be of the same ranks as the other one, like since Gilderin is a leader my second char can't be one. Simple as that!

May I join?

Name: Ruby
Appearance: A normal Arcanine
Pack: The Arcanine pack
Personality: She can be rude, but she's nice, calm, and fierce
Bio: Born in pack
Moves: Crunch, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz.
Relationships: Her mother and father are warriors also.
Other: Goldentooth

((I'll be away for just over a week without a computer, so I won't be able to start staight away [unless you don't get started until after I get back]))

Which we probably wont :/ This RPG isn't as the RSP, no.

Back
Top Bottom