• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Proof that Wolves CAN sprite

ZOMG the pic is just like i imagined it!i forgot to mention i wanted a psychic ball inbetween the hands,but it's there!!!THANKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're very welcome. And, woo, coincidence! XD

May I have a gothic edit of this sprite please?:
picture.php

Make her hair an unnatural color, like a bright teal, or whatever catches your interest, maybe even make it longer, since long attention-grabbing hair is awesome. Don't make her emo, but gothic, meaning, no tears. Erika doesn't cry of the utmost dispair, she prefers just get vengeful. >:D

Sounds like fun. I'll do that. Also, teal is a bright blue, isn't it? *Shot*

Certainly. (Nice name.)

Nate, is this the kind of thing you're after? (Her name's Kia, isn't it?)
0da741c6.png

Thanks ^.^
Now can you Gothicize the regular version of Masquerade?
(i know,i'm doing a lot with him,lol)
Thanks!

I'll do that as soon as I'm done with Kia. And you can swamp me with Masquerade tasks; I'll do them all.

When you're done,can I have a candy cane version and a recolor of him?
Recolor details:
Pokemon:Masquerade(you should know who he is by now)
Colors:Mew(that means ALL pink except for the ball,and can the eyes be purple?)

Not my best candy-cane in the world.
ed940115.png

I can re-try if you like.

of course i sigged him,he's my Pokesona!
i have a sprite shop too,and i do partnerships!
Candy cane Mew,please!

Finally, a Candy-cane Mew.
Candy-caneMew.png

What do you mean by "Partnerships"? Partnering with other spriters?

Yep,i am currently only partnered with Shadowstar,and we link to each other in our sigs/first post

I randomly decided to make a Ghoulish Masquerade. It didn't go too well.
GhoulishMasquerade.png

I've made a few characters. Maybe I'll put them in a fanfic someday.
This is Barbas, the Hound belonging to Clavicus Vile.
Barbas.png

This is Satan, a character I almost joined the RSP with before realising that I'm no good at RP.
Satan.png
(I still haven't given him a better name).
This is Sanguine, a random character made for the fun of it.
Sanguine-1.png

This is Hellfire, whose name, I swear, is entirely coincidental.
Hellfire-1.png

I'm going to do as many Mew/Mewtwo-related sprites as possible and stick 'em in their own folder. "The Mew Project".
Mewpharos!
Mewpharos.png

Behold Espew, which could have gone better and doesn't have a very nice name.
Espew.png

Back
Top Bottom