• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

I don't really see the logic for thinking they must bring back the Dream World. I'd class it as a side gimmick at about the same level as the Pokéwalker, and they didn't bring that back. Which is not to say it's unlikely there will be some kind of online tie-in game that serves a Dream World-like purpose, but I don't see any reason to think it's likely to take the form of an actual Dream World.

Hopefully it does have an equivalent, because the Dream World was a really good twist. I mean, there's not really any other non-cheating way to get Pokémon with their HA, unless there's one I don't know about.

Hopefully it does have an equivalent, because the Dream World was a really good twist. I mean, there's not really any other non-cheating way to get Pokémon with their HA, unless there's one I don't know about.

Hidden Grottos, Yancy/Curtis trades, misc. trades and gift mons, events... Hell, the first XY event has a Torchic with Speed Boost. Not to mention that some Pokemon's Hidden Abilities are near useless. Unnerve Mewtwo, anyone?

Here let me check the official website for an official source! So you have official closure that there will be no more dream world! Ever!

Jebus xxashxx you're a pain. HERE IS THE SOURCE!

That is true for B/W & B/W2. Yes it is closing for 5th gen. However it does not say anything about X/Y. That was why I was trying to figure out where you got that info for X/Y XD. Thanks anyway man.:)

That is true for B/W & B/W2. Yes it is closing for 5th gen. However it does not say anything about X/Y. That was why I was trying to figure out where you got that info for X/Y XD. Thanks anyway man.:)

That Nintendo Insider article got its shit from Serebii, which (I've found at least!) to be pretty damn good with it's info.

It says it's closing completely. That's about as blatant as it gets without directly stating, "There will be no Dream World for X and Y." And like I said before, if they were keeping the Dream World, there would be no need to convert Dream Points.

That still does not make sense though. Why would they make a shop to buy items after you convert your DP to PM's? What about future Dream Points? I am asking because I don't get the point of making a shop to convert DP's and then not do that after the sote is set for X/Y. If they are making a shop to do this then how will we get Dream Points after the site is upgraded? It just does not fit the puzzle XD. Something is missing that we don't know yet but time will tell XD.:)

Here're the pieces:

• Dream Points are converted to Poke Miles if you register with your existing username
  • Gen V's Global Link goes down (including the dream world), replaced with Gen VI's Global Link

The Dream Points are converted to Poke Miles, meaning that the Dream World goes down, but they don't want everyone to think that their Dream Points would be worthless

Honestly xxashxx, this is all being spelled out for you, and you're not even listening. The Dream World's done. Over. Finished. Got it?

You'll get Poké Miles. Just as it says.

A reviewer for Game & Co. says that the recent set of PokeBeach rumors are false.

A reviewer for Game & Co. says that the recent set of PokeBeach rumors are false.

Shame. I really liked the idea of Trusk. Helioptile's 'meaner evolution', not so much.

I think he actually admitted to it a while back. Said it was for a psychological experiment. Honestly, that reason's getting really old for most of these fake rumors. I'd rather have someone's reason be like, "oops sorry this was for shits and giggles ha ha ha fuck you".

Shame. I really liked the idea of Trusk. Helioptile's 'meaner evolution', not so much.

I think he actually admitted to it a while back. Said it was for a psychological experiment. Honestly, that reason's getting really old for most of these fake rumors. I'd rather have someone's reason be like, "oops sorry this was for shits and giggles ha ha ha fuck you".
That was someone else piggy backing on those rumors. WPM never posted them.

I am having problems trying to figure this out because it is a lot to take in but it has missing pieces because no one really knows what the new PGL will have. Sorry guys but it is hard for me to figure this out if all the things are not all there yet. Not everything has been announced yet. I figured someone might know though but not yet XD.:)

I am having problems trying to figure this out because it is a lot to take in but it has missing pieces because no one really knows what the new PGL will have. Sorry guys but it is hard for me to figure this out if all the things are not all there yet. Not everything has been announced yet. I figured someone might know though but not yet XD.:)
We. Just Told. You. The Dream World is being shut down and won't be coming back for XY. It's being replaced with Poké Miles and the new social feed.

Wait? So they are closing gen 5 DW? I get that part. The part I am trying to figure out is there is not even a DW for gen 6? That is the part that does not make sense. That is all I am saying. That is what is beem tnrowing me off but I don't see why tne PGL would reopen without a new Dream World so our future miles would be used to buy more items. I guess I will gave to check it out in 2 weeks to see the new changes.:)

I see that XD. How do you know that it will not be coming back for sure. Sorry man I have been confused. With a cold it is not sinking in well. How do we know that it will only be Poke Miles a social page and not a Dream World? That is what I have been trying to ask. How do you know that X/Y will not have a DW? Sorry it might be repetitive but I honestly don't understand how you guys know for sure since they have not said anything yet about an X/Y DW or if we will not have one. I dob't see anything saying there will not be a DW. Thanks for your help though. I will eventually get it.:)

Back
Top Bottom