• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pre-Christmas tournament.

I bet you were slightly annoyed when that happened. Still, it gave me a chance to at least attempt a comeback.

Yes, good game; As always from you.

Forgive me for asking, but never having had to score a round-robin before, I'm a little confused. If the results of our battle and Hikari/Prettzel's battle were the same, why is the scoring different?

It's not scoring. The trainers have numberings. You've got won 1, meaning you've won against trainer 1, me. Not that you've won that many battles.

No problem. I'll make it more obvious the next time I attempt to organise a tournament if I'm prermitted to do so. :P

Posting here to confirm my loss. That was a very good match, don't worry about the hax, I didn't realise anyway...

I...can't connect. after 7 attempts and resetting the router, nothing. Sorry Espeon, would it be better if I dropped out? I'm probably holding everyone up, after asking to do all my battles today

I expect it will fix itself eventually. If the problem persists tomorrow, then drop out. Unless anyone is going to die tomorrow I doubt you're holding anything up.

EDIT: Beat Fredie 3-0

Last edited:
...And I'm on! about to battle espeon.
edit: espeon can't get on :|
edit: battling kratos! I feel like such a dick using choice specs alakazam

Last edited:
I refuse to accept defeat until you spell my name right. D<

Also you are slow arrgh I hate it when I'm losing and the other person takes forever to move. THERE IS NOTHING TO CONTEMPLATE WHEN YOU USE SPECS END IT DAMN YOU.

Fixed your name! Also, I'm sorry. I'll try not to be slow next time
also: battling zyn, alsoalso I love my new Yanmega so much

Specszam isn't cheap unless it also has Trick, IMO.

But yes, lost 4-0 or whatever to NWT and then beat Prettzel 2-0.

Just realized that I'm the only ass who hasn't even had a battle with anyone yet. Sorry.

*Rushes to schedule match with everyone*

Back
Top Bottom