• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

Iceberg growled, and spat a water gun, followed by a bubblebeam. Damn fire pokemon, there was a reason she hated them.
"PIIIIIPLUUP!!!!!" (*Something very insulting here.*)

"Alright guys and gals thanks for coming. I've noticed a few of you have been coming in late. That's alright as long as your reason is legit. If you come in late I expect a good job from you. I expect greatness from this shop. If you ever have a problem you know that I'm willing to help. Dismissed." he said to all the gathered employees.

Eruption got hit by the water gun, but managed to dodge the bubblebeam. "Eruption, Quick Attack!" Alice yelled, and the Quilava started to run at an extreme speed. He hit the Piplup in its head.

"Well, at least I'm safe for now." Blade thought as he left the office. He treaded over to the register and sank behind it. He decided he would see what's going on in the cage room, because he heard sounds coming from in there. Moon dashed in and he heard a quick attack. "A battle? In the cage room?" he thought as he rushed in.

Iceburg blinked.
"PIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!" (War Cry)
She rapid fired water beams and bubblebeams everywhere, hitting practically everything possible. Iceberg started to get dizzy.
"Piippiiiiiiplup....." (Not nooooow...)

Eruption was hit by a bubblebeam. "Quil..." (Oww...) "Don't give up, Eruption! The piplup is confused!" Alice said. "Use Smoke Screen, then Swift." Eruption did what she said, and thick smoke came out from his mouth, followed by stars. Since Swift never miss, the Piplup got hit.

Seth continued to observe from the doorway. The quilava was good, and had managed to throw off the water attacks that the piplup had launched at it.

Impressive

Eee Eevee Eee!(I'm rooting for you Piplup!)Cried eevee.Then seeing how her friend was losing,Eevee used growl on Quilava(to hopefully get it to attack the cage and let her out).

Eruption heard the Eevee yell and use growl on him. "Ignore the Eevee, consentrate on the Piplup!" Alice said. "Use Flame Wheel!" The Quilava broke the the smoke wrapped in flames, and hit the Piplup hard.

Now is our chance to capture it! Alice threw a pokeball at it, waiting for it to stop wiggling and ping.

((Hyper~Piplup, you decide wether the Piplup is caught or not :D))

Jim entered the pokemon room to find that one of the cages had been opened. He looked around, but he couldn't find the Eevee that had escaped.
He burst into James' office.
"Sir, one of the pokemon has escaped."

Eevee was running.She had to get out of the building.She kept running but stopped short at a pair of feet.Human feet.

Something had bumped into Jim's legs. He looked down, to find the missing Eevee.
"There you are! We were worried about you." He said, picking it up. "Lets get you back to your cage."

Blade had seen everything was under control now. "At least we're not busy today..." he mumbled as he went back to the register, truly glad there wasn't anyone here today.

When Eevee woke up,she was expecting her cage life to be a dream.instead,she was back in her cage!Eee,Eevee Eee(I hope someone wants an Eevee soon!)said eevee.

Back
Top Bottom