• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

QI

Oh dear god danni I now have some kind of Top Gear presenter slash thing stuck in my head. damn you stiggy.

Oh, you wouldn't believe how many people write slash involving any combination of two of the three presenters, all three, all three plus the Stig...
...and my personal favourite, Hammond/Oliver (yes, Oliver the Opel Hammond drove across Botswana).

I don't actually read it, but my best friend writes it and loves telling me stuff about the whacked-out fandom X3

...I didn't even notice there were lots of threads about UK TV on here. I only remember this and the Skins one (though there should be threads for Top Gear, Spooks, Have I Got News For You, Mistresses, Mock the Week and all those fantastic murder mystery shows they play all the time on ITV).

Haha, aww. X3

What blew my mind is that in the Big Book of Top Gear (I forget its actual title but it sorta looks like a kid's annual, except it's bloody hilarious and brilliant) there is, more or less, a "fanfic" about how Hammond fell in love with Oliver. It has pictures of him gazing longingly at it and everything X3

I've got to say the only USA comedy program (other than cartoons, Futurama etc.)
that I find funny is Whose Line is it anyway? USA.

Haha, aww. X3

What blew my mind is that in the Big Book of Top Gear (I forget its actual title but it sorta looks like a kid's annual, except it's bloody hilarious and brilliant) there is, more or less, a "fanfic" about how Hammond fell in love with Oliver. It has pictures of him gazing longingly at it and everything X3
I have GOT to get that. Also, Oliver's appeared in another show; that Blast Lab thing where it has an AI.

Back
Top Bottom