• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon VS Christ

Ooh, this will be hilarious.

*reads*

You know, I almost missed it, but the more I read the more I saw it… The Pokemon books, movies and games are a way of teaching kids to accept Darwin’s widely-debunked theory of Evolution.
Picacu: pictured above is one of the most popular Poke-men in the series. Most characters have humorous names. This character’s name comes from Piko (meaning small) and “Choo”, the sound one makes when sneezing.

Jigglypuff: The only pokeman to be “gay” and “out” – Jigglypuff’s trademark move is to sing songs which entice characters into a drug-like trance of sexual debauchery. This ultra-liberal pokeman says “It’s Okay to be Gay”.

I hardly ever use this acronym, but...

WTF?

EDIT: Oh, it's a joke. Hmm.

Well, it was still funny.

Hahahaha, this website is great. This person does a great job of sounding like a believable inept Republican while being satirical.

I like how Pokemon is tagged "homosexuality".

[reads more]

Read the comments on that page; they're far sadder than the actual article since some of them are from people who actually believe this shit:

I agree on the following things: Pokemon is stupid. It includes a lot of light effects that may be dangerous for people who suffer from epilepsy (don’t know if I spelled that right).

It's funny, because these effects have been in anime for years. I've read a few good articles which suggest that it may have been mass hysteria instead of epileptic attacks.

Oh, and just good ol' fashioned Poke-haters:
P.S.: In case anyone wonders why I know all that stuff though I don’t like: I’ve been playing it years ago, as did my brother. By now, I consider it a little bit too stupid.

closet Pokemon fan?

You might be surprised that I agree with you about Pokemon, but because it is mindless crap intended to extract money from children not because of any religious significance.

Pokemon's a money grabber, I agree, but who's to say we can't have good, mindful fun with it? ;)

The fun thing is that they moderate comments, and anything that actually praises the satire is deleted. A few blogs posted that they replied to this to add to the credibility.

I wish that site was not blocked here, because that hitlist of God's is awesome.

Linux users made me lol.

In order to rescue Peach the red-capped plumber has to collect satanic pentagrams, mis-translated as ?power-stars? with which Mario intends to increase his own demonic power to rival Bowser’s. These pentagrams are scattered around a number of ?galaxies? through which Mario must battle his way in order to retrieve. Pentagrams are rewarded for taking risks, performing stunts or acts of aggression

As with all of Mario’s games, the story is simple and largely irrelevant to the action: Mario’s girlfriend ?Princess Peach? has been once-again kidnapped by ?Bowser?, a satanic, spiked dragon-like demon. Rather than inform the relevant authorities

xD

Surprised they didn't include that picture of the box art with certain letters highlighted so it reads "U R MR GAY".

This made me giggle, especially the Metapod and Jigglypuff parts. -w- But now Metapod will always remind me of a burka-clad Muslim. Will God be dissapointed if I catch one and name it Saddam Hussein? D:

xD

Surprised they didn't include that picture of the box art with certain letters highlighted so it reads "U R MR GAY".

I checked my box just now and saw that the words, U R MR GAY is really on there! In the words SUPER MARIO GALAXY it says:

SUPER MARIO GALAXY
_* * * * ** * *

The stars are little shine effects that they called "stars". Well, here's a pic.

smg_goof.gif

With a little tribute to Bowsers kingdom thrown in!

Back
Top Bottom