• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Uranium

Re: Pokemon Uranium (Recruiting SPRITERS!)

Sorry to be a threadjacker but where exactly is the Resource manager?

It said nothing in the help menu about editing the resolution or anything.

Also, I wouldn't mind spriting a bit for you. I'm not really making any new Pokemon for mine.

It's the little icon of a folder with three sheets of paper in front of it in RMXP. Not too sure about VX.

Poccil pokemon essentials thread automatically make this change, if you prefer, you can add my email, it will be easier to us to talk ;p. jvitorpenna@hotmail.com

WOW. Really, when this is finished, I'm definately playing it! ..I would help out, but I'm not that good with scratch-spriting..

Good luck anyway!!

Xx Raika

Yup, I'm spriting for this~ I told JV to join because I know how much you guys like a good fangame, and we can use your help. It worked for Aeoteroa, and they don't even have screenshots yet.

Before you nitpick on the in-game text (and I see that I'm a little late here)-- English isn't JV's first language, and we're laying down the concrete foundation (and gathering sprites) before we refine the dialogue and fix the grammatical errors. There's still a lot of work to do-- we're far from releasing our first beta yet, but sit tight. When the game does come out, the language will be corrected.

Now, as for what you can do to help: What we need now is fakemon, 64x64, front and back and minisprites. Any attempts are appreciated, even if you think you're not so good at it. If you're really unconfident, or you just don't feel like doing so much work, you can always just do minisprites and backsprites. I'll leave it to JV to tell you specifically which fakemon lines are incomplete, since I honestly don't know the specifics-- but yeah. ^^; We'd love any help we can get.

I might be able to scratch some designs that others have come up with for this game but all my original ideas will probably go to Aotearoa.

Username: Cryptica
Email: I don't know why you'd want this when we have private messages.
What you want to do: Sprite!
Proof of your work:
QwailDP.png

By the way, this sprite is for a different game so DO NOT USE IT

I want your emails to talk in MSN if you get in >_<, I dont have much time right now, but later Ill check your sprites etc, also, thanks Involuntary Twitch for explaining them these things ^^.

Once I upload a pic, I'll try out for coming up with Fakemon by drawing... because I suck at scratching. Once I draw the picture, then a spriter sprited it if it suits you. First, I gotta get to g-ma's because she has the scanner...

I don't do MSN. Sorry, but I can't join this unless you absolutely NEED my e-mail address.

I don't do MSN. Sorry, but I can't join this unless you absolutely NEED my e-mail address.
Use the PM system here.

blitshrewxf1.png

Blitshrew, the Thug Rat Pokemon.

Evolves into Boomole, as a Normal/Fighting type. Sprite coming soon.

Last edited:

Username: Cryptica
Email: I don't know why you'd want this when we have private messages.
What you want to do: Sprite!
Proof of your work:
QwailDP.png

By the way, this sprite is for a different game so DO NOT USE IT

The sprite isnt perfect but you for sure have potential =D, you are in! I am sure that you will get better and better with time ^^. No, i just prefer msn, but if you want we can talk by PM.

I might be able to scratch some designs that others have come up with for this game but all my original ideas will probably go to Aotearoa.

Thats fine, I have alot of desings already done. I love your sprites, you are in.

Username: PichuK
email?: Pichuk_2k@hotmail.com
What you want to do: Sprite/Design
Proof of your work:
256b43n.gif

:>

Your sprites are amazing and involuntary twitch said that you are a great spriter as well ^^. You are for sure in, I will add you to MSN.

I registered... and I'm ready to do any scratch.
I'll give trainer data, too.

Sorry, your sprites aren´t good at all also, I wont let you be the rival ¬¬. So you are not in.

Tomorrow Ill try to make a little update for you guys, I have to say, this community is really cool =].

Username:wolftamer9
email?:jonnytheflammablemonkey@yahoo.com
What you want to do:sprite.
Proof of your work:
cosball.png
cosball. don't use it, it's for a game that will hopefully be made at some point.

Username: Shyguy- the Pokemon
email?: ausmusjs@gmail.com
What you want to do: SPRITE! SPRITE! SPRITE!
Proof of your work: *Note: This is NOT my best sprite, nor is it even a fake. I just thought "why not have this as a pokemon anyway?" and I have this thing with all my fakes. I hope I can get them into the official games sometime (as if that could happen), so none has ever been on the internet. I could PM you one, if you promise to delete it immediately after viewing. They are special to me.Hope I don't seem too snobbish for that.*

PM's good. Also, I forgot to tell you but that scratch has four wings.

I'll work on a wolf Pokemon (Mightyena doesn't count) now.

I hope I can get them into the official games sometime (as if that could happen)

Sorry, but the Pokémon company has actually said on their website that they are not allowed to accept fan ideas for legal reasons. Hate to rain on your parade, but... yeah. :/

I don't sprite myself, JV, but I can see that the game definitely has promise and wish you luck with it. (Besides, I get the feeling that Twitch is pretty picky about fangames, so if you have her support you must know what you're doing. :P)

Sorry, but the Pokémon company has actually said on their website that they are not allowed to accept fan ideas for legal reasons. Hate to rain on your parade, but... yeah. :/

Okay, this will be the last post about this, since it is getting off subject, but I meant like, I want to learn Japanese, spend my life trying to get hired by Nintendo and the Pokemon company and such, and be one of those dudes who actually thinks up those things. :freaked:Yeah. Not gonna happen, but I fantasize it will.

Anyway, is the sprite good enough?

Back
Top Bottom