• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate the Signature above you!

7/10
(Jirachi reach of rhte stars)
Jirachi: Nyah Nyah, I'm an event AND a movie, nyah nyah!~~

You sure? It could lead to a clue. *snicker* It's does actually have something, but unfortunately, I was told to make it shorter. It was supposed to be ironiclly long.

5/10

Song lyrics are song lyrics. Meh...

10/10
Second Chance=awesome song
Mawile=best banner-maker ever
Tumblr=pretty damn awesome
Zelda=epic ~awesome sauce~

We seem to have similar tastes in music.

3/10
I don't believe in siggy quotes (they get really old after a while), the egg is cute, and personality quiz results are meh. Egg ish cute, though ^^!

"In another life, I would be your girl.
We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world."

4/10.

Nice color choice.

8/10 Well organised, music, song lyrics, a banner from Mawile...
---WAIT
I AM NOW REQUESTING SOMETHING FROM MAWILE

Back
Top Bottom