• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ramble about your usertitle

Usually it's just "Objection!", but I just changed it to my current title ("This title consists of fail.") because it's true. x3

It would have been a quote from Warriors with one word changed - "Do you think I can't tell when someone tries to murder me?!", but it didn't fit.

Mine is a corny ripoff of a perfectly good song right now.

Mine is random. Like right now it's from a song stuck in my head. Which I though sounded okay with my current avatar.

Mine is usually along the lines of something i want/wish to be/is doing.

Right now I want to be a pirate (as you can clearly see).
The blood thirsty ruthless dogs that found thrill in shooting cannonballs into ships and slitting the throats of navy officals in the 1800s. Yeah, that kind of pirate.

Currently mine's some reeeeally obscure quote from The Office~

Oh deary, they've only said it once. But once I heard it, I had to make it my usertitle. X3 The story behind it is hilarious, but I won't bore you with the ranting details~ (Also, I'm too lazy to explain right now)

i'm not even sure what I meant to say about my one, I think at the time it was cos i didn't liek mudkipz, I liek Bulba'z but I changed it, not that you cant tell

Speaking as a connoisseur of fine potato products, you make me sick. Mash should either be homemade or not made at all. ;_;

Instant mash is a violation against the law of, well, everything, but the ad's absolutely brilliant X3

surskitty said:
Dunno but I know there's Tetris slash. And Pong.

tetrisyaoi.gif

XD

Instant mashed potatoes are tasty, in Arylett's opinion~ But then again, I'm lazy and don't know how to cook. XD

Also, I changed my title. But don't worry, I put ol' Pippety poppety in my signature~ Blame Danni for my new usertitle. X3

And Oh. My. God. ;;Goes into a fit of giggles again;; I didn't think it was possible for there to be Tetris Yaoi... XDXDXD

Mash should either be homemade or not made at all. ;_;

These words are the truth. :'[

My title's usually just a line from a song I particularly enjoy at the moment. Right now it's Frontier Psychiatrist. Perhaps sometimes it'll be a line from something that I found funny. Really just depends, I guess.

Mine used to be "is now obsessed with Greek mythology" because I decided that I want to be a mythology teacher.

Now...for my current one, you have to understand what "SoulSplitShipping" is. That is why I provided this handy and amusing link. (What? You thought I was gonna tell you?) Break out the evil stone Pokeball, the trans-genderizer, the Pokemon transformation potion, and the cloning machine! We have possibly painful* work to do!

*Note: No one attempted to harm/scar anyone phsyically/mental in the making of this comment.

Mine is usually a quote, or some random phrase or saying I made up. Or just random observations. It doesn't change very often in any case.

I hardly ever change mine
I don't even remember what it is atm

edit: oh right I don't have one lol

New title, bwaaa. Let's see who knows what it's from.

*bets that Dannichu does*

fangirlsquee.gif

On these nights when we celebrate the biiiirth~
In that little town of Bethlehem, we raise a glass - you bet your ass - to...
La vie... boheme~

Your taste in musicals is so good I could cry, my dear :3

Back
Top Bottom