• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

"You're aware the pokeballs alone are worth about 10 times that, and I don't work for free." You should probably check out whats in them."

"Fine how about 50,000 take it or leave it." he said to the Ranger.
Looking around waiting for the Ranger's response he noticed his cashier slip in.
People seem to be arriving late a lot lately. Time for a team meeting. he thought to himself.

Eevee!Eee,Eevee Eve!!!(i want to be with the Zigzagoon!I WANT FRIENDS!!!)said Mysti,jumping up and down while saing it.

"'Kay," said Thorn, positioning herself near the Zigzagoon, baring her teeth and growling at anyone who came within a three-foot radius.

Iceberg smiled. Well, smiled as much as a Piplup can smile. She motioned with a flipper to her friends. They all were around at the back of the Pokéshop.
Their mission: Get food.
Iceberg and friends hopped up some crated, until they were level with the window that was constantly left open. One by one, the quietly hopped inside, and began to eat some of the stocked food.

Iceburg looked up. She was sure she had heard an Eevee. She quietly dived around some boxes, then hid under a cardboard box, Snake style.

James took the Pokeballs and gave Seth the money.
"Well my good man I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. I'm holding a team meeting in a few." he said to the Ranger.
"Employees! Team meeting in 3 minutes! My office!" he turning around and walking towards his office.

Blade silently walked inside the office behind Thorn, because he knew he had been late. Moon stood by the doorway, watching Blade as much as possible.

Nice, thought Seth.

He decided to head out to the pokemart to stock up, but his eyes fell on the injured zigzagoon, and then an eevee jumping around it's cage. He smiled, and wandered out. Outside, he set off towards the pokemart, muttering to himself and counting various things on his fingers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom