• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Post your voice.

...Hooray! And of course you're not an idiot.

That recording made my voice sound much better than it actually is...

I have that Awesome Point song stuck in my head, now. "You get 1,000 Awesome Points, yes you do, yes you do, you get 1,000 Awesome Points because Arylett is pronounced Ar-ree-let, DO!"

Aw, don't be so self-conscious~ (And thank you for not thinking I'm an idiot. XD)

Arylett, I likes your voice. I'm not a big fan of the song though...

I would totally post my voice, but I don't think my computer has a microphone. *Will look for one in moments*

EDIT: Can't find one, but I sound somewhat like this, except think slightly deeper, younger, without the slight accent, and completely different.

Last edited:
Aww, it's so catchy~ But I know, I'm not the best singer. I am glad you do like it though, even if it is such an annoying voice~

And you guys are probably getting really tired of me and my stupid voice. Oh dear, because I've got ANOTHER recording. This time, I decided to record myself in Spanish.

Okay, here it is. It's crap though.

I found the microphone. I'll record something tomorrow, but I'll wait until morning because I don't sound too great when I'm tired.

You won't like it.

So I finally recorded my voice. It's in ogg format to save on the download size. Most things should be able to play it, but if you have trouble and really want to hear me, I'll record something in wav for you. But yeah... now you know what I sound like I guess. It's not perfect 'cause I'm talking rather quietly (As I always do), but it should work. If you guys want me to say anything specific, let me know.

For the record, I didn't think I'd sound as idiotic as I do. Now I know why nobody takes me seriously in real life :sweatdrop:

I couldn't resist.

Me and my family always have some kind of insane 'phrase of the holiday' that probably wouldn't be funny to anybody else except us. xD This time, as my brother was talking about the army to me, we found our spontaneous phrase of the holiday. This is basically the attitude of EVERY. SINGLE. ARMY OFFICER.

I couldn't resist.

Me and my family always have some kind of insane 'phrase of the holiday' that probably wouldn't be funny to anybody else except us. xD This time, as my brother was talking about the army to me, we found our spontaneous phrase of the holiday. This is basically the attitude of EVERY. SINGLE. ARMY OFFICER.
MCBC. Your. Voice. Is. Still. Love. <3 No seriously, it's really nice and pretty~

Also, I made this very insane recording. It's very, very, very crazy. I swear, you guys are going to think I'm insane. Well, probably most of you think I've got problems in the head already, but still! But yes, listen to it and be amused.

Last edited:
Well, you guys would give me odd looks if I posted my voice, but I love Cirrus's voice to death, I think Verne is attractive (it's a complement- take it), Arylett rapping was hilarious, Castform has a pleasant voice, and I have many other comments.
My voice sounds a bit like a donkey, seriously.
I'll upload it later, for your listening (dis)pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom