• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PokéNinjas the Second

Re: PokéNinjas the Second

"I can help," said Bulbalusty, skating over to Ruby. "If you need all the help you can get, a ground scout is a good option to take."

((Accepted, Kali.
Wow, I was post-Poké-ninja'd.))

This time, it was Arcta who nodded. "See you there."

She turned her head to Rose. "You better go prepare. I'll get my things, too."

"Yes, sensei!" Rose mewed, and headed off to somewhere.

Arcta chuckled. Her student was always so full of energy...

Avandala waited outside the rink for Ruby to come outside. "What's this I hear about heading out to attack the legendaries, Ruby? I do not approve... if you leave me behind. We need to take care of these as soon as possible, and I would like to offer my assistance. You will need me if you want to even get close to Kyogre, for instance."

Meanwhile, hidden behind some shrubs, a pair of Flygons spy on the ice rink.
"Mother was right to send us on this scouting mission," Kali whispered to her sister. "They are up to something... attacking legendaries?"
"She will definitely want to hear about this," Mera replied, also whispering. "I'll go inform her. Stay here and keep an eye on them... and don't do anything impulsive."
"Yeah, yeah, I got it, don't worry."
Mera swiftly, quietly disappeared into the shadows as she headed back to the Desert Village.

"Ah, Avandala, Old friend, of course you should come! I was looking for you earlier. Yeah, come to my house."

Rose twitched her ears and heard something, stopping in her tracks, but then shrugged and continued to search for a few berries.

On the way, she ran into Sakura. "We're going on a quest to defeat the legendary Pokémon."

"Wow, that's impressive for a younger one like you," Sakura said, smiling. "Did you need any berries?"

"Have you found Sitrus or Lum?"

"Sure have," the Breloom said, handing Rose four yellow, pear-shaped berries and two green, round ones.

"Thank you," Rose said, and headed back towards the village.

"Of course."
Avandala grinned. "Old friend... you make it sound like I'm over the hill. No, I have barely begun to live." He began to slither along the ground toward the great hall, the leader's house and office.

"Heh, remember, I am not that old either, I only became leader early. It's kind of surprising how good friends we are, considering I am a fire type and you are a water, but whatever." He walked into his office and fixed some coffee. "Can I get you anything?"

"No, no I'm fine, unless you wish to bring me a prey creature," Avandala replied, slithering into the room and coiling up in a circle, only lifting his head to look around. "So, what is your plan for attack, Ruby?"

Ruby picked up a Ratatta and gave it to Avalanda. "Well, I think we should go for Groudon first. Dirty Bastard. Then we come back to rest, and go for Kyogre. Finally, after another rest, we go for Rayquaza. That's about it, unless they want to stay together and see what the Desert City is up to. I have a feeling that they will want to wage war on us."

"But how do we attack them, is the question," said Bulbalusty. "Rattata can't attack anyone like us, that's for sure." He nodded towards Avandala.

"Ah, Bulbalusty, you're here. The way we attack them is simple, first using stealth, and then we team on them. We'll talk plan when everyone gets here."

Arcta twitched her ears at Ruby's unintentional pun, and continued to listen as Rose joined her silently.

"Not much of a plan, but sure. One of us could help, if one wants to. Eeevee's pretty smart, but she's not a ninja, so she probably won't know what we're trying to do here. She says her warm heart rests on cold ice, but that's out of the question."

Avandala reflexively snatched the Rattata with his mouth and quickly swallowed it whole. "Ah, hello. So Ruby, why do you believe the Desert Village will attack us now? We have been at peace for years, though there have been minor scuffles."

"I'm not sure yet, but I have my suspicions. But that's not the matter at hand, we should be talking about how we are going to attack the Legendaries."

((What was my pun?))

Name: Cindersis
Species: Cubone
Village: Desert
Rank/Occupation: Student/Ninja-in-training (sensei is Clawx)
Personality: Cindersis likes to be alone and not bothered, except by her sensei, Clawx. She is quiet, but will sometimes let her anger get the best of her, acting out in ways she never should.
History: Cindersis, like most other Cubone, was the last child her mother birthed and then died. Her mother, Baneci, was the owner of a little shop that sold a number of berries, and so her older sister Wakei took over the business and cared for Cindersis. When she came of age, she decided to not become a shopkeeper and become a ninja. She was assigned to Clawx due to their similar personality, and they could relate to each other since they both lost a beloved family member.
Appearance: A regular Cubone, although she has ruby-red eyes and a black skull covering her head.
Other: She sometimes helps out her sister at the berry shop, called the "Marowak's Berry Shoppe".

Name: Clawx
Species: Sandslash
Village: Desert
Rank/Occupation: Ninja (sensei to Cindersis)
Personality: Clawx is very protective and loses control of his temper, but is usually quiet and doesn't like to be bugged.
History: Clawx became a ninja at the age of 26, along with his best friend and mate, Jillu-Su. Jillu-Su and he had a daughter named Lara-Su, whom they both cared for and adored. One day, Jillu-Su's body was found slaughtered with huge bites taken out of, leaving Clawx to care for his daughter all alone. He suspects one of the Flygons to be the killer, though on the inside he knows they're innocent and he just needs to blame someone. Clawx became sensei to Cindersis after learning of the horrible history similar to his, though the young Cubone lost her mother while he lost his mate. He now lives with his young daughter Lara-Su and keeps training Cindersis.
Appearance: A dull red color instead of sandy and purple eyes make him stand out in a crowd, along with claws that are unusually longer than a normal Sandslash's.
Other: He sometimes lets Lara-Su watch him train Cindersis if she keeps her distance and doesn't get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom