• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quick/Standard Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Three

I'd prefer the chain, with everyone getting one vote, because then if SUperbird accidently inspected someone else, he won't be restricted to guessing.

All right, since you've already voted for Blaziking, I'll change my vote to Mawile.

If he inspected me, he won't know whether Blaziking or Mawile is Mafia and having him tiebreak won't help.

Why would I go with a plan that involves me editing my role PM out of my post before anyone else sees it? I might as well just be PMing it to InvaderSyl, and that's kind of not allowed.

And like I said before, lynch me if you want, but it'll just be a waste of a day.

... which is why I'm indecisive. Either very clever mafia or someone who is completely innocent.

I DON'T KNOW. I'M NOT JACK. AHHH

Last edited:

Everyone in general who edits things in mafia. :( I'm not that good with logic right now either, I have a headache.

...Because it's a general idea that doesn't really have anything that bad? And how would it be basically PMing it to Syl? You're vanilla, right? So I'd have the same PM as you and Syl, and the only person who wouldn't have it is the mafia. I don't get it.

KK, if

Mai- Blaze
Emerald- Mawile
Blaze- Emerald
Mawile- Me
Me- Mai

... or something o_0

Everyone in general who edits things in mafia. :( I'm not that good with logic right now either, I have a headache.

...Because it's a general idea that doesn't really have anything that bad? And how would it be basically PMing it to Syl? You're vanilla, right? So I'd have the same PM as you and Syl, and the only person who wouldn't have it is the mafia. I don't get it.

The plan was, Blaze would post his at the same time as Emerald. Whoever's was spot on was innocent, the other fabricated it.

Hey, it was a plan, at least.

CURRENT VOTES:
Voter/Votee

Emerald Espeon/Mawile
Mai/Blaziking the Adept
Mawile/InvaderSyl
Blaziking the Adept/ [has to be either Mai/Emerald Espeon]
InvaderSyl/ [has to be either Mai/Emerald Espeon]

If I posted something, waited for her to see it and prompty edited it out of my post again, that would be kind of like PMing it to her, yeah. Part of the point of no out-of-thread communication is that if you want to reveal something, you have to reveal it to everyone in the thread, not just one person.

But if we're going to do the tie thing now, that's kind of irrelevant now, anyway! If Superbird inspected Blaziking or Mawile, we'll win today, which is pretty great, and if he didn't...I will be very amused at all this coordination being for nothing, then. :P

(If anyone actually sees a glaring problem with this having Superbird tiebreak thing, though, feel free to object)

I pick Mai

because I like defying expectations.

BLAZE, VOTE FOR YOUR OPPONENT. DO IT NOW.

XD

If I posted something, waited for her to see it and prompty edited it out of my post again, that would be kind of like PMing it to her, yeah. Part of the point of no out-of-thread communication is that if you want to reveal something, you have to reveal it to everyone in the thread, not just one person.

But if we're going to do the tie thing now, that's kind of irrelevant now, anyway! If Superbird inspected Blaziking or Mawile, we'll win today, which is pretty great, and if he didn't...I will be very amused at all this coordination being for nothing, then. :P

(If anyone actually sees a glaring problem with this having Superbird tiebreak thing, though, feel free to object)

You posted it too early, was my problem. I figured you two would wait for eachother to be on. >.<

I FAIL AT LOGIC.

Then again, Mafia is kinda a bunch of people being suspicious of eachother, isn't it? x3

Mafia is a possibly necessary or needless suspicion crossing zone.

Which is why we can't stop here. This is mafia country! Or madness.

OH SNAP-

You posted it too early, was my problem. I figured you two would wait for eachother to be on. >.<

I FAIL AT LOGIC.

Oh! I see! I thought you wanted me to post and then edit my PM out of my post after. I apologize for that, then!

Oh, I thought you guys were both going to post 'blahhahaabhaha' and then Invader Syl and possibly me would go all "hey this is right blashbah BUT YOURS IS WRONG WE WILL LYNCH YOU NOW, whoeversmafia"!

You know what? I bet Blaze is going to come in here and pull a Leroy Jenkins and vote for someone other than Emerald.

And Jack's gonna count it.

We set ourselves up >.<

You know what? I bet Blaze is going to come in here and pull a Leroy Jenkins and vote for someone other than Emerald.

And Jack's gonna count it.

We set ourselves up >.<

If he does that, that's pretty much proof that he's Mafia and you can lynch him tomorrow!

Oh, I thought you guys were both going to post 'blahhahaabhaha' and then Invader Syl and possibly me would go all "hey this is right blashbah BUT YOURS IS WRONG WE WILL LYNCH YOU NOW, whoeversmafia"!

My name be Syl, my friend x3

Yes, very good rendition. We very well may have been able to have that beautiful, beautiful moment of gibberish if not for my clarity-skills lacking XD

Oh gosh, I read waaayyy too much Bob and George >.<

NONSENSICAL POWERS! ACTIVATE! XD

If he does that, that's pretty much proof that he's Mafia and you can lynch him tomorrow!

True!

But who's he gonna vote for? Probably me, because I'm posting every three seconds XD

OR YOU KNOW WHAT?

If he does that, mawile changes their vote to Blaze before the day is over :D

OR YOU KNOW WHAT?

If he does that, we all change our votes before the day ends. :D

Exactly! :D

Well, unless anyone's got anything else they'd like to say, I think all we can do now is wait.

"You are a Townie. You have no night action."

Um, well, I'm innocent. So really I have nothing to fear here. I'm voting for Emerald Espeon, right? (Tell me if I'm wrong, I started getting lost in the last page of dialogue)

But yeah, I'm innocent so lynching me is kinda useless.

Back
Top Bottom