• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokeshop

(oh,yeah,i forgot it was named,i just kept saying eevee in the posts,eventually I started calling it that)
Eevee looked up at the requested sign.Still no Eevee,but there was an Eeveelution!

James watched all the action unfold.
Wait where's Baron? he thought as he scanned the room.
Sighing with relief he saw his Rhyperior outside watering the plants.

((I'm gonna guess what happens when you're caught...))
Iceberg cursed as her body was engulfed into the pokeball. Only her conciousness remained, as she struggled to get the pokeball to open.
"No, I won't be caught!" ((Since theres no-one around, no use for a translation.))
Iceberg thought back to her friends. Her family.
"NOOO!"
Struggling with all her might, she managed to break loose of the ball, but, as a pokemon normally would when breaking out, she was weakened slightly. Panting, she fired another round of Bubbles, not strong enough to do anything else.

Eruption was hit by the bubbles, and his flames disappeared. Alice threw another pokeball.

Iceberg knew she wouldn't escape from this one. She was just too tired. She let the Pokeball absorb her body, and her last thoughts before she was actually sealed in the ball were:
"Everyone, I'm sorry. I failed. I don't deserve to be wild." Then, her thoughts dropped into the trance state a Pokeball uses to subdue a sealed pokemon.

Seth had a feeling that the piplup wouldn't escape the second ball, so he turned away and walked back to the request list. As he walked, he took an notebook and pencil out of his pocket, and began to write in some of the requests from the list

"Woohooo! A Piplup caught!" Alice yelled. "Quilava! Quilava!" Eruption said happily. "Go Piplup!" She said while releasing the Piplup from it's pokeball. She patted it's head.

Iceberg scowled. It was bad enough being caught, but this?
She snapped at the hand and folded her flippers, a slightly stubborn look on her face.

"Eee Eevee Eee!(Aww,Piplup was caught!)said Mysti."Eevee Eee Eevee....."....(no more buddy for me.....)she cried.

Mysti had never seen a bubble before,and watched them float around.When one popped on her nose,she ran around,screaming,"Eee Eevee Eee Eevee Eee Eee!"(The round shiny things are attacking,the round shiny things are attacking!)

As Seth finished his list, he turned and saw the eevee playing with some bubbles.

I doubt it'll still be here when I get back, but it has a friend now. Well until one of them leaves.

He pocketed the pencil and book, adjusted his back, and set off towards the door.

If I go via oreburgh then i can get brozor, which I know the store in celastic town was after, wheras going north could get buizel and pacharichu. I'll go east. I can take a detour west from Eterna anyway.

Iceberg grinned, before jumping on top of the cage, staggering slightly. She had some injuries, but nothing serious. She amused herself and the Eevee by blowing bubbles all around the room, then hitting them with a water gun so they exploded.

Mysti looked at the pretty sparkles from the popped bubbles,and danced around happily,showered in sparkles.

James went into his office and checked to see if there were any new requests.
Finding a new one he clicked on it and was startled.
"Guys somebody wants a Floatzel and is coming in 20 to get it. We need to get this place cleaned up and get that Floatzel!" he said bursting into the main room where everybody was.

Back
Top Bottom