• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

I kinda want a Doublade now. It would be a good Fairy and Psychic counter, which I don't have.

Sucks that it's weak to Dark now, though.

I've never really been a big fan of a Pokémon evolving into something super similar, but now there's two! And I can't say that Doublade is an exception. I appreciate that they tried mixing things up by changing the colors a bit and the designs, but I'm still kind of underwhelmed.

Do we know if Doublade is the final evolution? Could it potentially evolve into THREE swords something better?

Since X/Y is coming out really soon and I'm super excited about it, I've decided that I have to actually play gens IV and V. (I pretty much stopped playing Pokémon after Emerald.) About a month ago I did Pearl. I liked it, actually! I wasn't expecting much since everybody keeps saying gen IV is the worst, but it wasn't half bad! Maybe I'm just saying that because it was ages since I'd played Pokémon.

Today I'm starting White. So far it seems like a huge improvement over... everything. It's so fast and neat-looking and everything! I'm hoping I'll be able to finish it in time for the release.

I've never really been able to get DS WiFi to work because of how stupidly incompatible with everything it is, but the 3DS connects to everything fine, so maybe now I'll be able to play with people! That's what I find most exciting I guess. The social element is an important part of Pokémon.

Nope, no dream world for X/Y and they are closing the BW/BW2 dream world servers soon (i.e. prior to the release of X/Y)

Actualoy there will be a dream world. They are shutting down gen 5 next week for 12 days to upload gen 6 to the PGL. I have known this since they first announced this back in I think March or April. They are also making a mobile versions so phones and probably the 3DS will be able to do it. They are turning the PGL into a social page that is similar to facebook or Neoseeker XD.:) Check out the PGL or Serebii or Pokebeach for more details. You guys need to keep checking those site for the most accurate Pokemon news XD.;) That is why I asked if they were able to do it if you can access Wi-Fi XD.:)

That's not Dream World, that's what they're doing with PGL.

Dream World is shutting down, as the main site says.

Yeah for 5th gen it is shutting down. On October 12 the new Dream World will open up. There will be a mobile version along with a new Dream world and you can use your dream Points to buy items and tney get turned into Pokemiles. Rhey would not just shut it down and not rebuild the site without redoing the DW XD.:)

HHHHOOOOLLLY SHIT WOW DOUBLADE

I have to admit it isn't as... well, typical of an evolution, more like a magnemite-magneton kinda deal. But the fact that it's now two ghost swords makes up for that.

And on the dream world stuff- nintendo hasn't said that they're going to make an updated version for X and Y. Last I heard it was turning into more of a social networking site, plus with the whole points system and battling thing.

HHHHOOOOLLLY SHIT WOW DOUBLADE

I have to admit it isn't as... well, typical of an evolution, more like a magnemite-magneton kinda deal. But the fact that it's now two ghost swords makes up for that.

And on the dream world stuff- nintendo hasn't said that they're going to make an updated version for X and Y. Last I heard it was turning into more of a social networking site, plus with the whole points system and battling thing.

On Serebii it says everything will be pretty much the same with the added bonuses.:)

...okay, wow. Honedge was the one I least expected to have an evolution.

Still, Doublade! Love its name, love the color being close to royalty color (purple, as blue and pink are the closest things to that), love the fact that now it's two swords.

We don't know about any Dream World yet, rather. The thing is, though, is that the Dream World seemed to be a strictly Unovan thing because of people like Fennel that lived there. So I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't around anymore. A replacement seems likely, but maybe not in the near future.

I hear it might be replaced by a Poke Miles thing where you can use Dream Points to buy items and possibly Pokemon. Kind of like you could buy Pokemon and TM's and items like in Red & Blue and FR/LG. I think this is a bonus thing but if you can use Dream Points then there must be another DW. They would not just put in a shop and not put in a DW. That does not make sense. We will find out in 2 weeks or so XD.:)

yooo to all the people saying "dream world is coming back!" "no dream world is going away!" "no they're changing it to this!" can you like actually link to a relevant source or something because I don't care enough to search myself and it really just looks like you're all arguing with zero credibility

That is what I am trying to figure out myself XD. If your Dream Points are able to be converted into Poke Miles to buy items and what not does not mean there will be no dream world. All that means is that the dream points that we already accumulated will be converted and any future dream points we obtain will be converted. I can pretty much say there will be a DW but not until we know 2 weeks from now. They would not eliminate the DW from the PGL. That would be pointless. That is just one of the new features of what can now be done which no one thought of 3 years ago XD.:)

yooo to all the people saying "dream world is coming back!" "no dream world is going away!" "no they're changing it to this!" can you like actually link to a relevant source or something because I don't care enough to search myself and it really just looks like you're all arguing with zero credibility
The fact that Dream Points are being converted to PokéMiles at all seems like a liable enough source to me. If they were sticking with the Dream World, they would just allow the option to transfer your current dream points to your copy of X and Y, or something.

Back
Top Bottom