• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

Name: Sasha
Personality: Laid-back. She loves to joke and doesn't take most things too seriously.
Appearance: She has dark-brown, short hair and brown eyes. Her skin is peach with a slight tan. Her favorite clothes are T-shirts with "funny" text on them, black jeans and purple shoes.
Pokemon’s Name: Scratchy
Pokemon’s Gender: Female
Pokemon's Species: Sneasel
Pokemon’s Personality: Very hyper and loves to play. LOVES Magost Berries, and does almost anything for them.
Pokemon’s Appearance: Her left ear is dark purple and very short. She wears a white scarf around her neck.

Last edited:
WUE: Accepted. Now let me write the fist post.
Blaziking 175: One pokemon, yes.
Shadow_Lugia: No, It was accepted. I just couldn't think of where else to put it.

what about if a legendary WANTS to be in a cage,then can we be legendarys?
because i'm into the cat legendarys SO much!

Bakuphoon: Nah, It seems a bit pointless making a whole new section for just one member.
Blaziking: Maybe. Give me time to decide.

Alright, here we go.

Jim got to work nice and early. He went inside the shop and swapped the “Closed” sign with the “Open” one. He turned to his Pokémon, Izzy, and ruffled her fur. She smiled, and sat down.
“Let’s see what happens today, then.” he said. He picked up the broom that was sitting idly in the corner, and began sweeping the floor.

James walked in the door of his Pokeshop and saw Jim.
"Mornin' Jim. Beautiful day we're having isn't it?" he said as he unlocked the door to his office.

((Okay, I'm good with that))

Jackson ran to the front of the store and saw that Jim was just opening up the store. He let out a sigh of relief and went inside, with Blossom behind him.

"Hi Jim," he said happily, "so, are there any certain requests for Pokemon today?"

Thorn was in a good mood today, and was sitting in the middle of everything singing "Mary had a Little Lamb" under her breath.

Sasha got to work. She went inside the shop. "Hi, Jim" she said. She was eating a chocolate. Her shirt said "You probably thought this shirt would say something funny. Well, it doesn't." Her Sneasel, Scratchy, went beside her, jumping happily.

Last edited:
ooh,if applications can still be accepted,i wants to be one!

Name:Mysti
Species: (Pokemon/Human)Pokemon/Eevee
Personality:Loves to play,so needs a big cage and is friendly,so would love to have other pokemon in there,too!
Appearance:her fur is paler than normal,and her tail curls at the tip.Her tail is a bit long,too,and her eyes are a pale blue in color.Also,a piece of her left ear is missing,due to a fight

Last edited:
Sasha picked a notebook up from her purse and wrote something down. She grabbed the tape, ripped out the piece of paper and taped it to Jim's back. It said: "Kick me".

It was a nice day, a pleasant warmth hung in the air as Uri walked down to the shop with Miri happily tagging along at her heels. The Flaaffy bleated up at her in excitement. Miri always loved the shop, talking to all the Pokémon on people that appeared.

Coming to a decorated shop front Uri peered through the glass window to see who was already here, noting of all the faces. Miri scratched at the door, eager to get inside. As Uri pushed the painted door ajar a small bell tinkled signaling her arrival. Miri squirmed through the door as soon as she could fit, bounding up to everyone and batting at their ankles to say hello. Uri on the other hand simply smiled and nodded for her greeting.

Uh, Mewtwo, I replied to Blaziking 175, not you. Legendaries are not acceptable, so change.

"Mornin' Jim. Beautiful day we're having isn't it?"

"Hello, sir," Jim replied. "It is quite nice outside. I wonder if it will stay like that."

"Hi Jim, so, are there any certain requests for Pokemon today?"

"Well, no-one has come in yet, so we'll have to wait and see."
He put the broom down in the corner again and went into the pokemon room. Inside, he fed some food to each of the pokemon, and some to Izzy aswell.

"I sure hope it does Jim. Good weather attracts good customers." he said to his shop assistant before walking into his office to see Baron working on the punching bag.
"Hey Baron why don't you go outside and continue working on the well out back. We need to get some water.
---------------
(( The dashes separate Baron from James. ))
Walking outside Baron began drilling into the ground to get to the water source he found earlier in the year.
Hopefully it's still there. he thought to himself.

Jackson walked over to the back of the room and looked at the list of requested Pokemon. It was a short one; it only had 3 Pokemon on it; Vulpix, Oddish, and Shellos. It shouldn't be too hard to get an Oddish around here, Jackson thought, especially with Blossom. He turned to Blossom.

"Are you ready for our job today?" Jackson asked. Blossom nodded. "Good; we're going to go to the forest outside of town and get an Oddish, and maybe a few other Pokemon, that sound alright to you?"

~Sure does Jackson!~

"Great!" Jackson said. He grabbed a few Poke Balls off of the shelf and crossed out the requested Oddish on the list.

Alice woke up earlier this morning. "Boy, I can't wait to get to work!" She said happily while she dressed up. She usually wore a red t-shirt, blue trousers and black shoes. She turned to her Quilava, Eruption and said "Working in a pokeshop got to be the best and funniest job ever!". "Quil!" Eruption responded. "You get to travel alot and catch many exotic pokèmon!"

Alice ate her breakfast, a bowl of cereal, and gave some pokèmon food to Eruption. "What a beautiful morning!" She said with cereal in her mouth.

She finished eating, took her bag, and rode her bike to the pokeshop she worked in. Eruption was on her shoulder. "Mornin' Jim!" She said happily. "Hi Sasha, Thorn, Jackson and James! Whatsup today?" Eruption said hi too, but it came out as a "Quil!"

Jackson saw Alice entering the store just as he was about to leave.

"Hi Alice!" he said happily. "I'm heading to the woods around town today to catch a few Pokemon, you want to come?"

Back
Top Bottom