• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random Scribblings vr. II

Dannichuuuuu~~ Hey!

Just wanted to help you improve your artwork!

Miltank's udder looks slightly wrong. The "nipples" look more like dimples to me? I don't know about other people.

Once again, your artwork is looking extremely cute. 8D

The Bulbasaur on that team picture is adorable. As is CL's picture. <3

Awesome art, as always. (I just wish I could give criticism so that this isn't basically a thread that consists of "awesome! awesome! awesome!" or something over and over but I fail at drawing myself. xD)

D= All my drawings are bleah because I don't have an inking pen. But I'm getting a few tommorow, so they'll be just over half of the quality of your drawings! Fwee~

WOW! Awesome drawings! I just wish I was that good. My favourite one is the Disgaea mage. It RULES!

Last edited:
:D

:DDDDDD

Thanks for the present. And awesome art as usual~

The Delibird's left (the one holding the coke) hand-wing-thing looks a bit too long though. *can't crit humans*

:3 ?

May I say that basically everything about that mage is AWESOME? The pose and expression are excellent, the clothes and shading are divine, it's really just fantastic all around. I just looked at it again, and the clothes are really good. Nice work.

The rest of your stuff is great as always, too. (But where is the Tower Bridge drawing? That one is beyond awesome. AND MY RAIKOU OF COURSE)

Lol, I just viewed the entire thread and it took FOREVER (mostly because I stopped on just about every picture for at least 5 minutes because I was hypnotised by the AWSOME CUTENESS! HYPNOTISED I tells ya! Like, how do you make them so adorably cute and fuzzy? seriously, my cutest thing is this)!

PS: Do you take requests? If you do, please say yes, can I have my Pokesona dancing please, please?

Last edited:
Aaaaaah~ I'm really, really sorry for abandoning here for so long >< I've been drawing a lot, but have had limited access to a scanner, so I haven't been able to update much. I've got a couple of pictures uploaded on photobucket and more (less-good ones) saved on the desktop. But here, have the ones I've got handy:

I really like this one, even though I've never heard of a stright line and therefore it looks a little drunk. But I never draw structures, so~
Tower Bridge

img485.jpg

House Chibis (hurr, I didn't finish this one)

artmo12.jpg

Sleepy Raikou drawn for Mhals :)

artmo22.jpg

Also! Have EPIC DINOSAURZ >D

I'll definetly give your Pokesona a go, Black Hood, and if anyone else has any requests, I'll see if I can give them a go :3

And thanks so much for sticking with this; I'll try not to leave it so long between updates ><

I have already commented on basically all of these, but I love them all, especially the Tower Bridge one. And the House chibis, especially Chase(?) with his sparkles, and the RAIKOU d'aaaaaw.

Also holy crap that dinosaur picture remains the best thing ever, I love it so much.

If you are bored, even though you draw me Raikous in your spare time anyway, it seems, you could always draw... me!? Or, uhm... a knight. You should draw some cool character as a knight. With armor and stuff and on a horse OR SOME WEIRD ANIMAL, or maybe even a dinosaur or a large pokemon or RAIKOU.

...Yeah. Or something. Only if you feel like drawing something crazy, of course.

I really like this one, even though I've never heard of a stright line and therefore it looks a little drunk. But I never draw structures, so~

Straight lines don't exist. There's only gay lines. >:D

*shot*

Really though, nice tower you got there. And the epic dinosaurs are epic. The Raiku is really cute~ So are the House chibis (even though I have no idea who they are).

Epic dinosaurz! Woo! And the bridge is... must... resist... saying... awsome, damn, oh well. Its all awsome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom