• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open PokéNinjas the Second

Re: PokéNinjas the Second

"Just about the whole thing. We've already decided the attack plan and are about to leave. Good thing you can do your part by carrying those of us that cannot fly."

"I don't need to fly," said Bulbalusty. "I'm a walking forest!"

A training balloon popped on the ice. "I guess I should turn those off," said Eeevee, and did so by leaving the rink and flipping a switch in her room.

"Would you mind if you carried us?" Arcta asked politely, silencing Rose with a flick of her tail.

"Talking to me?" Bulbalusty asked. "If so, I accept. If not, excuse me."

The two Flygons began to lead their group toward the Sky Village, stopping outside the town hall and just waiting.
~~~
"I know I won't be able to fly," Avandala added to the subject. "But if anyone would like a ride, either through the forest or in the water, just let me know." He glanced out of the window. "Hmm, it appears we have company."

"Most likely not," said Bulbalusty, "If they're coming this late. Only Desert villagers would arrive this late."

"Well," Avandala added. "Among them is a pair of Flygons. I believe that's a pretty telling sign that they're from the desert village. But what could they want now?"

Ruby lit up the fire on his wrists. It was blue. He went outside and asked "What do you want, what is your business here."

Mera spoke up, in a respectful tone. "Mister Ruby, we heard that you were planning an assault on the Legendary Trio, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. The trio are our enemies too, and we wish to join you in the attack. They are strong, and we feel you will need all the help you can get."

"Fine, you may come. But if I feel this slightest hint that you are planning something against us, I will not hesitate to end your life."

Mera replied, "You do not have to trust us, but we will come and prove our worth. The sooner the Legendaries are defeated, the sooner all of us can return to our normal lives.

"If they are from the Desert village," said Bulbalusty to the group, without Ruby, "then it's not like we can't be allied at least temporarily. Not everyone wants to attack us.

Jagil transformed into a Persian, sniffing suspiciously. Desert Villagers always were trying to overthrow the Sky Village. They plotted constantly. And as far as he knew, the trio had never attacked the Desert Village. And he knew a lot.
He smelled nothing on them to ambush the Sky Villagers with, but he still bristled, glaring at the newcome group.
They cannot be trusted.

Fornas spotted her retired sensei's odd behavior. Jagil always had a reason to be suspicious, and she had learned to always believe he was atleast somewhat right. He was very wise.
She didn't want to ignore his actions, but she didn't want to make herself open to hostility either. Stuck between the two options, she shot a worried glance at the Desert Villagers.

Zam looked at the Flygons from the Desert Village, he never trusted anyone from another village, and sometimes not even the ones from the village, but he didn't say a thing, just stare with a look that could make a small child cry.

Cheat, who had been following Mera, walked up, and said: "In harsh times, bitter rivals become trusting allies, we just wish for the death of the legendaries as much as you do"

"I will trust them for now, everyone, if you are unkind to them, then I will have you punished. At least for now." Ruby said, and he then left in the direction of Groudon.

Taslk followed the group silently. The Sky Village had trusted them without another thought. Good. However, the Persian, no, the Ditto, seemed to be in doubt. She needed to keep her guard up around that Ditto. It could prove to be trouble.

Ride bounced after the Flygons. "So, we're fighting some Legendaries?" he asked excitedly.

Arcta and Rose raced after them. Rose could feel as if she were getting stronger and more excited by the step. This was for her whole village, and she couldn't fail.

"Wait!" She heard someone call.

Turning around, Arcta saw Sakura rush over. "You'll need a healer for this, too," she said. "Hope you don't mind if I tag along."

Back
Top Bottom