• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbows and Swordfights

Re: Fifty-Eight: Luckiest Number Ever

Can you do a picture of my roleplay character Blade? Here's the details:
green and brown eyes, black hair, a white T-shirt, back jeans, white sneakers, black wristbands and a black sword.

Re: Fifty-Eight: Luckiest Number Ever

*necromancy*

AAAA WHY DO I KEEP LETTING THIS DIEEEE ><

ChaosTres, if you still want the character drawing I'll do it.

But in the meantime, here's everything I've done since last update.
Thread needed moar of this.

Very late group pic :D

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, bananaphone~

Don't ask. >>

Obligatory parallel to the above

You'd have to read the artist's comments on this on my dA to get why I did this. >>

And coming soon:

-Pooping toy bunnies
-Something involving turkey
-Chocolate.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Re: Oh~! Thats the way it is~!

Okay, I can't wait for that turkey. xDDDDDD

I'm gonna send you a request by PM.

Eeee, I still love the group picture~

Haha, the red exclamation mark in the bannanaphone pic makes me think it's making the Codec noise from Metal Gear Solid XD I make strange connections.
The hair in that one is lovely~

Yaaaaay for genderbending~ And lol@the girl/guy who will need to pee soon XD
The expressions in all of these are priceless XDD

And awww that last one is sweet <3

Okay, I can't wait for that turkey. xDDDDDD

I'm gonna send you a request by PM.
Request recieved, and will be done shortly.

Eeee, I still love the group picture~
I do too. :P
Haha, the red exclamation mark in the bannanaphone pic makes me think it's making the Codec noise from Metal Gear Solid XD I make strange connections.
The hair in that one is lovely~
Er.
Codec noise? I've never played MGS so... >>
But the hair is awesome.

Yaaaaay for genderbending~ And lol@the girl/guy who will need to pee soon XD
The expressions in all of these are priceless XDD
Those were incredibly fun to do. x3

And awww that last one is sweet <3
I know :3

AAANYWAY:
This actually happened.

CHOCOLATE RAYNE

I am SO going to Hell for this. ._.

As mentioned in the OS thread... that turkey is creepy beyond words. In equal measures of "it's awesome!" and "get it away from me O.o".

The chocolate Rayne picture is fantastic, especially the "om nom nom" face X3

Hehe, the rabbit one is very amusing; the "what the hell?" faces are great and the background's nicely coloured.

*Ceases lurking*

Oh dear, I was off giggling at both the turkey (although... obligatory wtf XD) and the gender-swap ones. Especially the person on the far left on the "boys" one. *Snicker*... I'm immature, yup. X3 I like the way her trousers are coloured, too - you seem pretty good at mixing colours together. Like in the group one, Danni's scarf is all blended as it goes from one colour to another. Same with the Spaekletowel.

On that note, the group picture is awesome~ Personally I think PichuK looks less amused than Kratos, but there you go. Salamander looks almost demonic with the biting cat expression, and I find Spoon the spoon way too funny. X3 Crazy Linoone looks cool, though - I find Linoone(s?) really hard to draw myself.

Oh! That chocolate Rayne (whoever she may be) reminds me of that advert on TV... uh, here. The "Oh, dear." expression on the purple-haired one (again I know no names D:) is great.

Hurr. Kinova said I look cool.

Ahem. Yes. Group pic is epic win. So is gender-bent comments.

And the turkey. Oh the turkey.... No words.

:D

As mentioned in the OS thread... that turkey is creepy beyond words. In equal measures of "it's awesome!" and "get it away from me O.o".
And the turkey. Oh the turkey.... No words.
Oh dear, I was off giggling at both the turkey (although... obligatory wtf XD)
Everyone loves the turkey. x3

Oh! That chocolate Rayne (whoever she may be) reminds me of that advert on TV... uh, here. The "Oh, dear." expression on the purple-haired one (again I know no names D:) is great.
Rayne IS the purple-haired one, dearie. ;]

Oh dear, I was off giggling at both the turkey (although... obligatory wtf XD) and the gender-swap ones. Especially the person on the far left on the "boys" one. *Snicker*... I'm immature, yup. X3 I like the way her trousers are coloured, too - you seem pretty good at mixing colours together. Like in the group one, Danni's scarf is all blended as it goes from one colour to another. Same with the Spaekletowel.
Color-blending and genderbending r fun. :]

On that note, the group picture is awesome~ Personally I think PichuK looks less amused than Kratos, but there you go. Salamander looks almost demonic with the biting cat expression, and I find Spoon the spoon way too funny. X3 Crazy Linoone looks cool, though - I find Linoone(s?) really hard to draw myself.

They are if you don't have a ref. ><
And I didn't, so I'm personally amazed that someone thinks it came out well.
Spoon!Spoon x3

Yes, well. Stuff:
Maybe it's a little too early to know if this is gonna work~! All I know is you sure lookin', good in my shirt~!

This is exactly what you think it is.

Things you should expect:
-Christmas themed things
-Sasquatch

Hehe, those ostriches are really great; the necks and heads look especially good. Also: why?

And aww, the first one is cute. The expressions are adorable and (this is random) the sofa looks really great. His nose looks a little oddly-placed, though.
The picture above thier heads is brilliant XD

The first picture refused to load for me. I will comment on it later. *thumps Internet*

Ostrich. Yes. I see. It's exactly what I think it is.
I love the feet, by the way. I can't draw bird feet without screwing up somehow.

Those ostrichs are amazing. I love their floofy tails.

Those ostrichs are amazing. I love their floofy tails.
The TAILS. I had SO much trouble with the tails when I was sketching that ><
Hehe, those ostriches are really great; the necks and heads look especially good. Also: why?
Because I said so. :I
And aww, the first one is cute. The expressions are adorable and (this is random) the sofa looks really great. His nose looks a little oddly-placed, though.
The picture above thier heads is brilliant XD
...Why the picture?
The first picture refused to load for me. I will comment on it later. *thumps Internet*

Ostrich. Yes. I see. It's exactly what I think it is.
I love the feet, by the way. I can't draw bird feet without screwing up somehow.
Yes it is.

Now then, I may be grounded but Dad's an idiot so I can still scan stuff and put it up :D

This is based on a song.

First holiday piiic~ <3

FIRST DAY OF DRAW-A-THON

Heh, Zora's art is awesome. I find it really hard to draw backgrounds along with my art, so I have to say well done for making it look so good.

MAY ALL US NADECERS BE BLESSED WITH RAINBOWS!

Heh, Zora's art is awesome. I find it really hard to draw backgrounds along with my art, so I have to say well done for making it look so good.

MAY ALL US NADECERS BE BLESSED WITH RAINBOWS!
Erk, it's hard to keep patience with backgrounds. ><

rrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnboooooooowwwwwwwww~ <3

So:
Day two: The beginningses of a fight scene

Day three: Continuation of fight scene

Day four: Dragon with a wonky arm that was a mistake I swear ><

Back
Top Bottom