• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quick/Standard Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Two

Blaziking doesn't appear to be online, so it doesn't look like we'll get a response from him. And I'm innocent too!! Well, I committed ice cream shop manager fraud, quarter pilfering from telephone booths, and jaywalking once but I'm innocent!

Hopefully Superbird'll inspect someone and get good results (like me!) if Blaziking turns out to be innocent.

If Blaze is innocent, I will be very confused.

VERY confused O_o

Then someone has to be lying.

So... lets hope it's Blaze and we win this :D

We can wait! But in the meantime, just in case I don't get back tomorrow before the day ends, I am voting for Seritinajii, who I think seems scummier than Blaziking does.

Since we've narrowed it down to three people, I think we innocents are guaranteed a win now, whatever happens. Worst case scenario (deaths every night, including Superbird's, and two mis-lynches): we end up with two innocents versus the remaining Mafia (I think. Maybe I've miscalculated), who should then be obvious. If our doctor is alive, we're guaranteed a win tomorrow since the Mafia won't be able to kill Superbird. (I would love to know now, but I'm thinking that the doctor speaking up now would probably not be a good idea.)

No, probably not.

SO we got-

Emerald Espeon- Innocent, I assume. or maybe not o3o Or, ... actually probably.
Superbird- Cop
Mai- apparently innocent
Kirby-Chan- Innocent that can be confirmed (Dead)
OrngSumb- innocent that can be confirmed (Dead)
Chief Zackrai- some mafia dude(Dead)
Mawile- innocent, I assume
Blaziking the Adept- The one we think is mafia
Seritinajii- May/may not be innocent.
InvaderSyl- innocent that can be confirmed

So that leaves EE, Mawile, or mai who could be doctor/ still... ALIVE...

OR it could be Seri because they were active within that time frame.

or Blaze, if Seri's lying.

DARN IT, BLAZE. COME ON.

So... maybe I should vote for Seri?

maybe they believe me because they're mafia, or... they could just be trying to help.

BLAZE! COME ON! XD

It's possible, really, that Superbird could be lying, but that would be an extremely risky move, calling out his fellow Mafia member when there's only a 1/8(?) chance that the real cop is dead. Unless, maybe, he wasn't expecting that to work, or something! I've learned from #mafia that a claim's outrageousness doesn't contribute to its validity, so perhaps we should rethink that. :P Grr, maybe we should have forced a tie between Superbird and Zackrai on the first day so that Kirby-Chan could have confirmed/denied Superbird's claim with his vote! :/ We can keep that in mind, I guess, if it turns out that Blaziking and Seritinajii aren't Mafia.

(Oh! I see Blaziking! Let's hear your claim, then! :D)

ETA: Also, we never asked Mawile to claim - Mawile, what is your role?

Last edited:

I'm a townie as well. Got the same PM that InvaderSyl had so, um, yeah, I'm a little confused as to what's going on.

It is possible that Superbird is mafia and roleclaiming inspector, I did that once, so it is possible.

Today is a confusing day. I wish we could just abstain. ><

...Blaziking. I /think/ he's trying to make a fabrication just to fool us.

Being mafia and roleclaiming inspector would be a very risky and bad idea, since Kirby only has a 1/8 chance (to the mafia) of being the inspector. And there's no way for the mafia to know that.

I think I'll stick with my vote. Inspect me tomorrow!

Well then, in order to save myself, looks like I'm voting for Seritinajii.

After all, he is that one who is making a fabrication. Either that or somehow someone else managed to send in night actions without logging in during that time period, because I know for a fact that I'm an innocent.

Being mafia and roleclaiming inspector would be a very risky and bad idea, since Kirby only has a 1/8 chance (to the mafia) of being the inspector. And there's no way for the mafia to know that.

It would! But consider this scenario: Mafia roleclaims inspector and accuses fellow Mafia member. Real cop counterclaims and the Mafia member is lynched. Accused Mafia member is pretty safe from suspicion for the rest of the game because everyone figures that the fake cop would have accused a random innocent. (If the real cop was dead, the fake cop would be believed and their fellow Mafioso would be lynched, like what happened.)

It's extremely unlikely that that was actually the plan, of course, but maybe we should keep that in mind if we happen to get to day four or something and still haven't found our last Mafia member.

(Also, I still want to hear from Mawile! I probably should not have edited that question into my previous post after other people had posted)

Hm. Mai, are you a vanilla innocent as well?

I forgot what's happening and I'll be right back but yes I'm vanilla.

So it seems we're kind of killing either Blaze or Seri! Well, I kind of think Seritinajii is the mafia-est, but I'm not sure.

Final tally: 2 Blaziking, 3 Seritinajii

There is much dissent among the townspeople over whom to kill, but a quiet voice just before sunset casts the deciding vote, leading the townspeople to send Seritinajii to the gallows. A white stone falls to the ground below her his corpse.

Seritinajii is dead. She He was innocent.
24 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Night Two

So I uh totally forgot this existed today until just now. Sorry.

The townspeople arise at dawn and gather in the town square to find the Holmesian figure dead in the town fountain, his blood dissolving into the water to give it an odd pinkish tinge. As if to mock him, dozens of white pebbles float surrounding Superbird's dead body.

Superbird is dead. He was innocent.
24 hours for discussion unless I forget again hurr durr.

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Three

OK, I suppose we had that coming.

Blaze is our other suspect, but...

Oddly enough, I must go with Emerald Espeon

You know why?

Because of a tatic I saw in another mafia. Be helpful, be unconspicuous. Blame someone else. Or in this case, two someone else...s. Yeah, I'm fairly certain that isn't a word :P

Going along with my use of TV tropes in most of my posts, I want to put one here but I can't find it >.<

ANYWAY,

Blaze being mafia is just too obvious.

Emerald, what do you have to say?

I could be completely wrong and it could be Mai or something 0_o

/parinoya

Emerald Espeon- Unknown (Never roleclaimed. I think.)
Superbird- Innocent (Cop) *Dead*
Mai- Innocent (Vanilla? Confirmed innocent by Superbird, which I forgot about x3)
Kirby-Chan- Innocent (Vanilla) *Dead*
OrngSumb- Innocent (Doctor?) *Dead*
Chief Zackrai- Mafia (Unknown) *Dead*
Mawile- Innocent (Vanilla?)
Blaziking the Adept- Unknown
Seritinajii- Innocent (Doctor?)*Dead*
InvaderSyl- Innocent (Vanilla)

We know because Superbird died, our doctor is most likely dead. Orng died with a white pebble in hand, perhaps for grinding medicines? Plus Seritinajii flipped innocent meaning that they may have been protecting Superbird and hiding behind a wall of Vanilla roleclaims.

ASSUMING THAT THIS IS THE CASE,

Emerald Espeon
Mawile
Blaziking the Adept

Could be mafia.

EDIT:

Oh, wait! The timeframe thing!

Forgot about that, sorry :P

Emerald Espeon
Blaziking the Adept

We have no doctor to lose, and no cop to lose, so theories away :P

At least If I'm right.

THEREFORE Lynching targets are Emerald and Blaze. Even if we pick the wrong one, next time we pick the right one.

No matter what, if this is right,

We win.

Last edited:

Gah, I was going to bluff doctor to try to keep Superbird alive last night, but I didn't have the nerve to go through with it. D: Lynch me if you like. I'm a vanilla innocent, though of course the Mafia would say that as well. But as you say, the innocents will win either way! I am voting for Blaziking, though.

Back
Top Bottom