• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quick/Standard Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Three

Tell me if I'm wrong, I started getting lost in the last page of dialogue

Can I make a trope for this?

It happens in EVERY page I'm in. Just because I'm the comic-relief badarse normal. :P

I call it " The Starreh effect'

Somebody make that a thing.

The day won't end for another like 10 hours so you guys have plenty more time to think, but for all of you saying Superbird will break the tie:

• during the day, you MUST lynch someone - if there are no lynch votes, the player who has not posted in the longest amount of time will automatically die

Pretend I originally said that also applies to a tie, because that's what I meant.

The day won't end for another like 10 hours so you guys have plenty more time to think, but for all of you saying Superbird will break the tie:

Pretend I originally said that also applies to a tie, because that's what I meant.

Wait, what :c Not cool! Tiebreakers are awesome :(

Well, okay, I want to vote for Blaziking, then, but does anyone think it could be Mawile?

D:

Uh, I dunno. Wasn't Mawile confirmed innocent due to it not being online? I'm up for Blaziking, though.

Seriously guys, I'm not mafia. I don't know how else to prove it to you. If you lynch me you'll completely waste a day.

I'll hold to my voting of Emerald Espeon. Hopefully you guys will realize you're wrong and go after her, if not, maybe you'll figure out who the mafia is when I'm dead.

Seriously guys, I'm not mafia. I don't know how else to prove it to you. If you lynch me you'll completely waste a day.

I'll hold to my voting of Emerald Espeon. Hopefully you guys will realize you're wrong and go after her, if not, maybe you'll figure out who the mafia is when I'm dead.

I kind of confirmed myself as innocent a few pages back! If it's not you (although really, you don't seem like Mafia to me...) then it must be Mawile.

Or it could be you. I thought we agreed on the order of lynches!

Blaze
Emerald (if needed)
Mawile and I duel due to impossible circumstance.

PARADOX

In which case after our epic duel, we lynch Jack for setting up an impossible situation XD

To be rather honest, the only reason my PM post wasn't believed was because I posted it after EE. Even then, it's flimsy evidence, since InvaderSyl posted her PM back on page 2 or 3 or something.

To be rather honest, the only reason my PM post wasn't believed was because I posted it after EE. Even then, it's flimsy evidence, since InvaderSyl posted her PM back on page 2 or 3 or something.

Apparently, my PM wasn't believed anyway.

THE TRAP!!!!

IT WORKED!!! :D

Emerald

Back
Top Bottom