• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PRESIDENT (ELECT) Barack Obama

Re: PRESIDENT Barack Obama

*sheers* YAY WHOO HOO! YEAH! OBAMA FTW!*cheercheer*

Yep, and he better not mess this contry up like Bush did! Getting us involved in a war that has going on who-knows-how long and the taxes and gas prices... All that's gonna change! And I hope he makes an eco-frindly car avalible AND inexpensive!

unless he puts major government spending towards it the car companies will most likely beat him to it... I can only hope that Obama does a good job, living across the border and all...

Go, generic reply, I choose you!

Seriously though, my dad woke me up at five in the morning (I'm Irish) to tell me that Obama had been elected. Made my night.

At school today people in my tutor group were discussing him.

This (Christian) person who is normally okay said something like "I don't like him because he's black, but I'm not 'proper' racist, I just don't... 'favour them'."

I felt like hitting him.

That is stupid and all, but there was no reason to call out the fact that he was Christian if that didn't have anything to do with what he said.

Generic applause, cheering, hooray for Obama, etc.. Since I neglected to mention it before.

I know, and I felt a little unsure about adding that - but I thought I'd point it out as Christians are supposed to be respectful towards other races, if I recall correctly.

The Obama campaign explicitly stated they were against Prop 8, and if all goes well Obama will work towards legalizing adoption, civil unions, equal treatment and revoking Don't Ask Don't Tell, but he did say he'd leave the decision of marriage to each state.

We had a little cheer for him in History and we watched his speech in English. :D Glad to see he won.

Yaaaaay! Go, Obama! Go, Obama! Go, Obama! Go, Obama! YEAH!!!

Ya know, I'm one of the only non-Obama haters in Alabama. No, it's true! According to popular belief, Obama's a God-hating terrorist loving sissy Muslim who is going to sigle-handedly cause WW3 by taking away our right to bear arms. Oh, and he's racist!

Yaaaaay! Go, Obama! Go, Obama! Go, Obama! Go, Obama! YEAH!!!

Ya know, I'm one of the only non-Obama haters in Alabama. No, it's true! According to popular belief, Obama's a God-hating terrorist loving sissy Muslim who is going to sigle-handedly cause WW3 by taking away our right to bear arms. Oh, and he's racist!

And don't forget he's the Antichrist! O.o No, really, people think that WTF.

Back
Top Bottom