• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

"C'mon Eruption. Meeting in three minutes!" Alice ran over to the Office, and Eruption got out from his hiding place, apparently annoyed that he couldn't play anymore.

Aroma had finally woke up, and released her calming scent to help the hyper Eevee go to sleep, before walking into the office after Thorn.

Iceberg blinked. She wasn't going to say anything, she just hoped no-one lifted up the box.
She found a poffin and began to chew it silently.

Eevee lay there in deep sleep.She was dreaming about a trainer of her own.One that loved and cared for her.
Eevee awoke,only to the dismay she was still in her cage.

Iceburg decided to take a risk, and crept out of the box, taking the half-eaten poffi with her. She managed to get to the Eevee's cage.
"Pip. Piiiiplup." (Shhhh. Here, have this poffin.) Iceberg stuck the half eaten poffin into the cage.

Iceberg smiled, then fiddled with the lock on the cage.
"Piiiiiip, piiplup." (Won't budge!)
Then, seeing the front was empty, she propelled herself up to the desk, using a water gun. Then she caught sight of the wanted pokemon list.
"Piiiiiiiiip...."(Daaaaaaamn....)
There was a Piplup on the list.
Quickly, Iceberg looked behind the desk for a key.

"Piiiiiiiip." (Oh yeah!) Iceberg grabbed the key with her beak, and jumped off. The key made a loud CLUNK on the floor.
"Pip pip." (Oh snap.)

Name: Sparkle
Species: Vulpix
Personality: Playful and shy. Sparkle love making friends. She hates water and mean people or pokèmon.
Appearance: Vulpix

If I am accepted, can I be catched? I think Vulpix is on the list of requests...

Iceberg dragged the key's over to the cage. They rattled as they went over the floor.
"Piiiiiiiiip...."(Daaaaaaamn....) She was just making this worse for herself. Surely someone will have notice the noises by now.
And how was she going to get the key into the lock? She didn't have opposable thumbs!

Sasha picked up Scratchy. "Sorry, Scratchy, but there's a meeting soon! You can play later!" She saw the expression on Scratchy's face and added: "Okay...if you want, you can play, but stay inside!" Scratchy looked very happy. Sasha put her down and Scratchy seached for the others.

Fully stocked up, Seth decided to go and find out if there were any requests for rare pokemon that he could find on his next trip.

Iceberg heard someone coming.
"Piiiiiiiiip...."(Daaaaaaamn....) She repeated. This was gonna be a hard few minutes. She searched for somewhere to hide. She propelled herself behind the desk, and jumped into a box, spilling Pokéballs as she went.

Eevee,Eee Eevee!(i think i can reach it with my tail!) cried Eevee.She tried,and succeeded.She pulled it to the bars of the cage and then pulled it in.

"Quil! Quilava" (I heard something!) Cryed Eruption. He jumped from Alice's shoulder and got to the cage room, where they kept the caught pokèmon. "What is it Eruption?" Alice said, she went after him to the Cage room to find a Piplup with the cage keys. "What is going on? Eruption, get those keys!" Alice cryed, and Eruption ran over to the Piplup and snapped the keys with his mouth, from it.

Eruption dropped the keys at Alice's feet.

Seth slowly pushed the door. Seeing no-one around, he opened it fully and headed over to the list of pokemon requested.

Hmm. Shellos was common arround here, and that kid caught an oddish. Vulpix? Much more interesting, considering the lack of fire types in Sinnoh. Piplup are rare anyway, so could be good. Wheezing, Diglett and Shuppet? Well that settles it. Stark mountain it is. Shame I didn't have this list in Snowpoint. Hang on...Swablu. Well I can always head to the coast from Celastic town. Maybe I'll stay here for a while though, pick up some local pokemon and sell them in the fight area.

A rattling noise from the back distracted his attention, and seth crossed over to find out what was happening.

Back
Top Bottom