• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

Popularity one: ehehehe. X3 Galinda's dress and Elphie's hair both look good - I like the way the hair's sort of pooling on the ground. And the feet look... like feet. :D

Aaah so much to look at; I like the shading you've used on Galinda's dress in the water colour one, and the folds in her clothing look natural. The PW kitties are adorable, even if I really don't know who they are; the human Purugly is sweet and I like her t-shirt; Pikachu in a hoodie~ I love it x3; there are far too many human pokemon to even try commenting on, but the designs are all pretty smart and they look good~ Favourites are Gloom and Bansra... and Pidgeot. The icy Ninetales looks cuddly, and is awesome for 2006. Bayleef's arm is bent quite oddly, as Arylett said, but the Chikorita looks sweet and the overal the picture's nice. (As in 'd'aww' nice :P)

So yeah that was disjointed and vague. :D I especially like the Becky and Bansra one - though, what kind of medicine is that? It's... green.

Fwee PW cats~! :D *approves muchly*

Oh so it was you who did those old human-Pokemon drawings. Before the crash I went back through your art thread but I couldn't find those arts ;~;

The Galinda-with-a-dress' face looks a bit off, but I don't know how. 8D

I like the Ice Ninetales, it's adorable~ :D

SO USUALLY I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD BUT UH I SAW SOMETHING ABOUT GOATS IN SOMEONE'S SIG

img471.jpg

baaaaa~ I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT PICTURE, BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE OF GOAT.

ALSO GOATS ARE MEMBERS OF THE BOVIDAE FAMILY. BOVIDS.

THAT'S ALL I GOT.

Ahaha I love it all. You should do more realism because it's lovely and you just should.
I wish I could remember more specific things to say, but alas I cannot.

*has not checked this thread in forever*

My god that realism is amazing. And I want those slash goggles. And those human!Pokemon are adorable.

That is all. I am ashamed I don't look here more often like I should :<

Ooh, I remember some of those from the old thread.

The PW cats are by far my favorites out of that collection, though. <3

Oh, by the way, have you ever drawn a Mimiga? They're white bunny-creatures from Cave Story... I think they'd fit right into your style. (They look like this.) Just a thought. ^^

<3 <3 <3 <3

Yeah. I don't know what to say, because your art is so awesome. I love the expressions on your Pokemon as humans, they're just sort of like :D and :)

PW cats = love

Pikachu with Keyblade. XD

Eee, your comments make me warm and fuzzy like you wouldn't believe <3

I've never seen a Mimiga before, but they look very cute in that pic and I'll certianly give them a try.

I've got a bunch more pictures, but I only uploaded a couple before the camera's battery died, so I'm gonna try and find some more and then upload the rest. I miss my scanner D:

Pikachu with slash goggles (when I can scan things again, I'll probably make this my DeviantArt ID):

003.jpg

Quick (not to mention unfinished) doodle of my Pearl team as humans; Bacura the Bronzong, Virgile the Gastrodon, Carsta the Mothim, Kanni the Purugly and Eliza the Infernape. Technically Virgile and Carsta are male and Bacura's genderless, but I can't draw males, so they're girls for ease of drawing X3

006.jpg

More later, hopefully :D

Pikachu + Slash goggles = Epic win. I don't need Slash goggles. I already have the power to see Gay subtext.

I like how you draw Poemn as humans. I have never tried, but I may sometime. My art thread is long since dead.

Also, how are Rain/Machika coming along?

And, as we all know, rainbow is awesome.

:D Well, I do try.

Kai said:
My art thread is long since dead.

Also, how are Rain/Machika coming along?

I miss your art thread... you should revive it~
I'll get your pic done as soon as I can; my Internet's been very intermittent recently, and I need the net for refrence pictures. It should be done soon, though :3

I managed to upload the rest~

Remember that Maya's Pet Shop of Horrors pic I did a while back (here)? I redrew it because I liked the idea but didn't think it was as good as it could have been. I quite like how this came out, though I need to redo GumshoeSquirrel:

005.jpg

Sailor Moon Galinda and Mecha Pilot Elphie. I have no idea, to be honest.

007.jpg

M'kay, so Ice suggested I did a pic with Chiyo vs. Yotsuba in a Pokemon battle. In my sleep-deprived head I read that as "Chiyo vs. Yotsuba battle" and that somehow turned into this. Which, I have to admit, I love. :3

008.jpg

I had so much fun designing those outfits.

Sorry guys, but in this case the pirates would easily win ^^'

I've been horribly lazy commenting on your art thread, which I need to be *boot to the head'd* for. *mango'd*

I'll comment on the current pictures, because I need to do something before this, and I procrasnating x3; I really have to say, recently, you've improved to the point where it's vastly more difficult to find errors in your pictures (not that it wasn't before, just that it's much more noticable that your errors are unnoticable; s :D) It's also wonderous that you've kept your adorable style <3

Oh, Maya's Petshop of Horrors is wonderous. I really like how you've done the fur, and Maya's hair :D NickPhoenix (who took me much too long to realize who he was, and what kind of bird he was), is wonderous, though his beak seems to point a bit far downwards. The line connecting the first tuft of feathers, and the neck seems like it's bent slightly outwards, when just tucking it in would be helpful :D Maya's head seems a bit squashed (not as in the fruit, silly.) Her eyes seem a bit large, even for Dannistyle. Maya's clothing is just squee-worthy, as it's atamonticly correct, and the clothing is amazing :D

........I get bored extremely easily, and I'll attempt to finish this review, but I'm not really in a mood where I'd like to continue reviewing, so I'll try to come back to this later. Sorry x3

Eva pilot Elphie. :D And Sailor Moon does fit Galinda quite well.

And your wonderful Maya's Pet shop is so horribly awesome that I'm totally in love with it. Phoenix!Phoenix has squiggly eyebrows~

Chiyo vs. Yotsuba? This is the best thing since sliced rye bread. I love the clothing, and how Yotsuba is being all, well, Yotsuba-ey. And of course she's winning.

Yotsuba~~

Thank you very, very muchly <3

Just two new ToS-related ones; and one's still a sketch.

This one's why you shouldn't play ToS while listening to Wicked. I blame that Skit where Colette's all "Presea has such a cute ribbon!" and Presea's all "My ribbon gives me plus 5 in defence. I CARE NOT FOR CUTE." so Colette's all "):".

pic6.jpg

Christ, that picture's huge.

This one's me making fun of how absolutely tiny towns are on the ToS World Map. Seriously, the little blobby-monser-things running around could easily crush the biggest city.

palmacostalolz.jpg

(ssh I can't draw Lloyd. Or, uh, Genis.)

And better-quality versions of the stuff on this and the previous page, scanned on the library scanner:

Chiyo vs. Yotsuba (I haaate that scanner D<)

Maya's Pet Shop

Pikachu with Slash Goggles

Gothic Glinda and Elphie

Realism Elphie (I still love this pic~)

;;Comes out of overwhelming laziness;;

Sorry, the laziness was just too much. X3 It prevented me from commenting, but now I shall stop this madness and go on and give you a comment~

X3 Presea, I love how she said that a ribbon has +5 in defense. And I love that picture~ Especially the look on Presea's face, it's making me crack up. XD (She looks like: "Um what?" It's just so funny)

And don't be silly, of course you can draw Lloyd and Genis~ They look like Lloyd and Genis to me~ This picture is also funny though. X3 Because you're so right. I just imagined Lloyd going through Palmacoasta, stomping around and pretending that he's Godzilla or something. Being all: "RAWR, FEAR ME TINY PEOPLES!" XDXD Oh my God, Dannichu, you've activated my odd imagination.

And I still like that Realism Elphie picture too~ You know, it makes me want to draw some Wicked stuff. I may have only see part of the Musical, but I find it rather fascinating already~

Also Slash Googles Pikachu. X3 I love Slash Googles~ The tail's all curved like that because she's female, right? Just making sure~

Back
Top Bottom