• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

Ehehe, I don't know if I said this before, but I like the little people in Palna Costa (is that the place?) especially the one running away with the >,< expression. It made me giggle.~ The colouring on Genis particularly looks good, too.

Aw, the House one is sweet. XD I was always far too amused by how a football-coconut could be a character in that film. Wilson~

Thank you very much~ Wicked is well worth seeing/reading; the book's pretty adult-ish, though; lots of dark issues like politics, death, religion and sex. The musical's much happier :3

Please tell that to my little sister, who insists upon reading it. ^^;

Your drawings are absolutely adorable! Especially the Sailor Moon Galindy and Mecha Pilot Elphie one. ^^

haha i finally sort of understand the wicked fanart *halfway through the book*

Now I only need to play ToS and PW and find a good scanlation of Yotsuba&! and I'll finally be able to understand everything else :D

:D Linky-link.

Wicked is teh awesomesauce. So is everything else Danni drew, really.

Love your art as always! Keep up the good work! [/comment of fail]

Whoo, you coloured the Palmacosta picture!

I still say it's awesome.

Even more awesome now that it's got some colour.

And funny.

But yes, I love the shading and colouring on Genis' clothes. One problem with Lloyd that I just noticed right now, the back is a bit straight, you know? A bit stiff, there aren't really any folds or that sort of stuff you would see when a person is bending down like that.

Also, I love the guy's expression in the House picture. It's so... not amused. Very nice!

I haven't commented here in eons, asdfkls. That needs to be fixed :D

I really love your concepts for pictures; they're always amusing and humourous, and this is definitely not an exception :3 Genis looks nice, but are his arrow-shirt-objects supposed to be uneven? It's a bit odd looking (of course that swirly clothing, odd hand markings, and silver hair are perfectly normal :D) One thing in perticular in alot of your drawings, actually, is that a lot of thing tend to be unsymmertical, um, I really have no idea how to help you with that, but I just felt that if I'd bring it to your attention that you might improve on it x3 I'm quite fond of Genis' elbow, though it's slightly femine. Um, the hair is very flat looking, well it has shading, but hair is shaded differently than most things. Um, I don't know how to explain it D: Um, Lloyd's bottom is oddly shaped, and I'll leave it at that. I really like how amused Lloyd is, and you can really tell he's amused by his eyes.

I'll reply to your awesome, awesome comments in the morning (or afternoon. Or evening. Hurr.), but I'm gonna upload some doodles I've done recently and then go to bed.

Apologies for crappy quality; I don't have a scanner and the flash on the camera isn't great in such a poorly-lit room as mine.

My Diamond team: Kutner, Wilson, Foreman, Cameron, Thirteen and Cuddy. Naming Pokemon after House characters is a new level of geekiness, I think. Any crit on this one would be appreacited; Cameron (Rapidash) looks awful and I don't know why D:

pic7.jpg

Rent chibiiiiiis~ These look better when not squished into a tiny image file. Such is life.

pic8.jpg

My homies from uni; Jess, Fizza, Ruth (who loves Rent and Wicked as much as I do~), Faye (who asked to be drawn with that facial expression), Sam, Niko and meeeee down in the corner.

pic13.jpg

Gajinkas of Pikachu, Sandshrew and Flygon:

pic15.jpg

Random Cubone and Charmeleon, requested by a friend.

pic10.jpg

More soon, hopefully. Thanks for sticking with this thread, even though I'm a horrible, horrible updater ):

I love that first picture of your party! Aww, the way you draw Lucario is divine, Danni. It looks sort of like an adorable werewolf, sort of humanoidnish, but that's good~ And Togetic is just awesomenocity. It looks like a cute little bird thing and it is just =3.

And I love the way you drew Charmeleon, niceonocity! The figure looks a bit human, actually, kind of... curvy like a woman. I don't know, maybe I'm seeing things. But that's good! I like it. And I love the Cubone, especially the shading. Just everything in that picture appeals to my eyes immensely.

You know I love your gajinkas too! Ooh, I just love how you can make them seem like the Pokémon they are without adding things like tails and whatnot. You're so good at that~

And your chibis and room mates... wow! You're really good at humans now, I say very improved. And experienced. ;;Deems Danni Awesomenocity Human Drawer;; No seriously, you are. From when I first saw this thread, you've really improved. And just wow~

What's this? More awesome Danniart?!

The Empoleon is so cute and fuzzy~ So is the Lucario and the Sneasel and everyone else~ You really have a skill for fuzzy-fying things. And I love how you make the Togekiss look like a bird. That makes it way cuter than other Togekiss pictures I've seen. And Kangeskhan is love.

I have a d00m request-thing: draw a fuzzy, idunno, radio or something. Seeing that you're Dannichu, you should be able to make it ultra cute and stuff.

Hmmmm.... I personally liked the Rapidash, but I guess it looks sorta, how should I put this, Poneyta-ey. It's not slim and sleek like a Rapidash is supposed to be, if you get what I'm trying to say... And the horn's kinda big.

Your human pictures are as awesomely cute and cutely awesome as always.

*tackleglomps Cubone*
*bone wack'd*

You know, Arylett, when you said "Awesomenocity Human Drawer", I thought of a drawer (as in the kind of drawer you put stuff in) that looks like Dannichu. With rainbows shooting out of it.

That would make an awesome picture.

This place is awesome :D Your pics are so cute Danni and you're just awesome~ I've been lurking around here for a while and not posting. Such wonderful work Danni.

Aw, your whole Diamond team is adorable. Even the ones with two-inch claws, surprisingly. I particularly like Cuddy, she's sweet. Cameron... hm, I'm not sure; possibly it's what Crazy Linoone said about her being a Ponta-ish... sort of chubby and more rounded than Rapidash is. But then, that's your style, so... I dunno. o_o; Maybe it'd look more normal once it was coloured.

Eee Rent chibis~ I like them all, but favouries are Collins with the Santa hat, "not impressed" Joanne with noisy Maureen, the BFF one aaand sleepy Collins. So... about half. :P

@ The uni-people one: Sam managed to simultaneuosly remind of Sirius Black and Jesus. Hm. o_O I like Fizza's hoodie-thing, too.

Aw, I love how your Gajinkas resembles their Pokemon counterparts. The Pikachu's little blush for the cheeks is cool.

That Cubone is really sweet... his helmet looks more jagged and boney than the rest of him, which is cool. Charmeleon also has a cool pose~

Eee, so much love to you guys <3

I have more stuff! Coloured stuff and everything!

Doodles of the House characters (up to season 3 and mysteriously no Cuddy) - can you tell I'm on a House kick?

DSCF90072.jpg

Happy Halloween! :D
I think Galinda came out much better than Elphie in this one, but for a pic done entirely with a green biro, it's not bad. (I also made Galinda's pumpkin - I'm not so great at it, but it's damn fun X3)

DSCF90052.jpg

And a pic of Chase for my sister (who is so in love with Jess Spencer it's funny XD)

DSCF90032-1.jpg

I hope to get some more stuff done (in my shiny new birthday sketchpad :DDDD) soon :3

I know this picture was a while ago, but...

YES.

I think that Purugly is very cute :3 I'm glad someone shares my opinion.

I'm also amazed on how you can make Metagross look cute :D How long have you practiced?

Back to Purugly.

I really envy you for being able to draw Purugly like that. Not just because it's my favorite Pokémon EVER, but it's because you make a stereotypically ugly Pokémon look adorable.

I'm really bad at drawing humans, too. I can do them all right, but not nearly as well as you do. I really need to practice so I can get much better.

Keep up the good work! ;3

You should get a pink pen. Then you can start doodling more Gelphie pictures all over the place.

Fixed X3
Aww, thank you~

I started drawing when I was about 11ish? But I've always hated art class because my teachers would only let you draw what they wanted you to draw, which takes away all the creative freedom, I think.

And I'll see if I can draw another Purugly, then; fat things are the most fun to draw :D

Thank you so much! <3

Aww, I like your new avvie XD

Okay, I'll post it here, even though you've all already seen it:

osgroupbydannichufwe0.jpg

And a picture to cheer up my sister who's feeling sad at the moment.

If this doesn't cheer her up, I don't know what will :D

...but seriously. Chase and Cameron (yes, from House MD) on a Magical Pony is kinda of a long-running joke between us.

ChaseCamPony.jpg

You may now explode from the... I don't even know anymore. Something from the tags list.

Back
Top Bottom