• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PokéNinjas the Second

Re: PokéNinjas the Second

Just as Mera was about to leave, she saw a familiar Breloom. "Oh, hi Ride. Would you like to join our group? We could use a medic, I'm sure... And Mother is always appreciative of a mission done well."

Cindersis beat at the sand aimlessly with her bone as she was getting ready to wait for Mera to leave for Kali, and then saw the Breloom. She nodded her greetings to the Breloom also, tipping her skull helmet forward. The young Cubone straightened her mother's skull before going back to beating the loose sand.
Clawx held out his paw out to the the new Breloom, his long claws only inches away from it as he stepped up closer. "Hello, Ride. It's nice to see you again."

((I think that the Desert Village should stop posting because they are not an integral part of the plot yet, and it is COMPLETELY taking away from the time that should be spent on the ACTUAL plot following the Sky Village.))

Zam walked into the office, his eyes where cold as ice, as usual, "I hope I'm not late" He said, as he took a seat.

"Not at all, in fact we are just starting. I believe that it is time to eradicate the threat of the legendaries to this village. But we need a plan. First, a plan for groudon."

((That's not reasonable, Philly. They can post if they please; they won't do anything to our village.))

Bulbalusty uttered one word: "SolarBeam. Groudon makes it sunny, right? I know Solarbeam."

(Philly, that is very rude of you. There are some people who only have desert characters. They are not stopping you from posting in your scene.)

Avandala turned his head toward Zam, then nods to Ruby. "I believe our group is all here. So Ruby, have our scouts found out any useful information about Groudon that could help us in our assault, such as location, strengths and weaknesses?"
~~~
Mera nodded. "Well, I'll tell you more about our mission when I get back." She left the small group of Desert ninjas, and approached Kali's hiding place.

"Good plan, but we use stealth to get in there. We can all use our attacks, especially solarbeam, to take him down, and do it in a surprise attack. Anyone else have any better ideas?"

((Philly, that was very rude. I'm not going to stop posting just because you want me to.))

Cindersis watched as Mera flew away to her sister, turning to Clawx.
"So, we just wait?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "That's the plan. Wait for Mera and Kali to show up, or leave in ten minutes. We should be ready, just in case; if the Skies don't want our help, they may put up a fight," Clawx Sensei said, still holding his claws out to Ride.

"Groudon's weakness is his speed" Zam said quickly, so a surprise attack would be a better idea then attacking face to face"

((Also:

Name: Cheat
Species: Mawile
Village: desert
Rank/Occupation: Ninja(specializes in assassinations tricking)
Personality: Appears to be nice and social, but is actually cruel, and often uses people for his own ideas.
History: his sensei was a extremely skilled mawile, and he had great trust in the skilled Cheat, so he learned Cheat the way of making the back jaw get a mind of it's own, making it even more useful in combat.
Appearance: A usual Mawile, but his upper head and "back-jaw" is usually wrapped in bandage, to keep it more hidden.
Other: ?))

"Group, wait, what?" Ride asked, confused. But hey, Mera offered a spot. Might as well join. The Breloom shrugged and sat down on a lump in the sand.

Taslk almost flinched when the Breloom sat on her. But, in true ninja fashion, she stayed still and didn't move an inch. This wasn't the first time she was sat on, really.

While Mera was walking to the base, Cheat happened to be sitting at the roof, he jumped down in front of her and said: "Working with the Sky village? there's something smelly with that, and I like that, I'm up" He then walked away, chuckling.

(ooh, just about to be post-ninja'd, so having to change it)

Mera saw the Mawile and recognized him as a desert ninja. "All right, well, hold on just a moment."

Kali waited as the Sky ninjas were inside. For a moment, she thought about following them, but decided that would be the perfect way to get herself caught, so she kept still. Mera finally caught back up to her sister, and was about to poke her on the shoulder to surprise her, but Kali instead whispered first, "Welcome back. How did it go... what's mother say?"
"She wants us to join them in fighting the legendaries."
"Really?"
"Yes. I have a group ready."
"Well, all right... I guess we should try diplomacy then, huh?"
"Yes, that's the general idea."
"Aww, and I was hoping I'd have someone to beat up..."
"Let's get back to the rest of the group, and we'll enter together."
The two started to run back to the other desert ninjas. Mera motioned for the Mawile to follow them, but he had already disappeared.

Ride stood up as he saw the Flygons coming back from their little expedition. "Welcome back," he said cheerfully. "So how did it go?"

Taslk gave a little sigh as the Breloom stood up. She really hated being a ninja sometimes.

((Holy... I was away because I only get one hour in morning and one hour in evening and you guys posted OVER ONE PAGE! (uses the 50-post count)))

"Sorry I'm late!" Dreams squealed as she teleported into the biulding. "I'm late because My mum kicked me off the computer I lost track of time!

((Crap, I missed a lot. What happened, I think I missed... 3 pages WTF!!!))

((The people that are going to defeat the Legendaries are currently discussing it and checking if everyone's there.))

Kali smiled. "They're all in the town hall, speaking with their leader. What do you say we give them a visit... but remember, diplomacy. We're supposed to be trying to help them, right Mera."
Mera smirked, knowing something extra to the assignment, but not ready to disclose it yet. "Yes, that's correct. Let's go, and don't look hostile. We're not here for a fight... yet."
~~~
Avandala nodded to the discussion. "He should also be weak to my water and ice attacks... however, bright sunshine does seem to reduce the water's effectiveness. But if you need a large body to distract Groudon and keep him busy, I can handle that."

Storm burst into the building.
"Sorry, everyone," she yelled and took her place beside the others. "I forgot we were meeting. Did I miss anything important?"

Back
Top Bottom