• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon X/Y

This might be the post that gets this moved to another thread, but my system fc is 4425-1657-0708. I added the rest, can't wait to see how the pss works ingame

Uh how did you guyd obtain copies of X/Y? Did you change the date on your 3DS's? Confused. If that worked I will do that just to get it a couple of days early XD.:)

Uh how did you guyd obtain copies of X/Y? Did you change the date on your 3DS's? Confused. If that worked I will do that just to get it a couple of days early XD.:)

(we don't have the games yet, we're just registering our 3DS friend codes in preparation for when they do come out)

Details on Mega Aggron, Mega Tyranitar, and Mega Gengar are available at Serebii.

Mega Aggron gets Filter. Freaking FILTER! And loses its rock typing. Earthquake has only 1.5x the damage against it. PHYSICAL. FREAKING. WALL.

Did anyone see the screenshot of Malamar? It knows Superpower... and it's ability is Contrary. This is basically a must for anyone's team.

Mega Tyranitar, Aggron, Charizard, Gengar and Blaziken... I still can't believe they're giving mega evolutions to Pokémon that were already overpowered in the first place. o_o Kinda disappointed that it wasn't given out to cool but weak Pokémon like Seviper and Zangoose. At least we have Mawile and Absol. (Although I really hate mega Absol's design.) And I'll admit that Mega Ampharos's ridiculous wig still makes me laugh.

Mega Tyranitar reminds me a bit of Biollante.

Can't be there. Stuck at a church retreat Friday through Sunday. Thankfully I can get it Sunday afternoon though.

Also, CoroCoro scans with hi-res official art for the final starter evos are out.

Delphox looks much better and I must have it.

(we don't have the games yet, we're just registering our 3DS friend codes in preparation for when they do come out)

How can you register you X/Y friend codes if you don't have it yet? Speaking of X/Y I am downloading X at midnight Saturday XD.:)

The codes we were exchanging were 3DS system friend codes, not the X and Y codes, if they exist. I believe (though I'm not sure) that the Player Search System in X and Y registers people as friends automatically if they are friends on their 3DS systems and if both have X or Y

Wait. How do I do this if that is possible XD? Do I need to get Y as well? If so it will be at least a month before I can XD.:)

p1970.jpg

3DS have universal Friend Codes that apply to every single 3DS game. It's not like the DS when each game had their own Friend Code. Sigh.

Oh so there is only 1 FC? How do we register online frieds to trade or battle on Wi-Fi. BTW how will TM's work will they be single use or infinite usage? Thanks XD.:)

It should be automatic; if they're on your friends list it should be available!

As for tm usage...i don't see why they'd go back to single use.

Not sure if this has been asked in this thread before but when Fairy comes along, could a Pokémon's hidden power change types?

Back
Top Bottom