• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Police Brutality

A few things mace doesn't work on all people, some are actually immune, or are so high on shit that it doesn't affect them.

Also, the taser has a max time of 15 seconds, you can't hold the button for extended periods of time, it's a safety feature.

I know this. Tazers come in here.

Damn those Job Fair cops lying to me like that. I thought you could. Well even at 15 that's way too much to put someone through. Even if they can't feel the Tazer, it could stop the heart. Or restart it.

Are you being serious? Ruby already made the obligitory "It's okay!" joke, but I'm worried what you said wasn't in jest.
The police can brutalize "anyone in their way"?

I don't think Espeon understood the topic. He seems to think "brutality" refers to any violent act by police for any reason.

Last edited:
I don't think Espeon understood the topic. She seems to think "brutality" refers to any violent act by police for any reason.

Yes, that's what my understanding was. Apologies.

(Seriously. I AM NOT FEMALE. HE. PLEASE. >:/)

Back
Top Bottom