• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rainbows and Swordfights

Re: Oh~! Thats the way it is~!

... Maybe.

But in the meantime, I've got a ton of works I haven't put in here yet.

Daily pictures:
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd

Others will come when I finish and scan them...
BUT! Check it:

1zl3g2r.png

1fxpib.png

Digital works! You'll probably start seeing more of these, and probably banners as soon as I figure out how :D

Re: Chicks Dig It

HAY GUYS, GUESS WHAT

I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE BANNERS!

(yes I know they're different sizes I'm still getting used to Photoshop's image sizing thingy ><)

Feel free to request one, using the form below:

Character: (must be an image, feel free to say whether or not you want me to go over it in PS so it'll look more finished. I will also put in more than one if you want)
Background:
Text:

Gonna post here because I feel like it.

But I do have some stuff to put up.
IMAAAAAGINATIOOONNNN

:D I like the rainbow. And the box. It's a nice box. I like the expression, how you're all :D and stuff.

Purttyful colors... I really like how the colors are rich and nice, and the shading's pretty good, too. I think you should make the rainbow brighter though, mainly because rainbows are awesome and deserve more attention. But I like how the rainbow sorta fades onto your hands, so your hands are sorta rainbow-ey and stuff. Linoone can't explain stuff properly ugh.

Wait whut? Although I have no idea what's going on, Zora's OC's are dressing up as Phoenix Wright characters, so yay.

Whoa. This is pretty... I like the faded feeling of the, uh, large round white object in the back, and how the light reflects off the, uh, liquid thing. The colors of the liquid thing is really nice, and it makes it have a liquid-ey feel.

Linoone thinks she needs a bigger vocabulary.

I believe the last one is like, the liquid is water, the white thing is the moon, and the background is a night sky!

The moon one would look a lot better if you hadn't used the Plastic Wrap effect.
protip: photoshop effects are a bad idea 99% of the time.

I believe the last one is like, the liquid is water, the white thing is the moon, and the background is a night sky!
Correct. :]

The moon one would look a lot better if you hadn't used the Plastic Wrap effect.
protip: photoshop effects are a bad idea 99% of the time.

Protip noted. :v

Also:
Happy Valentine's Day.
Now go celebrate with your special someone, or if you're like Dannichu, throw things at the happy couples. :P
hay don't blame me she's the one who agreed with the icon :v

Aaaaah I haven't posted here in ages and feel terrible about it ><

But!

Woah, your digital skillz are... skillful. I'm very impressed o.o The lineart and bright colouring in your pictures looks really, really great, especially in the Valentine's day (I did have fun throwing stuff, by the way :3) and the Imagination!! one. And Godot and Mia dancing on the little heart in the BG is beyond adorable.

Hehe, I also like the PW comic-y one and decree that you should draw more PW stuff :D

The fight sequence one is epically cool (omg you should totally do a Battle-Royale-type picture with all the OSers in because that would be beyond awesome O.O), and I especially love the swirlies in Arylett's hair and the poses.

The colours in the Superfag one are great, and I can't help but think it'd look even better if you coloured this one digitally so it'd look even brighter. Looks cool as it is, though :)

Aaaaah I haven't posted here in ages and feel terrible about it ><

But!

Woah, your digital skillz are... skillful. I'm very impressed o.o The lineart and bright colouring in your pictures looks really, really great, especially in the Valentine's day (I did have fun throwing stuff, by the way :3) and the Imagination!! one. And Godot and Mia dancing on the little heart in the BG is beyond adorable.
Well they are my OTP. :]

Hehe, I also like the PW comic-y one and decree that you should draw more PW stuff :D
Trust me, more will come. ;D

The fight sequence one is epically cool (omg you should totally do a Battle-Royale-type picture with all the OSers in because that would be beyond awesome O.O), and I especially love the swirlies in Arylett's hair and the poses.
*salutes* Can do.

The colours in the Superfag one are great, and I can't help but think it'd look even better if you coloured this one digitally so it'd look even brighter. Looks cool as it is, though :)
This too.

Aaaanyway:
I BLAME DANNICHU FOR THIS

This... I don't really know.

Rejection Series #1: Candygram

Rejection Series #2: Sparklepires

BEHOLD, THE POWER OF DRUGS OXICLEAN

I approve largely of the explosion of rainbowism in this thread. <3

Okay the large digital Ninetailish thing with the giant claws at the top of this page has a really cool design; I like the luminous effect the red has on the black and the claws are... pretty scary. o.o Then the similar creature-thingy in your last post shows a big improvement on your digital work, while keeping the creepiness. XD

Eheh... the Sparklepires one got a giggle from me.

AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OXICLEAN IS BUT I LIKE IT'S MUSHROOMS~ Especially the one you're standing on. XD

THIS. IS. PURE. AWESUM. Wow. Amazing as always. I like the dA ID the most. Badassery always beats faggotry, just so ya know.

Back
Top Bottom