• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Quick/Standard Mafia [MAFIA WIN]

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Two

I understand your confusion. Allow me to explain. I'll edit this in a moment.

EDIT

[This role PM has been edited out to help further the game as of 1/29/11 Resistance is futile. Admit you're mafia, you filthy cheater! D:<]

Which made me happy it broke my streak of being doctor EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.
Plus, I've been doing homework the past few hours :P

Stupid 6th grade homework, they just dump it on you DX

I edited this post because of what Blaze just said- as a part of my plan.

If blaze didn't cheat, he wouldn't know that. and he doesn't.

I suspected Emerald and as I thought, she said nothing of it. Perhaps doing it from memory, as she stated.

Not such a flimsy plan, is it?

You see, I kinda forgot about this during my mass troll-logic session at 2am, so I didn't leak all the info.

THANK YOU, SHORT TERM MEMORY!

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Two

I understand your confusion. Allow me to explain. I'll edit this in a moment.

EDIT

I edited this post because of what Blaze just said- as a part of my plan.

If blaze didn't cheat, he wouldn't know that. and he doesn't.

I suspected Emerald and as I thought, she said nothing of it. Perhaps doing it from memory, as she stated.

Not such a flimsy plan, is it?

You see, I kinda forgot about this during my mass troll-logic session at 2am, so I didn't leak all the info.

THANK YOU, SHORT TERM MEMORY!

...What?

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Three

Wait, what? I'm confused... :(

D:

Blaze didn't know I edited out the quote. He said 'It's on page 3 or something', meaning he didn't try to cheat from there. Therefore one would think you would check there before fabricating, so blaze isn't a liar.

EE, on the other hand, said nothing about this at all. So, lynching order shift.

EE
Mawile
Blaze
Jack

:3

He could have just said that to make it seem like he didn't check, but I'm fine with this new lynching order. EE.

D:

Blaze didn't know I edited out the quote. He said 'It's on page 3 or something', meaning he didn't try to cheat from there. Therefore one would think you would check there before fabricating, so blaze isn't a liar.

EE, on the other hand, said nothing about this at all. So, lynching order shift.

EE
Mawile
Blaze
Jack

:3

It was fairly obvious what your plan was. Why else would you ask me for a role PM you'd already posted, unless you'd edited it out?

I don't care. Lynch me if you like. But if you guess wrong tomorrow, you'll lose the game.

Oh snap, the day phase is ending o_o

... well, then. Jack? Any comment on the complete organized chaos that has happened here today? o_o

All because I started to... think. D;

THINKING OF MASS DESTRUCTION.

Unless I'm mistaken, the votes are 3 for EE, 2 for Blaziking.

After much struggling, arguing, and general confusion, the townspeople finally bring one of their number forward to the gallows. Emerald Espeon goes on casually, with a You'll be sorry glare on her face as the rope is placed around her neck. In the split second before the gallows floor drops, she pulls a stone out of her pocket, but it's too late - her body hangs limp, and the white pebble drops to the ground.

Emerald Espeon is dead. She was innocent.
24 hours for night actions.

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Night Three

The townspeople, knowing what to expect by now, gather in the town square at sunset. There are so few of them left that they don't need to search to realize who is missing - it's Mai. A quick visit to her house confirms her death, and the white stone in her hand confirms her innocence.

Mai is dead. She was innocent.
24 hours for discussion.

Re: Quick/Standard Mafia - Day Four

... Crap.

Bigger 'Oh crap' moment.

Perhaps they figured I'd lead us to the wrong conclusion again, making the win? I vote to Stay out of this until Blaze and Mawile present their cases. I get the feeling it's Blaze, playing me making me think I played him, but lets see.

This is one messed up poker game.

Well InvaderSyl, really the only reason I still think you're innocent is because waaay earlier in the thread, before you deleted it, I remembered that your role PM was exactly the same as mine.

I want to win this game too, believe it or not, and we're not going to accomplish that by lynching me or you, so I think our vote has to go to Mawile. She's the only one it could possibly be.

Guh you guys with the inactiveness and stuff.

I don't want to assume that someone voting for themselves indicates the rest of you guys's desires to lynch even though it looks like it is, so I'll extend the day for another, like, 14 hours when I get out of class tomorrow morning. That's at 10am Central Time, so just convert that over for the rest of youse guys.

Um...well it looks like the mafia is conceding defeat. At least, from my perspective. So, uh, if we have to vote for Mawile in order for the innocent win to be official, then so be it.

With little discussion, the remaining three townspeople took Mawile to be executed. Resigned, he allowed them to hang him calmly. Syl searched his pockets for the black stone she knew must be there, but just as she felt it in her grasp, a stabbing pain overtook her: she had only enough time to register that the stone she held was white before unconsciousness, and soon death, claimed her as well.

Mawile is dead. He was innocent.
With only two players left, the Mafia outnumber the innocents and win.

Log coming in a few hours 'cause I have class in 15 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom