• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemorph Lab

Charizard Morph

has doomed us all.
Hello, welcome to the PokeMorph Lab.
Here you can request PokeMorph such as these:
pokemorphsvu8.png

Morphs such as these typically require some major editing, and parts from the pokemon it was before the final evolution. (see the charizard morph, the tail was taken from Charmeleon.) Re coloring clothes, skin, and hair are possibilities and sometimes necessary. No morphs will be carrying a pokeball. If the trainer that has been morphed was holding one it will be changed into something else (see flygon morph). Minor accessories can be added (see luxray morph, bandaged tail) and you will be notified on weather or not the accessory(s) you have requested are possibilities.

Or these:
morphrangeryv9.png
absolmorphrngrid5.png

The humans are taken from ranger and the pokemon taken from Mystery dungeon. I am terribly sorry about the limited amount of examples and will make an effort to supply more soon. These can be made in any pose and are easily created.

Rules:

1. They will ALWAYS have clothes on.

2. Pokemon that are specified as male must STAY male when morphed. Same for female. Gender differences will be used, I don’t give a damn about how much you hate female Pikachus tail.

3. I will only do THREE at a time, please save requests for when there’s an open spot.

4. Some trainers have their backs to you, I will not put wings on them unless it is one of the Ranger/Dungeon ones.

5. Fill out the form, or you will not get one, no matter how many times you ask.

6. Be patient, the Charizard morph took me two days to make and that’s because I WASN’T in school.

7. If you don’t like something about a morph or it seems unbalanced Please specify what and I will see what I can do. If you just say “it looks weird” or something of the like, I will punch you.

8. No eating in the lab!!

9. If there is something you believe I could do to improve them please say so, I won’t hurt you.

10.Baby Pokemon such as Pichu will not be morphed with an adult suck as Prof. Oak. They will only be morphed with children such as the School boys/girls. Pokemon such as Gengar will not be morphed with children such as the school boys/girls…

11. I will not morph legendary pokemon. You can ask all you want, and I’m sure many people will have left after this rule, but it won’t happen.

12. Remember, these are scientific experiments, so if you know something I don’t please share!

Fill out Form: (everything in red is mandatory)

Game series:
Pokemon:
Pants/skirt color:
Shirt color:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Human (picture or name required):

Example 1 (main game):

Game series: D/P
Pokemon: Luxray
Accessory(s): bandage on tail
Pants/Skirt Color: blue
Shirt color: X
Hair color: X
Eye color: X
Skin color: colors of pokemon
Human (picture or name and details required): Flint, elite four member D/P

Example 2 (ranger and dungeon):

Game series: Ranger/dungeon
Pokemon: Charizard
Accessory(s): X
Pants/skirt color: purple
Shirt color: purple
Eye color: Green
Skin color: X
Human (picture or name required):X (if you do not choose a human i will do so for you.)

WARNING!
It is possible that some of the things you request will not be able to be done. If so I will inform you and ask if there is something else that you would like done instead. Thank you.

NEW! If you want the Morph you've requested in your sig send me a PM! And make sure to remember to give credit to me!

Slot One: Worst Username Ever
Slot Two: Open
Slot Three: Open

Last edited:
Game series: Ranger/Dungeon
Pokemon: Absol
Accessory(s) (area required) : X
Pants/skirt color: X
Shirt color: X
Human (picture or name required): The FR/LG Heroine (on this sheet). Or the bottom one on this sheet, if that's easier for you since she doesn't have as many accessories.

Game series: D/P
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Accessory(s): X
Shirt color: White
Hair color: Blue
Human (picture or name required): School Girl

Ooh, you seem pretty good at this.

Game series:d/p
Pokemon:shiny rayquaza
Accessory(s) (area required) :tail, spikes on head
Pants/skirt color: red
Shirt color:black
Hair color:red
Eye color: red
Skin color:black
dptr038.png

Thanks everyone!

I'll get working on those right away!

Wolftamer, In the rules i specify that i will not do legendary pokemon. Please choose a different one.

okay then.
Game series:d/p
Pokemon:shiny pinsir
Accessory(s) (area required) :pinsir's horns
Pants/skirt color: yellow like the horns
Shirt color: black/gray
Hair color:light blue
Eye color: red
Skin color:blue like pinsir's body
dptr048.png

Game series:D/P
Pokemon:Scyther
Accessory(s) (area required) : scythes come from the side of the arms, making holes in any sleeves he has, spikes on head like scythers, fangs and somewhat scyther like feet
Pants/skirt color: black
Shirt color:Dark Blue
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: green
Skin color: regular skin colour
dptr106.png

these are pretty good, if only i could request more, but i'll have to wait

Game series: Platinum. 'Nuff said.
Pokemon: Lucario
Accessory(s) (area required): The ponytail things on Lucario, ears, tail, and chestspikething. Also would like the Pokeball in below sprite to be an Aura ball, please.
Shirt color: Lucario yellow where white, Lucario blue where pink.
Hair color:Black
Eye color: Orange
Mysti-1.png
An edit of a trainer. The one mentrioned in wolftamer's request, but the girl. I edited it to look like a regular person(though the arm holding Pokeball is misshaped)

Here you go H20firefly!!
I gotta tell you, those feet were a nightmare. I had to scratch them, the scythes, and one of the head spikes.

scythermdp7.png

And here's a pikachu morph, because i felt like it. I made the background green because yellow doesn't show up on white very well.

pikachumorphen4.png

Yay, you made them skinnier =D

Loveth it! Yayz =D

But in the ponytailthings... the shading's wrong because you flipped it. Maybe you should try putting them down instead of up.

Game series: Platinum
Pokemon: Glalie
Accessory(s): None
Pants/skirt color: Black
Shirt color: Sky Blue
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Skin color: Gray-white
Human: The guy wearing the snowsuit.

Game series: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum
Pokemon: Gallade
Accessory(s) (area required) :
Pants/skirt color: White.
Shirt color: Gallade green, use red for the scarf.
Hair color: Gallade green, still.
Eye color: Gallade red.
Skin color: White.
1-126.png

Back
Top Bottom