• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

Re: POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD II

My eyes are nice! They're blue-grayish and really pretty~

also my hair is nice when I blowdry it!

Also, I appreciate that my facial hair isn't terrible. Means I can get away with not shaving! And I am far too lazy to shave every day.

Curse you! My facial hair is currently growing on only half my face and I constantly look like some sort of demented indie stunt whenever I forget to shave. Which would be fun but demented indie stunts are not allowed in my school.

But anyways, I like my feet. They were the most deformed the foot doctor had ever seen, but it's all internal deformation, so they look cool enough and stuff. I like barefootedness. Also my hands! I have a broken finger joint from playing rugby for like five minutes, so my middle finger-joint is all swollen and stuff. And my hair is long, which is abnormal here, so that's cool...I like my scars on my forehead and hip for some reason. Make me feel speshul.

And I used to feel all crappy for all sorts of reasons about my body but not any more so yay I guess.

My hair is a strange auburn color.

I like it.

(Obviously) there are endless things about my body that I absolutely abhor, but there are a few saving graces! I get lots of compliments about my eyes and hair, and there's something about them that tends to make older women swoon? I guess compliments are nice... I'd always thought brown to be boring -- like, it's always the blue eyes or red hair that gets noticed -- but when people actually say I have the most gorgeous eyes -- and they're brown! -- it's exhilarating, really. People also like to feel my hair; I guess it is really soft and I play with it a lot. It's potentially really curly, though, so I end up plain messing it up all too often.

(Also Butterfree said I'm good-looking. Just throwing that out there!)

It's a shame brown eyes get such a bad rap, they have just as much potential to be pretty as any other color! I think when it comes to eyes the important part is that intelligent sparkle- which frankly is most noticeable in brown eyes because they're so deep and dark. I've always fallen for brown eyes I could just look into forever.

Sometimes I've wished my eyes were brown, even. Though I'm happy with green too! (which I also find more interesting than blue, if only because every other color than blue is so hard to find because blue has always been the most popular eye color for some reason)

Last edited:

It's a shame brown eyes get such a bad rap, they have just as much potential to be pretty as any other color! I think when it comes to eyes the important part is that intelligent sparkle- which frankly is most noticeable in brown eyes because they're so deep and dark. I've always fallen for brown eyes I could just look into forever.

I've just now realised that literally everyone I've ever liked has had brown eyes. brown eyes are pretty!

My eyes, probably. That is the only thing I can bear about me. A nice hazel that changes, based on mood. Normally a light brown with flicks of green. That changes between dark brown and light green. Dark Brown: bad mood, Light Green: good mood.

Fwee!

I've been told the my hair feels like 'woven silk' from my hairdresser...that counts, right?

OH OH I ALMOST FORGOT
I love my eyes. They change colour depending on what I'm wearing. They're a grayish blue if I'm wearing black or blue, but they turn BRIGHT GREEN if I'm wearing green.
Most of the time they're just hazel though.
Which is still pretty darn cool.

(If I was left-handed or ambidextrous or something I would probably be psyched about that too, but instead I'll be satisfied by being able to write upside-down with ease. It's only slightly more illegible than my normal handwriting!)

but but but mai handwrite are like take up the whole vertical space of a row even with the lowercase and very open at the left side of a line and then horridly squished toward the right and all the letters run together and are apparently less legible to a mai than to a res like wait how did that happen

I get called cute and/or adorable a lot but I don't really understand /why/ and everyone I've asked hasn't really elaborated very well, so um. idk

adorable of a bluzzy is not a body feature; adorable is an essential quality of a bluzzy! ... bluzzy you're just adorable that is all.

adorable of a bluzzy is not a body feature; adorable is an essential quality of a bluzzy! ... bluzzy you're just adorable that is all.

See what I mean when I say that people never elaborate |<

And before I forget, I also like the fact that I can put my leg behind my head! *high-fives Blastoise* I'm also double-jointed at the wrists but people don't find that as freaky.

at one point I was able to put both my legs behind my head! simultaneously!

now, I can only keep one there at a time.

I'm left-handed and I guess that's pretty cool.

Ya.

I have weird-ass feet that make it hard to walk, but I can make this disgusting cracking noise that scares small children! c:

:D You too?

I have weird-ass feet that make it hard to walk, but I can make this disgusting cracking noise that scares small children! c:

Oh man I love doing this. It doesn't just scare small children, it scares some of my classmates too.

this, but i am coming closer to being able to get them both back there again!

I'm pretty fond of my legs. My boyfriend insists that they're amazing, especially for someone who does no exercise, and even if they're not objectively the best I like them just because he enjoys them so much.

I have pretty good teeth, too.

I like my wrists and hands- there's something so perfectly proportioned about them somehow. They're also the parts of my body I use the most, so they're also very utilitarian! I like utilitarian things that are also pretty. My eyes aren't very utilitarian because they need powerful glasses in order for me to avoid powerful migraines but that's okay because they look like chocolate sorbet. I also have kind of nice lips when I haven't been chewing on them. And save for the one tooth that's rotting out of my skull I kind of like my crooked yellowy teeth actually. I'm the exact opposite of Dannichu teeth-wise (though I do take care of them! I just have bad genes.)

Oh and I like my boobs 'cause they're all big and soft. They make nice pillows for kitties.

I like my eyes because they're so bright and they change colours :)
I also like my hair because it has pretty natural waves and is a pretty mix of blonde/brown/red :)
Lastly I like my body shape :)

Back
Top Bottom