• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quick/Standard Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Two

...when? About four hours before this post, I think. Why?

I was probably one of the last ones.

Well, I have no life which accounts for me being here during that time frame.

Anyways, did OrngSumb accuse anyone yesterday? That's an easy way to get leads. I'm too lazy to look back right now, but it could grant us a lead.

If not, I guess InvaderSyl is the way to go, since that's really the only lead we have. And a kinda flimsy one at that. Just out of curiosity, Seritinajii, how did you know who was online at that time anyways?

Look, I can confirm I'm a vanilla innocent, if you like.

Just, umm...

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME XD

But anyway, I am NOT a mafia. Anyone want proof? *Of course you do* o3o

[This role PM has been edited out to help further the game as of 1/29/11 Resistance is futile. Admit you're mafia, you filthy cheater! D:<]

Which made me happy it broke my streak of being doctor EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.
Plus, I've been doing homework the past few hours :P

Stupid 6th grade homework, they just dump it on you DX

Last edited:

I only have the times when people were last active:
Blaziking: 4:10, Syl: 5:40.

Considering that Superbird went at around 4:46 and Jack posted at 5:50, the mafia was probably a latecomer. Still, you can't be too sure.

Syl would be a good choice, but let's let her defend herself.

Edit: n-n-n-ninja

Sooo looks like Syl is out of the picture. Aren't Role PMs illegal evidence, though? Doesn't really matter anyway.

I'd like to abstain and let Superbird get another inspector result for us at the cost of one kill! It's worth it imo.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, all this scilence from others is making me think 'no matter what I say, they're gonna kill me. They'll call me a liar. I'm finally NOT a doctor, and they kill me for it >.<'

So, umm..... is that actually what you're thinking? or am I paranoid because this is my first time in the hot seat? *Being considered to be lynched*

Actually, all the other times I've either been mafiakill, loverkill, or survived o3o

All 5 of them doctor. Go check if you must.

All right, then! Seri, are you sure Mawile wasn't on at that time?

Also, we're not allowed to abstain! We'll have to kill someone! :D

Edit: n-n-n-ninja

Sooo looks like Syl is out of the picture. Aren't Role PMs illegal evidence, though? Doesn't really matter anyway.

I'd like to abstain and let Superbird get another inspector result for us at the cost of one kill! It's worth it imo.

Oh. Looks like I'm just paranoid.

Now, to hope the mafia don't kill me XD

Oh wait we're not allowed to abstain?!

And yes, I'm pretty sure. When I checked the "last activity" thing on Mawile's profile earlier today it said sometime in the AM. sooo yeah.

I believe Syl, so I'm not sure who to lynch.

I wasn't home 'till 3:30.

Not sure what time zone you're referring to, but I'm guessing you mean after the day phase started? Well, anyway, I don't really want to find our Mafia based on times, so never mind. And I think you were the only one eliminated by that time thing, so this leaves us with Seri and Blaziking!

Hm. Seri, what role are you?

ETA:

See, I would say RNG is our best bet, but then someone would say 'OMGLYNCHHERANYWAYSHE'SAFILTHYLIAR'

First of all, by just saying that, you've suggested it anyway. :P Second of all, I think all of us believe you. Seriously, if you're innocent (which I think you are!), you don't have to worry about what we'll say - just post what you think! We're not going to eat you, really! And I for one would love to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter.

EDIT AGAIN:

Anyways, did OrngSumb accuse anyone yesterday? That's an easy way to get leads. I'm too lazy to look back right now, but it could grant us a lead.

Yes, I believe he was the first to accuse Seritinajii!

Last edited:

I'm a vanilla townie. Same PM as Syl, which is why I can confirm her innocence. Sort of boring...

On another note, all of my times are in EST (GMT-5).

Blaziking is my lynch then! Although I would've liked to abstain.

First of all, by just saying that, you've suggested it anyway. :P
This is true.

Second of all, I think all of us believe you. Seriously, if you're innocent (which I think you are!), you don't have to worry about what we'll say - just post what you think! We're not going to eat you, really! And I for one would love to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter.
Okay.I'm still kinda a newbie who's done her research, but I really had no idea what to do in the face of being lynched XD

Can anyone think of a better trope for that?

Also, my play is basically MADE of that. and it's probably too funny, not enough moving the story along.

This is what happens when you get a week to finish something, which you are procrastinating the last 3 chapters of right now :P

OFF TOPIC XD

I know. I'm not even an icecream townie, just townie D:

Vanilla's just a term! It's not necessarily part of the actual role anyway. Although I could imagine myself as the town's ice cream shop manager or something. :P

This is getting really off-topic.

Well! OrngSumb's death would seem to point to Seritinajii being Mafia, but of course it would be easy for the Mafia to kill OrngSumb to try to frame him. Blaziking was the first to suggest the idea of looking at who OrngSumb accused, plus Seri may have seemed like an easy lynch since people wanted to lynch him yesterday. But on the other hand, Seri really could just be our last Mafia!

Well, our last three unconfirmed possibilities are Mawile, Seritinajii and Blaziking. We'll lynch one of them today and Superbird can inspect one of the remaining two tonight, so we will be rid of the Mafia tomorrow!

Blaziking, what is your claim?

Vanilla's just a term! It's not necessarily part of the actual role anyway. Although I could imagine myself as the town's ice cream shop manager or something. :P

This is getting really off-topic.
It was a joke x3

I also wanted to make a game where the vanilla innocents all make poison icecream, for a second innocent killing-role.

Yeah, it is. It happens :P

I call it the Starreh-effect. x3

Back
Top Bottom