• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbows and Swordfights

Re: Fifty-Eight: Luckiest Number Ever

I like the insane ax murder one!
Now I must say you disappointed me with "Irritated Men in Fairy Costumes." No, it's perfectly awesome, but I'm sad because I thought I was going to see Tingle! Yay for Tingle!
Ahem, anyways, I really adore how good you are with colored pencils (I'm assuming you used colored pencils).

Caramelldansens make me so happy :DDD

I still envy your pastel skills; the Ninetales looks especially good~
Oh thank you, and if you feel that way about the pastel thing you're gonna love what's coming up.

I like the insane ax murder one!
Now I must say you disappointed me with "Irritated Men in Fairy Costumes." No, it's perfectly awesome, but I'm sad because I thought I was going to see Tingle! Yay for Tingle!
Ahem, anyways, I really adore how good you are with colored pencils (I'm assuming you used colored pencils).

xDDD Tingle. He was freaky. I MUST try that sometime.
Yeah, for the most part I use colored pencils. :P

Moar stuff uploaded to dA, this time just because I'm lazy.

Just a note - she's going DOWN the toilet.

The Beast Versus The Demon. If you don't know the story behind it there's an explanation inside.

xDDDD....the toilet. And then Jax somehow falls down it and thinks that her dead fish (Which died because she got it drunk.) ate her. xDDDD

I love your arts. Need more caramelldansen plox

Toilet~ Oh Zora, you and that crazy toilet~ XDXD I wonder how Steven Spielburg would animate that scene... hmm....

Atnura~ Sheila~ That fight was so epic, explosive! Oh tahahaha, it was fun. :D Like I've said countless times before, 'tis awesomenocity.

*revives*

Right, so almost forgot this existed, and I've been sorta busy. Was gonna update earlier today but I had to leave before I could to go to a birthday party. My birthday party to be precise. And I got a bunch of awesome stuff too. For example:

-From my teacher I got a few books, one of which was Wicked, which I've wanted to read for a while.
-$60 from my grandma, aunt and uncle.
-A leather-bound sketchbook from the pastor of our church and his wife, along with colored pencils and sketch pencils.
-A big ol' drawing pad from a friend.
-A comforter from my other aunt.

So yeah this was a good year. :I

But so his update isn't wasted:
Fiiiight

My birthday present to myself

And this.

O_O

Berserk Zora scares me. ;;Hides in hidey hole;; She's a lot... scarier looking than I imagined. I mean, not even Insane Arylett matches that! Wow~ (She looks like pure awesomenocity~ >DD Very well done~)

You should totally draw Demon and Beast getting married, by the way. X3 Raaaaainbow wedding~!

Berserk Zora is awesome. She reminds me of Evil!Ketsu and Meiun in her extra-insane moments. The Slasher Smile is what ties it together. It's lovely~

O_O

Berserk Zora scares me. ;;Hides in hidey hole;; She's a lot... scarier looking than I imagined. I mean, not even Insane Arylett matches that! Wow~ (She looks like pure awesomenocity~ >DD Very well done~)
yay i scared someone :D

But all seriousness, that's what I was going for. She's supposed to look scary so.
That is SO my costume for Halloween this year. >]

You should totally draw Demon and Beast getting married, by the way. X3 Raaaaainbow wedding~!
If you tell me what Beast looks like I think that'll be plausible. xD

Berserk Zora is awesome. She reminds me of Evil!Ketsu and Meiun in her extra-insane moments. The Slasher Smile is what ties it together. It's lovely~
Yes, yes, Slasher Smile sounds about right.
Have I mentioned how fun it is to draw her like that?

Rhythm looks hot in a tux. xD
Yes he does. :D

Aaanywho. I was gonna have another drawing here, but Mom's being a scanner Nazi and not letting me use it right now so that'll have to wait.

Killing spreeeeeeeee >]

And the Obsessive Scribblers. :DDD

Beast looks like... a very hairy man. X3 That's really all, you can go crazy with the details. X3

That would be an AWESOME Halloween costume. You'd totally scare everyone out of their boots~

Wheee, Obsessive Scribblers~ 8D ;;Still laughing about Spoonie being a spoon;; And Dannichu's dannishoes~ And me! I'm there! And I look like Arylettawesomenocity with my hell-hair, oh yes.

I've never really got round to reading your art thread, so curse me... actually, you better not. I'm still laughing at the obsessive scribblers drawing. Spoon, Salamander and Dannishoe mainly.

Bezerk Zora scares me and Danni looks evil. I'm scared...

Beast looks like... a very hairy man. X3 That's really all, you can go crazy with the details. X3

That would be an AWESOME Halloween costume. You'd totally scare everyone out of their boots~

Wheee, Obsessive Scribblers~ 8D ;;Still laughing about Spoonie being a spoon;; And Dannichu's dannishoes~ And me! I'm there! And I look like Arylettawesomenocity with my hell-hair, oh yes.
Right, one gay wedding, on the way!
And I probably will. ;]

I've never really got round to reading your art thread, so curse me... actually, you better not. I'm still laughing at the obsessive scribblers drawing. Spoon, Salamander and Dannishoe mainly.

Bezerk Zora scares me and Danni looks evil. I'm scared...

Dannishoe was my favorite. x3

And you better be scared. Because:
First we have... um... o.o

And then , to divert from the weirdness of the last one, we have a bit of romance. :3

Yes Zora...definitely um. O_O

You are such a good artist. I am never gonna get that good.

Why thank you Flareth.

So anyway stuff:
The soupcan is fascinating.

LLAMA!

This is what happens when you give ants military grade weaponry.

Enjoy~

serioussquidplzpc5.png

I CAN HAS CAN?
Oh, I love it X3 And way the hands are gripping the table is really good, too~

I approve so much of the rainbow boots in the above picture. They're amaaaaazing <3

Eee, that llama is amazing. Its expression is brilliant X3 And the girl's gold bands and costume in general are really cool.

Angry ants are angry. I love the guy's expression, it's so "Oh hell, what have I done?". I love the little anthill, too~

The picture of the llama made me laugh w-a-a-a-a-y more than it should have. xD

The llama looks fluffy. Shall we be expecting more arts?

*revives*

I CAN HAS CAN?
Oh, I love it X3 And way the hands are gripping the table is really good, too~

I approve so much of the rainbow boots in the above picture. They're amaaaaazing <3

Eee, that llama is amazing. Its expression is brilliant X3 And the girl's gold bands and costume in general are really cool.

Angry ants are angry. I love the guy's expression, it's so "Oh hell, what have I done?". I love the little anthill, too~
See, this is why I have friends like jiL. I don't know anyone else who would be willing to steal the "M" off a church sign so it read "Join us for ass all summer long".

The picture of the llama made me laugh w-a-a-a-a-y more than it should have. xD
Yes. Llamas rock. :P

The llama looks fluffy. Shall we be expecting more arts?
Yes you shall. Right now.

Believe me. I don't know what it means either.

This actually happened with some people in my class. >>

Yes, he is trying to fight the cake. I WONDER WHO WILL WIN :B

Back
Top Bottom