• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quick/Standard Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Three

Well I suppose I'll wait for Blaze's statement.

However, if he also claims innocent, we may need some proof. That, or coin toss.

Whoever picks coin toss we lynch ._.

XD

Of course he'll claim innocent, and there's no way for anyone to give proof!

If you want, we can force a tie between Blaziking and I. Superbird should have investigated Blaziking last night, so he can tiebreak accordingly.

It's called role PM. I have a plan. ;3

Told ya' I did my research.

One of you will be a liar, and I think I have an idea of who it is. My vote is now Indecisive.

I suggest both of you watch what you say.

I'm pretty sure editing your role PM out of your post is not allowed. :P

Using role PMs as evidence is boring! But here you go, if you insist:

Jack_the_PumpkinKing said:
You are a Townie. You have no night action.

(I could just have a very good memory, though! :o)

There's five of us-- a tie is impossible.

We don't all have to vote. Or we could all just vote for each other - player A votes for player B, B votes for C, C for D, D for E, and E for A.

Unlikely, but then Superbird could just vote for someone who isn't one of them for whatever reason.

Emerald, how about we let Blaze have his first, just to see if he has a good memory too? -_-'

If BOTH of you have the right PM,

I shall stay indecisive so that we can have a tie. Then it's up to Superbird.

We'll win anyway. Whoever it is, you may as well expose yourself. Resistance is futile.

Unlikely, but then Superbird could just vote for someone who isn't one of them for whatever reason.

Why? He's inspector and innocent-aligned; he wants the innocents to win. Last night, he should have inspected either Blaziking or Mawile. If he got a Mafia result on either of them, he can vote for them, and if he didn't, he can vote for the one he didn't inspect.

(And if he inspected me, then...that sucks.)

...It doesn't.

It's getting late and I'm not used to being able to stay up this late again!

Don't expect me to think! XD

Or be the only one laying down traps for you two!

Come on Mai, Mawile, lay some traps! XD

Blah. Anyway, you still failed to edit out the role PM before Blaze saw it, meaning we need another plan. :P

I tell you, if I watch Cirno's Perfect Math Class again, my brain shall explode from how cool it is. And funny. XD

...Wait, what? I wasn't refreshing the page. Did Emerald post her PM or something?

And I gave you another plan: force a tie and have our inspector choose!

(Also, I was never going to edit my role PM out of my post, anyway.)

Mai: Yes, I did. I edited it into one of my posts after I posted it, so you may have missed it.

Alright, alright. I must REALLY not be paying attention o_0

Then again, I'm animating at the moment :P

If we can come up with something within this day phase, it'd be good.

I'll be the indecisive, unless someone else wants to.

So, who wants to vote for this one!?!? *points to Blaze*

Someone else: I do!

XD

gosh, I love that show...

Stop editing, guys. >:/

Besides, editing out the PM wasn't really a good idea anyway. He could just, y'know, remember. Or maybe he copy-pasted it somewhere for future reference.

BUT HEY BLAZIKING, YOU HAVEN't POSTED. POST NOW.

Also, you're sounding fairly anti-town. No offence, but... if he inspected me, that sucks? Not complying with a plan to catch the mafia (sure, even I thought it was flawed, but not pointing that out?) is also kind of eh.

Uh, sure. Blaziking.

So, if you believe me now, let's split the votes between Blaziking and Mawile (our last two suspects) instead of Blaziking and I, which would be pointless if it turns out Mawile is Mafia. The last person can just vote for anyone but Blaziking and Mawile, if Jack wants everyone to vote.

I'd prefer the chain, with everyone getting one vote, because then if SUperbird accidently inspected someone else, he won't be restricted to guessing.

Who is 'you'?

Me?

I'm just trying to play good cop bad cop. Doesn't really work with me being... me. x3

Yep, it was flawed, but I thought that whoever was mafia would say " OH SNAP, seperate plan. They're gonna catch me" and skim over it. Catching the weak points of panic, nya?

Then you guys broke it D:

Oh well, may not have worked anyway x3

Also, you're sounding fairly anti-town. No offence, but... if he inspected me, that sucks? Not complying with a plan to catch the mafia (sure, even I thought it was flawed, but not pointing that out?) is also kind of eh.

If he inspected me, he won't know whether Blaziking or Mawile is Mafia and having him tiebreak won't help.

Why would I go with a plan that involves me editing my role PM out of my post before anyone else sees it? I might as well just be PMing it to InvaderSyl, and that's kind of not allowed.

And like I said before, lynch me if you want, but it'll just be a waste of a day.

Back
Top Bottom