• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Project Protect

((How? How on earth could
A) Magical somehow get into the Hunter's "base"
B) Echo get into the Protector's "base"
If Magical is supposed to be tricking Echo, it wouldn't make sense either way.))

((It wouldn't really make sense considering that you aren't going to start in our base and we aren't going to start in yours.))

"Do you have to make that wretched noise? Ugh. Your lucky I slept relatively well, or I might have to take it out on you." Katana rose, and shook the grogginess from himself.

((Exactly; so I choose no))

"Hey! My noise is quite nice thank you very much! It's better than most other music! Plus, we wouldn't have a Pokemon with Heal Bell on the team if I weren't so musical!" Echo said.

(( levels suck dun use them, it works better.))

Miss Murder was no-where in sight. She made it a habit to sleep phazed into a wall to conseal herself, so it was dificult to figure out if she was awake or not...

She finaly did appear, phazing out of the wall right behind Echo, eerie grin shining dully.

"Boo."

((This is like Animé-style Battling; no levels, and you know all the moves that you can learn by levelling up.))

((I meant, so it's fair, we all have the same amount of strength, so that Blaziking doesn't have advantage over everyone.))

((Yeah. That's what I'd say. As in, we're all the same level. Blaziking likes "very powerful" >.>))

((Very powerful can mean he's the same level as everyone else, just, perhaps, already having his EV's maxed out or something))

Echo jumped and turned to see Miss Murder behind him. He began to laugh. Hard.

"Good morning," said Meatball. He hovered over to Magical and twirled around her once. "Come join us. The earlier we wake up, the higher chance we have of keeping this thing protected." He levitated back to the Golden Scale, admired it a bit, then turned around, looking around for thieves.

"I'd say the same thing," said Meatball. "If there are, then we'll protect the Golden Scale with our lives, like we're supposed to. We'll do whatever it takes to keep it safe."

Yet, and so no one knows of the Golden Scale's value...?

Back
Top Bottom